Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... (340 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Tony Elumelu Buying Yams At A Market Place (Photos) / Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... by makyegh(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
If you are reading this it means you think you can make it happen, so I will cut to the Chase.
If you know you can make thi$ connection happen in Asia, Europe, North America or Africa, I've got yams to sell r each out to me, I'm Available on 08095941938. Txt, Whatsapp, call or post useful relevant comments here, if however you choose to prank, your welcome. I will not oblige myself to respond.
Expectantly waiting for responses
Re: Can YOU Find A Buyer Of YAMS Abroad? We Can Discuss Terms... by makyegh(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Yam

(Dioscorea species)

Yams are starchy staples in the form of large tubers produced by annual and perennial vines grown in Africa, the Americas, the Caribbean, South Pacific and Asia. There are hundreds of wild and domesticated Dioscorea species. White Guinea yam, D. rotundata, is the most important species especially in the dominant yam production zone in West and Central Africa. It is indigenous to West Africa, as is the Yellow yam, D. cayenensis. Water yam, D. alata, the second most cultivated species, originated from Asia and is the most widely distributed species in the world.
And people can't get enough of YAMS. It seems.

(1) (Reply)

Play And Win / Arms Aren’t Enough; Agriculture Also Needs Brains To Create Unlimited Wealth / How I Get 25 Facebook Likes To My Page,and Updates In A Munite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.