Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... (978 Views)

Photo: That Look On Ur Face When Mum Is Blowing Lies / You Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian When... Rotflmao!!! / 19 ways to know Your Mom Is Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... by pulcherima: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumisNigerian: When she scolds you for using your left hand to collect money from the ATM machine.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: If she warns you from chasing girls around. Instead of you facing your studies.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigeria:If she tells you to repay her for the food you have been eating since birth when you only asked her to return the money she kept for you.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: If she shakes her head at you while you're leaving the church just before holy communion.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigeria:If she reminds you how many hours she spent in labour giving birth to you each time you offend her.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: If she promises to buy you a gift if you come first in class but never does.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. If you borrow her some cash and when you request for it back she's like "all the food you have been eating nko?"

http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/08/how-to-know-your-mum-is-nigerian.html

#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. When after shouting from morning to evening, she ends it with, "after, you people will say I'm shouting".
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. If she gets to buy already made gowns for Christmas for you and threatens to return them when you frown because they are too big.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. If she goes to the market and starts pricing until the seller starts crying.
#youknowYourMumisNigerian: When after beating the hell outta your life then she goes like "You want to kill me, abi?"
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When each time she reminds you that she didn't kill her mother so you will not kill her.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When you ask: Mom, where do I keep the bag? And she replies: Put it on my head.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. When she refers anything bad to your enemies and turns it to a prayer. Me: O ti re mi (l am tired). Mum: Ota e lo ma re (It is your enemy that will be tired).
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When she says that you can drink the Coke with a visitor then beats the hell out of you after the visitor leaves.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian. Me - Gives mom my assignment. Mum - Go and meet your brother. Me - You don't even know it. Mum - Awon ebi baba e ni olodo (It is your father's relatives that are dullards).
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When she prices just one commodity round 3 stores then goes back to the first one to buy. (So annoying).
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: Whenshe serves a meal not enough for everyone, claims her share is in kitchen. Then she sleeps hungry.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When you want to follow her out she says go and wear your slippers....by the time you are back she's gone.
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When she never stops using these phrases, "YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ME? IT'S YOURSELF YOU ARE DOING".
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian: When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin.
...But you love her so much all the same, and God help anyone who dares to try mess with her.

Kudos to our mums!

http://opeyemioladotun..com/2015/08/how-to-know-your-mum-is-nigerian.html

Re: You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... by deeboiii: 3:24am On Aug 05, 2015
#YouKnowYourMumIsNigerian.....when she get u akube clothes and shoes.
Re: You Know Your Mum Is Nigerian When.... by Timerkin1: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
TLS

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Grandfather Does This To You??? Pic / Hillarious Pics Of A Coldroom Motto / Naija Gals Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.