Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,263 members, 7,822,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Can I Put New Adsense Code On Website That Was On A Disabled Adsense Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Put New Adsense Code On Website That Was On A Disabled Adsense Account? (337 Views)

Can I Use The Payoneer Account I Use On My Disabled Adsense Account On / How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / New Adsense Account Approved In 2 Days Only Any Asian Country (any Country Appro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Put New Adsense Code On Website That Was On A Disabled Adsense Account? by JAZES(m): 9:56am On Aug 05, 2015
Hello Guys, I need to know if its possible to implement adsense on website that was on
on a disabled adsense account.
Let me break it down, my former adsense account was disabled due to invalid clicks according to
google, so i applied for another one with another domain name and got approved in less than two weeks
after the first one was disabled.
Now will google allow adsense to run my old blog if i run adsense code on it since i did not apply for d new adsense
account with the old blog.

Kindly share with me if you have had such experience. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Lifted 140-character Limit For Direct Message / [HELP] Which Related Post Plugin Is Thus? / Wordpress Performance: How To Find A Slow Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.