Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre (10080 Views)

Afinere Accused IGP Of Supply Weapons To Northerners Ahead Of Oct1 Masacre / Nigerian Flag Designer, Taiwo Akinkunmi: Then And Now (Photos) / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Adminisher: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
I am very concerned for the IBO tribe now. It seems they are setting themselves up for DISASTER. Who is the strange OP who has dug up this story that had better be forgotten. Of what value is it?. Of you want to do a memorial for the massacre day it is supported but nurturing bitterness decades after the fact is the act of the devil and he does it as a bait to destroy a people. This was exactly what happened to the Germans in the two world wars The Ibrahim Taiwo himself that supposedly did this has been punished. He lost his life the same way so in a way God has avenged. However I would like to know just what these demonic parents want to achieve telling their kids these hatred generating stories that will only bring anguish. This is what they call destiny manipulation. Today's youth is in a globalised world. A lot of them will leave work and make fortunes in places outside Iboland, outside Nigeria. That is the destiny ...this post is the curse.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by wadetaw202: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
truefact:

My question to rogues like you is: Why don't you all start campaigning for the expulsion of biafra from your one Nigeria? You lots know the sins of biafrans, yet you silly and hypocritical lots keep them in Nigeria.
What do you think about biafra breaking away from Nigeria? Myopic rogue

your life is just getting more useless and directionless by the day. One moment, you want to rule nigeria; the next moment, you want to form biafra. Your latest confusion is the worst so far; your useless flaaaathead generation are too weak to actualize your scamy biafla; you now need me to help you out. Shebi your scammer, kanu, has a large army? Why is he not using his big army to lead your campaign? You are the myopic buffon, who cant see beyond his nose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by wadetaw202: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^We'll leave the fables for monsters like you to tell!

when the story is in support of your flaaaathead country, it is true story. But when it is against you, it is fable. Flaaatheads wailing like victims since 1966. This is why i know biafra will be a country found on deception. I pray your biafra gets actualized; i cant wait to see all of you casted out of nigeria. At least, our cities will be neater and your businesses will be inherited by our brothers. And you wouldnt be able to do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by princdebola201(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
This Igbos re good in twisting and changing history, thank God they re not the first elites in Nigeria..they would have change history of nigeria to their own favour

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by jerryunit48: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Asaba boy weeping quietly here . There was this igbo women meeting they organized in Germany and one Asaba lady joined, one day there was an argument you know ladies this want it this way the other another way but one lady got up and told the Asaba woman that she should keep quiet that this is an Igbo meeting and even asked what she was doing there ? That was how my Asaba sister left them . So pathetic ain't it ? True story really

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

when the story is in support of your flaaaathead country, it is true story. But when it is against you, it is fable. Flaaatheads wailing like victims since 1966. This is why i know biafra will be a country found on deception. I pray your biafra gets actualized; i cant wait to see all of you casted out of nigeria. At least, our cities will be neater and your businesses will be inherited by our brothers. And you wouldnt be able to do anything about it.

Keep waiting for a business to inherit, don't build your own. Lazy lout.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by morbeta(m): 11:01am On Dec 25, 2016
madridguy:
It is a pity Ojukwu is no longer around for him to apologize to his people for leading them to a point of no return, because of his selfish interest.

You are naive, so what is happening today? Only if you are being spoon fed, that's the only reason you wouldn't understand what Ojukwu saw way back then. Am sure one or two members of your family is feeling the heat of things now.

My dear, in BIAFRA Africa died!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by basybasy: 11:50am On Dec 25, 2016
masseratti:
Can't you guys just let the sleeping Dog lie? We ve all made mistakes or should I say our Father's east west south north have all made mistakes,must we do the same?
now,this stupid ipod is calling for war. When ojukwu caused war then, he ran while many pple died and later got a national pardon. Its desame tin wc bastered ipod is still tryn to cause. Some pple dnt even have brain. U beta careful, bubu na bad man o, he go wipe all of u!
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by masseratti: 12:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
basybasy:
now,this stupid ipod is calling for war. When ojukwu caused war then, he ran while many pple died and later got a national pardon. Its desame tin wc bastered ipod is still tryn to cause. Some pple dnt even have brain. U beta careful, bubu na bad man o, he go wipe all of u!
are u calling me an Igbo? please don't quote me anymore, merry Xmas
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Anago5000: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
wadetaw202:
Why didnt this cursed op tell d story of how the rogues, who called themselves biafran soldiers, raped women and killed the men and robbed benin branch of d central bank when the biafran eediots occupied benin? Do you all know why it was easy for nigerian army to push d biafran rogues out of d midwest and asaba? It was because the rogues chose to rape, kill and rob, instead of consolidating their position in benin. Useless flaaaatheads. They will always tell the parts that support their blind course, but leave the area where they are faulty untold.
adebayor taiwo.respect urself now

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Igbo hatred...Asaba did nothing to deserve such a fate. Well,one day all this will only be seen in Biafran textbooks and discussed in the Biafran classrooms. All hail the Republic...
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by wadetaw202: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Anago5000:
adebayor taiwo.respect urself now

No be only adebayor Taiwo, na Osei kuffor drogba
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2020
These people
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 24, 2021
grin
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
smiley
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by Paretomaster1(m): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
masseratti:
Can't you guys just let the sleeping Dog lie? We ve all made mistakes or should I say our Father's east west south north have all made mistakes,must we do the same?

The earlier we accept this the better..... But some morons are bent on repeating the same..
Re: Ibrahim Taiwo-the Man That Order The Asaba Masacre by esnbrutality: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
WE WONT FORGET .... angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: FG’s Non-Oil Revenue Shrinks By N134bn / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Bauchi / Constitution review: NASS okays Independent Candidacy, 50% waiver for women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.