Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Vaccination - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Vaccination (565 Views)

Why Vaccinate My Dog - Pet Vaccination Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaccination by teflondoncuzo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
I have a female Pitbull of about 4 month and she has only been vaccinated once, please how should the vaccination routine be like
Re: Vaccination by harwe: 5:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Think she should be on her 2nd DHLP by now and anti rabbies...Get her attached to a Vet Dr
Re: Vaccination by DocAdray(f): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2015
OP, do you have an idea on the type of vaccine that has already been administered to your dog?
Ideally, dogs should be given:
1. DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospira, Parainfluenza and Parvovivrus) vaccine, 3 shots at 4, 8 and 12 weeks respectively or at 6, 10 and 14 weeks respectively.
2. AntiRabies vaccine at 3 months.

Both vaccinations should be boosted anually.
Re: Vaccination by Tylerdan(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
You could also chat with celebpooches or visit the site www.celebpooches.com they have such info and can assist you with the vaccinations

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed Slant Back Gsd / Please Help Me / Samoyed Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.