Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

How I Got Admission With 180 Jamb Score. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Admission With 180 Jamb Score. (464 Views)

Honour For 16-year Old Who Broke College Records With 343 JAMB Score / 399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence / Jambites, What's Your New JAMB Score After Receiving The 40 Mark From Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Admission With 180 Jamb Score. by Theswdmanjohn(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2015
My name is Emeka, I need a basket full of water, I need to get this basket filled with water to the brim but each time I visit the tap to check how my basket is doing and to check if the volume of water is increasing but to my greatest surprise after 52 weeks of water constantly running the basket is just as it was before I started fecthing water.
I was angry with everything and everyone, I kept on putting blame on so many things and people that they are the cause of my downfall. Later in the evening I was thinking about it and went back to the tap, guess what! I discovered that the water does not stay in the basket because the basket does not have the capacity to hold water.
This is the story of so many students seeking admission, the university is the basket and you are the water, each year you apply in the university you need to look at the poasible ways of blocking the basket so as to get it filled up. Change your approach to how you seek for admission, some students don't even know the subject selection for their choice of course, some choose a course but do not have the required subject.
My job here is to point out the obstacles on your way to admission and help you gain admission in the nearest possible time. 2015/2016 is your year but yo need some one that will show you the way and how to get there. Your admission is on the way.
WhatsApp me on 08135167437
Theswdmanjohn
Re: How I Got Admission With 180 Jamb Score. by kossyablaze(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2015
Cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Admission With 180 Jamb Score. by Theswdmanjohn(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Thanks kossyblaze.

(1) (Reply)

Modibbo Adama University Of Technology Yola 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Admission Fo / To Solve Equation On Top Of Wifi? / Don't Die With Your Gift!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.