Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction (1122 Views)

Why Can't Mosquitoes Go Into Extinction? / Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction

This 6 animals I’ve listed here are "animals" I have found disturbing and I find it existence uncomfortable with me.

Now I don't give a dam of the environmental or whatever benefit of these animals but I definitely don't like them and if I have the power to decide which animal to go on extinction, this animal will go first. angry

1. Mosquitoes:
I don't understand why mosquito was ever created, just to suck our blood? I smell the first generation of vampire on a low-key lipsrsealed, grin seriously, mosquitoes need to go extinct ASAP.

2. Snakes:
The view of its skin alone makes me desire to kill it or better still, to run away grin, himself kon carry poison join, mheen, na to make sure say he go on extinction be that o.

3. Cockroaches:
I never knew how annoying cockroaches are, until I started night reading years back, and on the first night at home, I decided to visit my cooking pot around 3am, lo and behold I found like a bunch of them having a "get together" in my house, in my kitchen, on my cooking pot!. I had no choice but to pour my 2,500 naira freshly cooked food away, I cooked another one and the same thing happened again. So after several outpouring of stews and cooking another one, I decided to give my pot security watch, so I placed it right beside me as I sleep, I suddenly woke up to find them dancing skoki on my bed while some of them were drowned in the stew. It got so much that every food in my house was contaminated, also the day I started eating garri with cockroach particles was the time I knew I needed a cockroach poison grin grin
I have gotten fever severally just because of this insect. embarassed cry

4. Rats:
They seems to be featured by cockroaches, in short, they are 5 and 6, more importantly, any time I hear rat I always remember "Bro Kola", to get NYSC Certificate no easy, abeg I can't risk having rat live. angry

5. Spiders:
Since hin sting no dey turn person to Spiderman, then what the hell is it useful for?
Is it always meant to create trend along people path and cause them spiritual problem? (Team-fall-down-and-die-church grin), that is definitely not a reason to live, rather a reason to die.

6. Belly worms (Intestinal Worms):
I am a guy that, eating food is my best hobby and when am eating you dire not play, talk, or distract me, talk less of you asking for a share, but I lately discovered that there is something in my tummy that takes 50% of my food as I eat! And I do eat around the clock, at least 12 times! No wonder I'm not getting fat only pot belly is coming up, I can't just imagine how fat every worm in my tummy will be! More like Snakes! , I have never taken deworm tablet. For a 20sumfin old worm; does anyone here have abortion tablet? Pls pass it, because I feel pregnant!

Written by PROFSTAR.

Other animals may worth extinction too,
Which animals are on your wish list?

Na joke, I dey o grin

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

2 Likes

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Mynd44: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Humans...smh
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by krazydave(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
My list... 1. Mosquitoes 2. silly people 3. silly people 4. silly .....

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yeah..say no to spiders..got so disappointed when I was a kid..kinda got a spider on my hand,,dunno if it really bit me but I kept on flinging my hand for some sort of swingy action..ntn came out..I was depressed 4weeks..peter got his,,why didn't I?.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2015
What about flies

2 Likes

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
God created the universe. Man has dominion over all animals. Only God knows their reason on existence. Meanwhile... One should consider some form of respect and control of such species admist the risks involved #widelife
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by freeDR(m): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2015
What about humans? The worst of every animal species. I believe if all other animals are to write the above article, they will all want humans extinct.
Humans upset the balance of the ecosystem, they kill virtually all animals for food or recreation. They cut trees and also move the earth. Their population has so exploded that they drive other organisms out of their natural habitat. As if that isn't enough, they now disturb the peace of other planets too.
In fact, humans should be the first to go.

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by crazygod(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
In addition to the Op's list, mine is bats. I hate those creatures. U dnt know if they're mammals or birds. And they are super ugly.

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
freeDR:
What about humans? The worst of every animal species. I believe if all other animals are to write the above article, they will all want humans extinct.
Humans upset the balance of the ecosystem, they kill virtually all animals for food or recreation. They cut trees and also move the earth. Their population has so exploded that they drive other organisms out of their natural habitat. As if that isn't enough, they now disturb the peace of other planets too.
In fact, humans should be the first to go.

HUMMM, since you are human, my bro, you go first grin
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
paschal1995:
Yeah..say no to spiders..got so disappointed when I was a kid..kinda got a spider on my hand,,dunno if it really bit me but I kept on flinging my hand for some sort of swingy action..ntn came out..I was depressed 4weeks..peter got his,,why didn't I?.

guy no be small tin o, wen i was little , i gathered enough spider in a glass, then i covered it with my hand and turned it upside down thinking something is gona happen, i even started drawing my imaginary self after i become spiderman.
check me out,
at the end of the day, everytin na lie

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by freeDR(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
profstar:

HUMMM, since you are human, my bro, you go first grin
I no dey go anywhere guy grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
profstar:

guy no be small tin o, wen i was little , i gathered enough spider in a glass, then i covered it with my hand and turned it upside down thinking something is gona happen, i even started drawing my imaginary self after i become spiderman.
check me out,
at the end of the day, everytin na lie
lolz yur more weird

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2015
paschal1995:
lolz yur more weird

lollllz, imagine the kind disappointment whey spider give me,
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by gracile(f): 12:50am On Aug 05, 2015
I second especially Cockroaches
i dread those things angry
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by angieberry(f): 5:01am On Aug 05, 2015
Flies
Centipedes

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Gratia(f): 5:29am On Aug 05, 2015
Wall gecko nko

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2015
freeDR:
I no dey go anywhere guy grin
haha! See you, i think say you dey fight for the animals na
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by SammieLowkey(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2015
Y don't u fumigate your home/environs? I bliv it will go a long way to curb 'SOME' of ur problems...
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
SammieLowkey:
Y don't u fumigate your home/environs? I bliv it will go a long way to curb 'SOME' of ur problems...

God save you for using "SOME" grin
ok, what about the worm?, i should fumigate my belly too right? grin
you don't get, i don't want to curb, i want extinction. angry
Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
When I kill mosquitos in my hand I still scream at their corpse saying "I hope you die!!!!!!"

1 Like

Re: 6 Animals I Wish Can Go On Extinction by profstar(m): 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
When I kill mosquitos in my hand I still scream at their corpse saying "I hope you die!!!!!!"
Lol grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Oil On Your Skin! / Risk Of HIV Transmission In Barbering And Hairdressing Shop. / Boy With World's Largest Head Undergoes Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.