Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Genius Planet Launches Zenis Mobile>>latest Innovations In Mobile Technology! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Genius Planet Launches Zenis Mobile>>latest Innovations In Mobile Technology! (948 Views)

2016 In Mobile : Top 4 Smartphones And Events To Watch Out For / A Wonder In Mobile Technology! Check Out This Camera Phone!! / Top Smartphone Technology Innovations in 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genius Planet Launches Zenis Mobile>>latest Innovations In Mobile Technology! by Jenius: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2009
Hello Naiaralnders!
My name is ADAMA J. ADAMA. The owner of the famous geniusplanet blog (www.geniusplanet11.com)
Iam a Nigerian. I built a wap website recently; www.zenismobile

It is fully loaded with the following features;mobile skills, jacking & hacking using bluetooth (Bluejacking), free browsing tricks & tips, free mobile emails, free SMS, free Mobile softwares, free images, pictures and graphics. Free download of ringtones, games, wallpapers and themes. Free mobile softwares. Free BBC and Reuters' Worldnews and Sports update. Mobile money making opportunities,
Memebership is free. Only click on the sign up link and fill the form. instantly, you will have access to the site. No account verification. I made it that easy for all Nigerians. When you enter do well to on all the links like Chat, Forum, Uploads, Links and Have-fun to enjoy all these goodies.

Visit www.zenismobile

Once more, welcome to our mobile world!

(1) (Reply)

I Have Old Nitel Landline For Sale: / Nokia C5 Update / Help! My Htc Desire Z Wouldnt Stop Booting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.