Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto (9179 Views)

Newcastle Fights Their Way Back Into Premier League After Beating Preston North / Predict Premier Lotto - Baba Ijebu Number For Today / Golden Chance Lotto Launches Online Play Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by Barblow(m): 6:15am On Aug 05, 2015
I want to know the procedure of becoming an agent of either of the two lotto company. Kindly comment pplease. Thank you.
Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by godoluwa(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Barblow:
I want to know the procedure of becoming an agent of either of the two lotto company. Kindly comment pplease. Thank you.
if you want to become principal agent, it will cost u money but if you want to get a therminal & operate it by yourself in a kiosk, its free. if you need therminal & reside in ibadan, i can get you one. note that baba ijebu will jail you if you messed up with his business
additionally, golden chance gives 25% of total sales to shop agent while premier lotto gives 15% commission on total sales. i will advice you to go for premier lotto because they pay winnings as and when due while golden chance used to have ish

3 Likes

Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by Barblow(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks for the enlightenment! But like how much does it cost to become an agent with Premier Lotto?
Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by jay123000: 5:04am On Apr 13, 2016
@godoluwa...please I reside in Ibadan,I will like to have this terminal,how do we connect pls?

1 Like

Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by ghettochild(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
@godoluwa, i am a lotto agent in ijebu buh i plan 2 relocate to ibadan n become a principal agent. please send me ur contact n details

1 Like

Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by Raphtop(m): 11:32am On Feb 17, 2018
godoluwa:
if you want to become principal agent, it will cost u money but if you want to get a therminal & operate it by yourself in a kiosk, its free. if you need therminal & reside in ibadan, i can get you one. note that baba ijebu will jail you if you messed up with his business
additionally, golden chance gives 25% of total sales to shop agent while premier lotto gives 15% commission on total sales. i will advice you to go for premier lotto because they pay winnings as and when due while golden chance used to have ish

bro please I want to discuss something with you. please send me ur number so we can talk on phone .
Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by Yomite6: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2018
The information you have above about Golden Chance Lotto is wrong, firstly,
Golden Chance Lotto pay winning promptly and direct without deductions. And now payment of Winnings Anywhere has also been introduced which means you can play anywhere and get your winnings anywhere.
Golden Chance Lotto branches are everywhere for inquiries, Golden Chance lotto gives 35% to its Agents on both there indoor and international games.
Golden Chance Lotto in additions to their business, has a lot of incentives to both stakers and agents periodically which means apart from your winnings, you get additional promotional goodies.

If you need further information about Golden Chance Lotto call: 07033976247, E-mail: info@winnersgoldenchance.ng or visit our website:https://winnersgoldenchance.com/gameplay/lottoplay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enquiry Into Premier Lotto And Golden Chance Lotto by haraad01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2020
Hi @yomite6,
Kindly assist with the process and if possible, your contact yo know the process on how to become sub agent..

(1) (Reply)

Challenge With Bet365 / Maiden Scrabble League In Nigeria: N1,000,000 Star Prize Up For Grabs / AFCON Qualifier: We Know How To Beat Nigeria – Benin Republic Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.