Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) (1325 Views)

Top 5 Portable Affordable Bluetooth Speaker With Amazing Sounds / Door & Window Motion Sensor Alarm : Security Alarm Device / SOLD!!! Htc One M9|folio Case|sim Eject Tool|screen Protector| SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by Techthins(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is your alarm clock not loud enough to get you out of bed? Not to worry, the High Voltage Ejector Bed would do the job for you. Just set the alarm for the usual time, once the alarm sounds, it will shoot upwards, throwing you out of it.

Now, if this doesn't wake you, I'm sorry, nothing else can.

Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by Eeser: 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Wao.
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
God forbid bad tin!!!!!
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by redcliff: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Houseofglam7:
God forbid bad tin!!!!!

Im telling you. Make person come go hit head fr wall in the process of ejection,

1 Like

Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
redcliff:

Im telling you. Make person come go hit head fr wall in the process of ejection,

Anybody wey buy dis bed dey go meeting for night I swear!!!
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by kristen12(f): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2015
cool grin grin
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by boboLIL(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2015
U wan giv me injury abi? E no go work
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by spill(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2015
This technology will inflict much harms on the user. it will throw you to your ceiling fan or against the wall. Be warned...
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by delishpot: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2015
This one fit wake dead body sef

1 Like

Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 2:34am On Aug 05, 2015
Bed way I buy with my own money go eject me....
Oh God...
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by iWing1(m): 2:58am On Aug 05, 2015
grin grin
delishpot:
grin
delishpot:

1 Like

Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by tpiander: 3:02am On Aug 05, 2015
Techthins:

except the trumpet sound on the last day, which will wake everybody.
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by taymeesan(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2015
High voltage??!.....if I hear say I sleep on top am lipsrsealed
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by ceejay80: 9:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Techthins:
Is your alarm clock not loud enough to get you out of bed? Not to worry, the High Voltage Ejector Bed would do the job for you. Just set the alarm for the usual time, once the alarm sounds, it will shoot upwards, throwing you out of it.

I go buy dis bed anytime wey this world tire me and i ready to die
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Oyinbo and their nonsense invention..

Later, u'll hear, the inventor later regretted inventing cos it kills his daughter.
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by itunity007(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2015
o boi na vex ooooo grin
Re: This Bed Will Eject You When Your Alarm Sounds! (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2015
Suicide mission bed

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s Gold 16gb,55k. Hp 650 4gb,320,windows 8 New But No Carton / Sumec fireman Generator For Ungent Sale #SOLD / Glo 4g Lte Is The New Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.