Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... (1425 Views)

Here Are Proofs That Dogs Can Be Friends With Anything / These Ultra-cute Pictures Are Proof That Dogs Really Are Our Best Friends / 11 Things Humans Do That Dogs Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by outflank: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by nikkiking(m): 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
Very cute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by outflank: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2015

Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by gabazin080(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Don't try this with naija dogs o

1 Like

Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by vivypretty(f): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
they are but na only trained american dog i dey see
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by yudeeboi(m): 1:23am On Aug 05, 2015
Lovely
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by yudeeboi(m): 1:23am On Aug 05, 2015
vivypretty:
they are but na only trained american dog i dey see
U can train the ones we have here too...not local dog tho
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by yudeeboi(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
Beta don't allow generalj1 hear u
Read abt his dogs attitude
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by generalj1(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2015
find below my daughters pictures and some of my dogs way back in 2014.

let me briefly explain what happened yesterday in my compound.

my cousin's wife brought her son to come play with my daughters in the morning.
when i came back from work, I released my dogs (7) to play in the compound and the kids too rushed down to play with dogs.

when my cousin's wife came in around 7pm , the dogs barked and as usual Roonie the alpha (male GSD) calmed them down as she frequents our house say 2 to 3 times a month hence Roonie recognized her.

When the barking stopped, she was astonished when she saw her son and my younger daughter pulling ears, touching tongue while her son was trying to mount Mama's back(21 months old boerboel).

she ran inside, went to grab her ipad to snap the lovely picture. she took couple of shots but she wasn't satisfied and she decided to move closer and take a closer shot because it was getting dark and her ipad had no flash. To her dismay, the dog just charged warning her not to come any further to the kids(please note that the dog did not attack her, she just charged, growled and took warning position). she stopped, called me and reported the situation.

i just smiled and explained what happened.

in summary, the dog saw her taking pictures with the ipad and had no issues with that. when she moved too close, the dog could not tell what the ipad was for and safely assumed it could be a weapon. hence she stopped her and kept her at a dog assumed safe distance from the kids.

please do not try this on your own.

Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by yudeeboi(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2015
generalj1:
find below my daughters pictures and some of my dogs way back in 2014.

let me briefly explain what happened yesterday in my compound.

my cousin's wife brought her son to come play with my daughters in the morning.
when i came back from work, I released my dogs (7) to play in the compound and the kids too rushed down to play with dogs.

when my cousin's wife came in around 7pm , the dogs barked and as usual Roonie the alpha (male GSD) calmed them down as she frequents our house say 2 to 3 times a month hence Roonie recognized her.

When the barking stopped, she was astonished when she saw her son and my younger daughter pulling ears, touching tongue while her son was trying to mount Mama's back(21 months old boerboel).

she ran inside, went to grab her ipad to snap the lovely picture. she took couple of shots but she wasn't satisfied and she decided to move closer and take a closer shot because it was getting dark and her ipad had no flash. To her dismay, the dog just charged warning her not to come any further to the kids(please note that the dog did not attack her, she just charged, growled and took warning position). she stopped, called me and reported the situation.

i just smiled and explained what happened.

in summary, the dog saw her taking pictures with the ipad and had no issues with that. when she moved too close, the dog could not tell what the ipad was for and safely assumed it could be a weapon. hence she stopped her and kept her at a dog assumed safe distance from the kids.

please do not try this on your own.
Wow..good to hear Roonie is still around
Sad u sent angel (husky) away embarassed
Re: Proof That Dogs Are The Best Babysitters... by outflank: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
gabazin080:
With the right training, you're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

GSD Stud Owners In Ikorodu / My Gsd Just Gave Birth To 7 Puppies. / Hurry Before Its Gets Sold.female German Shepherd Dog 4months For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.