Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. (910 Views)

Jigawa Residents Receive N5000 Promised By Buhari During 2015 Campaign / Why We Couldn’t Create 3M Jobs As Promised – FG / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by write2obi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dear nairalanders, we can't shut down honest criticism in the name of supporting this government. Buhari has his appeal but there are things that he is undeniably clueless at. And the more he keeps going without help the more pronounced the cracks become. This isn't the time to start screaming Tanoids or wailers at whoever shows concerns at the current way things are going. Sure there are folks whose only goal is to say "baba go slow this or that," at any little thing that happens, but let no one shy away from real issues.
There is no reason why there is no strong economic team on ground yet. All the reasons thus far are B.S. There is no policy direction or economic direction and you take off to the US with 229 sycophants like you going to see your in-law undecided . No basic homework when you going to pitch for help. Undeniably those are not Buhari's strong point but that is what surrounding yourself with people that are smarter and better educated and experienced than you help to prevent. Make no mistake, GEJ had to go, but there is no denying the fact that this government has so far left a lot to be desired.
My humble opinion!
And no no no please am not a wailer grin

Barcanista Isilove lalasticlala iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 san316 Mynd44 obi4eze

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by Immanueladebol(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Okk
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by Mogidi: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari plans to remain our "sole administrator" for a very long time.
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by kossyablaze(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by domopps(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Op and your point is ........?

Cheeeeers
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by drey076(m): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by jaytee01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hmmmm.....make I no talk
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by write2obi(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
domopps:
Op and your point is ........?

Cheeeeers
My point is, so far we are yet to see the change we voted for.
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by Baawaa(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
write2obi:

With time,you will surely see the change,change is here already
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by psucc(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Buhari is Nigeria's Sole administrator with Deputy Commissioner of Tourism.
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by domopps(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
write2obi:

We all still anticipated for the change bro but the little ones he has effected that's why ppl are applauding him E.g Refineries would commence operation by Oct, don't no abt your area but we now have stable power supply such that I have not on my Gen in 1 month plus which is very unusual, the fool service heads are gone for good, always appointing right man for the job , he has ordered all gvt agencies to submit their forensic audit report or face panel, he just appointed new DG for nnpc, just to mention few in less than 6 months!

But it's so amazing seeing ppl really pursuing what we don't actually have a need for like list of ministers and co! I tell you a Minister have right to abt 13 or 15 Special Advisers and each of them also entitles to 4 to 5 Personal Assistance all being taking care of @d expense of Federal government i.e Feeding Fueling Accommodation Traveling even their Oloshos everything from federal government!

Bro PMB must deliver but we should just give him time

God bless Nig God bless NL and God bless you bro

Cheeeeers
Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by Emperortj93(m): 9:05am On Aug 05, 2015
write2obi:

Dear nairalanders, we can't shut down honest criticism in the name of supporting this government. Buhari has his appeal but there are things that he is undeniably clueless at. And the more he keeps going without help the more pronounced the cracks become. This isn't the time to start screaming Tanoids or wailers at whoever shows concerns at the current way things are going. Sure there are folks whose only goal is to say "baba go slow this or that," at any little thing that happens, but let no one shy away from real issues.
There is no reason why there is no strong economic team on ground yet. All the reasons thus far are B.S. There is no policy direction or economic direction and you take off to the US with 229 sycophants like you going to see your in-law undecided . No basic homework when you going to pitch for help. Undeniably those are not Buhari's strong point but that is what surrounding yourself with people that are smarter and better educated and experienced than you help to prevent. Make no mistake, GEJ had to go, but there is no denying the fact that this government has so far left a lot to be desired.
My humble opinion!
And no no no please am not a wailer grin

Barcanista Isilove lalasticlala iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 san316 Mynd44 obi4eze
true talk my nicca, buhari and the lying liars apc should settle down and work and stop shouting wailing wailers as if the words was just discover.

1 Like

Re: Change! As Promised By Buhari's Govt. by write2obi(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2016
Baawaa:

With time,you will surely see the change,change is here already
I c\n clearly see the changes now.

(1) (Reply)

Olosho Life Out Side Just See What They Do To This Gal / Buhari Orders Probe On How Isis Leader Got Nigerian Visa - Vanguard / Definition Of Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.