Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down (780 Views)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Fayose Kneeling Down For Ooni Ogunwusi's Royal Blessing (Photos) / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by playnaija(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Re: https://www.nairaland.com/2501640/ejiafe-odebala-delta-politician-kneeling

I was shocked to read about what someone wrote about my Uncle Kneeling down, It is wrong for people to copy bad trends online, just few days ago, I student knelt down in Uniben and the true story came out, now, Sapele Tafia as he called has decided to cook up his own story from a roadside picture.
First of all, what brought him to that position was his humility and benevolence to Delta State ex-governor in Uk, Jame Ibori, I would not love to go into details. Tanishing people image that they have worked to attained is synomous to Africa, what joy do we gain to do that, it is evil, only apologizing would set you (Sapele Tafia) free.

First time I knew my Uncle was when I was small in Akpeki Crescent off Otite Road, Leading to New Road, my mum came around that neighborhood then, the first thing my uncle did was to Kneel down and great her in the traditional way, then he was a Speaker in the House of Assembly, he had such humility as people and my mum was trying to hold him up, this is his character. Not only there, he has knelt down for elders and respective kins men older than him always before he was a target today by a blogger seeking popularity.

What Transpired:
On this fateful day, he came to see Hon Igbuya of which I witness to discuss some private issue which I would not love to say here as it concerns a full community of people, the first thing my uncle did was to kneel down as usual to great his elder kinsman as tribe permit, at first, people thought it was a disagreement with they later cheer him for his humility.

Please, let be objective in our criticism and journalism should not be about money.
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by kiyosaki1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
ok
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by phyllosilicate(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Bros we sabi sa na lie you dey talk, but you for try talk the kind wan wey make sense.

1 Like

Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ op, about the tradition, is it Urhobo?
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by onomeasike: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is it Urhobo or Itsekiri or Ijaw tradition?Besides, attach the picture so we can reexamine. The retraction in the uniben case was done by the original poster himself.but in this case you will need sufficient proof to show that the kneeling down of the man was wrongly interpreted
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by ichoku: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
That's where APC has brought us.

1 Like

Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by playnaija(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
@ op, about the tradition, is it Urhobo?

I still great my father and him as an Okpe/Urhobo Boy
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by playnaija(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
My uncle reply as he was alerted on the op page

Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by Tundenoni(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Knelt down?
Which kain humility be that?
Nor be only humility Na humidity..
Your uncle better talk truth sey im don enter one chance , maybe somebody on nairaland fit beg for am...
Bros look at your uncle below....
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by ITbomb(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
The damage has already been done.

As far as Internet is concern, what goes up can never come down
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by kokoA(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
Eyah. That's someone's uncle o.
Re: The True Story About My Uncle, Delta Politician Kneeling Kneeling Down by simeonii(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Even your so called uncle, said he knelt down appealing(which the other OP gave)...but you said his kneeling down was normal,....so who do we believe?....untill u bring a counter pix to prove your point, I think I'm sticking with the other OP/ Sapele Tafia. cheesy grin

And why are you even worried on his behalf when he clearly stated that he will kneel down again and again, because his humility does not affect his integrity undecided

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries: Osun Lawmakers Now Sweep Chambers / Stop Fixing Fuel Prices, NNPC, Others Tell FG / Fayose Finally Commissions Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.