Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides (708 Views)

Governor Mimiko Distributes Rice In Okitipupa To 70,000 Women - Pictures / PDP Ondo State Governorship Primaries, Delegates Seated (Photos) / Mimiko Sacks Over 400 aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by HungerBAD: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State has terminated the appointment of his over 400 Special Assistants (SAs) and Senior Special Assistants (SSAs).

According to a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Enny Akinsola, Mimiko announced the disengagement of his aides during a meeting he held with them at the government house, Akure.

It said Governor Mimiko expressed gratitude to all the aides for their selfless services to the state.

Also, the Governor solicited for the continued support of his former aides to his administration.

He noted that the disengagement became necessary in view of the restructuring and repositioning efforts of his government for better service delivery.

“I can only thank you for your services to the government and people of this State who elected us for the delivery of sundry democratic dividends. I appreciate your selflessness and dedication and wish you well in your future endeavours,” Mimiko said.

The Governor also prayed God to reward his former aides for their contributions to the development of the state.

http://www..com/talk/topic,270857.0.html

1 Like

Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by collinsVP: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Is well
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by HungerBAD: 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
400 Aides? na wah.

PDP SHA. All this years, then suddenly buhari showed up, and you are doing the needful.

Buhari is working and it is a good thing the corrupt PDP Governors are afraid. No more looting and corruption.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by kossyablaze(m): 6:57am On Aug 05, 2015
Nawa o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by bluecircle470: 6:58am On Aug 05, 2015
Wot are dey doing wit 400 aides?
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by RichDad1(m): 7:00am On Aug 05, 2015
PDP in Crisis. cool cool cool
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 05, 2015
PDP has lost assess to nnpc money and suddenly gone bankrupt grin grin
These criminals should be made to vomit all they stole!!! imagine 400 aides

is bacan ista part of them? or He's only an irresponsible Internet nonentity?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by Swagavillage(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by acunon: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2015
Operation wipe all aides!
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by cccxxiii: 7:06am On Aug 05, 2015
400? The democratic architecture in Nigeria is unattainable and too expensive. I don't think any Governor in U.S. has up to 400 aides.
Just saying my own o. what do I know sef?
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by bewla(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2015
Na mistake it cant b aid na okada rider him won talk
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by morbeta(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2015
Thank God we voted pdp out cos i cant rlly imagine what this coconut hed is doing with 400aides! If a church in Lagos has 400 people as members, na big church na.

1 Like

Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by sunness(m): 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State has terminated the appointment of his over 400 Special Assistants (SAs) and Senior Special Assistants (SSAs).

According to a statement issued by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Enny Akinsola, Mimiko announced the disengagement of his aides during a meeting he held with them at the government house, Akure.

It said Governor Mimiko expressed gratitude to all the aides for their selfless services to the state.

Also, the Governor solicited for the continued support of his former aides to his administration.

He noted that the disengagement became necessary in view of the restructuring and repositioning efforts of his government for better service delivery.

“I can only thank you for your services to the government and people of this State who elected us for the delivery of sundry democratic dividends. I appreciate your selflessness and dedication and wish you well in your future endeavours,” Mimiko said.

The Governor also prayed God to reward his former aides for their contributions to the development of the state.

http://www..com/talk/topic,270857.0.html

Should we say Mimiko is threading the path of true democracy and CHANGE?
Re: PDP Ondo State Governor Mimiko Sacks Over 400 Aides by kuuljay(m): 8:15am On Aug 05, 2015
Jesus!!! 400 aids

meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria May Be Wiped Off The Earth, Killing Millions / Outrage Over Fashola's Spending Of N78million Lagos Funds On Own Website / How Boko Haram Entered Nigeria-This Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.