Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Photoshop Design Contract - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Design Contract (1765 Views)

Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Photoshop Design I Did Yesterday Please Rate Me. / 1-month Graphics And 2D Design Training For 2,500 Naira Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello NLers, I need anyone who's willing to help me design a logo for my music lyrics website titled
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by Archmage(m): 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
lexdino:
Hello NLers, I need anyone who's willing to help me design a logo for my music lyrics website http://www.tsnchat.com for 500 naira.

As you can see on the site, the current logo is a copy/paste headphone image at the top left corner but i need something unique.

The contract description is simple, just write "TsnChat.com" in a creative manner with photoshop in a way that will blend with the theme of the site and upload it in this thread. And if I love it, I will buy it from you for 500 Naira, payable into your specified bank account(Nigeria only).

I need something crisp. The background must be fully transparent though.

Thank you.

TsnChat.com thats what you get for 500naira... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2015
Funny
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by Ch1z0(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2015
Assuming I wanted to do this for you I wouldn't have even collected your
Money..

500 ke!!!!... You should have said free na.

Broda!

Double the price. Then we'll consider it(I meant 'I' will consider it)....

If you really think this thing is worth paying for then at least pay well...
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Hmmn... Okay. I will pay 1K if I really like the design.
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by kingthreat(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2015
Any Graphic Artist that takes this job will have a miserable career as a graphic artist.
@ Poster, go to a business center. Those learning Coreldraw will do it for you.
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
kingthreat:
Any Graphic Artist that takes this job will have a miserable career as a graphic artist.
@ Poster, go to a business center. Those learning Coreldraw will do it for you.
You're making a mountain out of a moth hill, man.
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by kingthreat(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
lexdino:

You're making a mountain out of a moth hill, man.

I'm not. For you to think logo designing is worth 500 or 1000 Naira, then you must be really cruel. If you were to be a Graphics designer, would you take such chicken change?
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
kingthreat:

I'm not. For you to think logo designing is worth 500 or 1000 Naira, then you must be really cruel. If you were to be a Graphics designer, would you take such chicken change?

I can empathize with your POV. But i wasn't actually requesting for the service of a professional logo designer. Just someone that does it as a hobby and who wouldn't mind doing it for the change.
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by Salmoneus(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2015
You sure you want to go far with your website? #poormentality
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Salmoneus:
You sure you want to go far with your website? #poormentality
Thanks for the compliment #WorldRichest
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by Salmoneus(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
lexdino:
Thanks for the compliment #WorldRichest

You're welcome. #Advicenobecurse
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by chrislong(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
lexdino:
Hello NLers, I need anyone who's willing to help me design a logo for my music lyrics website http://www.tsnchat.com for 500 naira.

As you can see on the site, the current logo is a copy/paste headphone image at the top left corner but i need something unique.

The contract description is simple, just write "TsnChat.com" in a creative manner with photoshop in a way that will blend with the theme of the site and upload it in this thread. And if I love it, I will buy it from you for 500 Naira, payable into your specified bank account(Nigeria only).

I need something crisp. The background must be fully transparent though.

Thank you.

I'd like to help u, d money u are offering is off it tho. I'd only do it for 1k to make it worth the time and that's cause I have been offering services free of late haha cheesy

Do check my thread for samples www.nairaland.com/2491139/free-logo-designs/1#36644594

Maybe if u had been early enuf, u wud have gotten a free tho lol

Whatsapp is 07059575049
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by lexdino: 12:41am On Aug 06, 2015
chrislong:

I'd like to help u, d money u are offering is off it tho. I'd only do it for 1k to make it worth the time and that's cause I have been offering services free of late haha cheesy

Do check my thread for samples www.nairaland.com/2491139/free-logo-designs/1#36644594

Maybe if u had been early enuf, u wud have gotten a free tho lol

Whatsapp is 07059575049
yeah, thanks buddy. anticipating when it is gonna be ready.
Re: Photoshop Design Contract by chrislong(m): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2015
lexdino:
yeah, thanks buddy. anticipating when it is gonna be ready.
Kindly message my whatsapp and let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Dresses Av Designed / Graphics Expert Needed / New Graphics Software, Far Better Than Adobe Illustrator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.