Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed (1140 Views)

“winning Is In Our Dna,” Iceland’s Alfred Finnbogason Warns Nigeria / Jay Jay Okocha And Alex Iwobi - Football Is In Our DNA / Guardiola To Stick With ‘attacking DNA’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2015
abayomi aje aka arsetalks aka yommys01 why are you alarmingly dishonest?you lure gullible nairaland members with an attractive salary package to write for you,i have been a victim of your criminal activities but i wont allow u cheat another nairalander again..ishilove seun u have to do something about this man aje, he has recently refused paying another vulnerable writer of his www.nairaland.com/funmo .i am creating awareness nw so that nlanders dnt fall victim no more..seun please summon this man. thanks
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by kilode100(f): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2015
Following.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by arsetalks(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
I will allow funmo to sort you by himself.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by funmo(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
greenstar
kilode100
arsetalks
ishilove

lol! already sorted out guys...
my (now moderated) thread was as a result of some misunderstanding

we already resolved it

apologies to all aggrieved parties
I'm almost back writing for him
so that should make you have a re-think

Thanks
God bless Nigeria
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
funmo:
greenstar
kilode100
arsetalks
ishilove

lol! already sorted out guys...
my (now moderated) thread was as a result of some misunderstanding

we already resolved it

apologies to all aggrieved parties
I'm almost back writing for him
so that should make you have a re-think

Thanks
God bless Nigeria
has he paid you?have u received alert..
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
arsetalks:
I will allow funmo to sort you by himself.
i will unfailingly dedicate nxt week to draggn ur name n intergrity dwn the mud with ..wil bombard ur twitter fbook handles and blogs with scandalous posts.just watch out..
ishilove tk note

1 Like

Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by funmo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
greenstar:
has he paid you?have u received alert..

been paid!!! if I haven't, I wouldn't show up here...
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by arsetalks(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
greenstar:
i will unfailingly dedicate nxt week to draggn ur name n intergrity dwn the mud with ..wil bombard ur twitter fbook handles and blogs with scandalous posts.just watch out..
ishilove tk note
And for every post you make, I will provide the evidence of what you did and if you get me annoyed, I will deal with you one on one, don't dare what I can do. But if you want to do this, let's do it. Two they say it takes to play again.

Let's do this. Tracking you can't be that hard. Watch out.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
arsetalks:
And for every post you make, I will provide the evidence of what you did and if you get me annoyed, I will deal with you one on one, don't dare what I can do. But if you want to do this, let's do it. Two they say it takes to play again.

Let's do this. Tracking you can't be that hard. Watch out.
track who? stop bitching around aje..
i must make sure people no longer trust u or ur dealings..
nxt week it is
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
funmo:

been paid!!! if I haven't, I wouldn't show up here...
gud 4 u..lekkie had d same probz with hm including me.wen its pay time he starts playing smart.
i wrote wayover 12 articles a day 4 him and wht did i get in return insults.im stil planning my revenge
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by KeemzWale(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2015
I had a heated exchange of words with Abayomi Aje because of some misleading threads created on here about him. But I got proved wrong. OP, if you've got an issue with him, try and settle amicably and stop the threat that you'd sully his reputation. I'm one of his writers, and I believe in his integrity.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by arsetalks(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
KeemzWale:
I had a heated exchange of words with Abayomi Aje because of some misleading threads created on here about him. But I got proved wrong. OP, if you've got an issue with him, try and settle amicably and stop the threat that you'd sully his reputation. I'm one of his writers, and I believe in his integrity.
Thanks Keemzwale. Funny enough I don't even know who this is.

Now I will post a dossier on who fidelis the poster his for everyone to see what he is crying over.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by KeemzWale(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
Waiting. I'm Olawale.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by arsetalks(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is word for word what I posted about this idioot on another thread. Everyone who is fair will see who is wrong here, and it is Fidelis. The idioot practically crippled my business and is now crying wolf. Long may the crying continue.

KeemzWale, funmo and kilode100 now you guys and gal should be the judge.

Normally, I always ignore nonsenses like this when they happen. Because you simply cannot reply everyone especially people who think dragging your name in the mould is the way to go. This guy simply needs to be replied to.

Something last year, I started a thread on here looking for writers, Fidelis applied, I gave him a trial, he was not so good and I told him in clear terms that I can't hire him and he offered to write for free for a period of two months.

After a while, I saw significant improved and I made him an offer ( he didn't ask for it, it was me who asked to pay him after 10 days into the 2 months agreement ). We agreed he will be writing 4 articles per day and as he already got a hang of it all, he asked to increase the number of articles to 6 per day and an increase in his pay and I agreed with him.

About 15 days into our agreement, I received a warning from newsnow.co.uk ( see screenshot attached ). The warning was complaining among other things, the quality of the articles we post on the site. This was due partly my fault and partly the fault of Fidelis as I trusted him so much that I stopped proofreading his articles as I only just acquired among newsnow site that I needed to focus on. My business revolves around buying up smaller under monetized sites for cheap, get them listed on newsnow and sell them. An example is the site around my username which I bought from a nairalander and about to sell to Rick Latonas. I started a thread on here a while ago about this to encourage other internet marketers but the anti spam bot blocked it and banned me ( obviously due to so many URLS in the body of the content)

Immediately I received this warning, I called Fidelis on phone and explained to him why he needs to be more careful with his articles. I stated the need for him to be factual, proofread his articles and have them all spell checked.

Please note that newsnow is a news aggregator where 90% of my traffic comes from. They unlike other aggregators bring us traffic from first tier advertisement countries - countries such as the UK, USA, Canada and co who constitute more than 75% of our revenue. Seun can testify to how profitable 1st tier countries are.

After appealing we were reinstated with a strict warning. But Fidelis continued in his way. I told him on phone our agreement is terminated. He begged me and since he wasn't that bad and only just making some mistakes, I after taking advise from my mentee who has become good in the game and who is also on newsnow, we both agreed I should continue with him ( due largely to the job situation in the country ).

Because of this problem which Fidelis got us into, Newsnow started monitoring us and errors that we see every day on other sites such as caught offside, 4thofficial, peoplesperson and a whole lot of other sites that are on newsnow, we were been queried for. Which is normal, once your site has been red flagged, their search light is then focused on you.

After discussing it with Andy newsnow's most senior publisher, we decided to engage two new editors since the number of articles we receive per day from Fidelis and writers was overwhelming. I started a thread on here using a nairalander olaric7 who works for me. I managed to get couple of applications but none have any experience and I decided to engage my late fiancee's friend who read English in Australia and another British English teacher.

We were still having problems which to be fair is no longer Fidelis's fault but also his fault because we would never have been so focused on if the problem never existed initially. Andy was obviously doing his best to make things tough for us. As a matter of fact, my mentee bought a newsnow site for 3,000 pounds within same period and was publishing similar type of articles, same format ( I am mentoring him so you don't expect it to be different ) and never had any problem. However, these problems never got us of newsnow until Fidelis did the worst.

He copied word for word an article BBC and we were reported to newsnow and were removed from their network. See attachment of our removal ( see attachment ).

Because of this, we were given a suspension of 6 months. Losing not less than 3 million per month ( this includes cost of running the business such as paying writers, proofreaders, hosting ) anyone who believes it is a lie, I will produce revenue reports for same period.

After this happened, I had to lay off my writers, about 4 of them nairalanders. This led to issues between I and Olaric7 as he was not able to draw his salary for that month and needed to get well. I was also supposed to give him a loan but could not cos of the insincerity of someone.

I threatened to arrest Fidelis and actually did some ground work about that ( including using another email to offer him a writing job and demanded for his home address to help me track him down ) but found out he was too far from Lagos and that in it own doesn't bring back my monthly wages that is being eroded.

Considering this whole thing happened just 6 months after losing my fiancee to luth's so called doctors, I went into deep depression, Dollyparton1 who knows me in person can testify to this. Another nairalander whose username I can't remember who I will get to reply to this thread too got seriously affected by Fidelis as I was mentoring him and couldn't do so again after the whole thing happened and my revenue eroded. I actually did not appeal to newsnow again or why should I when I was fighting depression. Another nairalander by the name Lekan had issues with me over late payment cos of this. Depression is the main reason why I became so active on nairaland as I needed a way to fight it. After a while, I decided to pay and get listed on scoopdragon media which is a good news aggregator but not 1/3 as good as newsnow. I started a thread ( through the help of Olaric7 ) looking for writers, to my surprise, Fidelis was applying AGAIN using a female name this time. The guy who owns soccerplanet who will hopefully reply to this thread knows the struggle I went through to get listed on scoopdragon media. He knows because I am helping him to get listed.

I knew due to his writing style. I called him several times, immediately he saw my number he did not pick. Few hours later a lady called me saying she was not home. I simply told her I am not a kid that I understood the game. About 1 months ago. He applied again using another email address and I busted it. I told him I knew. I ended the called. Then told my mentee, and I decided to use him to get some free articles.

Along the line, I saw his dedication to work and remorse ( or so it seemed ) and decided to pay him by Month end but because most advertising companies we work with pay via paypal and not immediately ( for instance Pixfuture.com which I use pays on net 30 terms, mgid.com 15th of the following month and Google adsense 21st of the next month, footballmedia.com on net 60 basis ) I was not able to pay him immediately and then I ended up in the hospital. Dollyparton1 could test that I spoke to her to seek medical help in regards to this just two days ago.

I told Fidelis he was going to get paid this week and ever since has been bothering me and I decided to ignore him until this.

Now judge for yourself, what have I done wrong here? If I had gone on with my plan of not paying him, would I not be justified? As a matter of fact, he gets no dime from me after this.

Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by jbankzE(f): 10:40am On Aug 18, 2015
greenstar:
gud 4 u..lekkie had d same probz with hm including me.wen its pay time he starts playing smart.
i wrote wayover 12 articles a day 4 him and wht did i get in return insults.im stil planning my revenge
Come write for me nd u won't complain
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
jbankzE:

hello ma'am.
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by greenstar: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
jbankzE:

hello ma'am..
Re: Arsetalks,is It In Your DNA To Be Dishonest?ishilove You Are Needed by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 25, 2016
Hi. Have you ever placed advert on success digest newspaper about selling bunch of plr articles around 2008 ? I will like to reach you personally if you are.
arsetalks:
Thanks Keemzwale. Funny enough I don't even know who this is.

Now I will post a dossier on who fidelis the poster his for everyone to see what he is crying over.

(1) (Reply)

Watch & Download: The Highlight Video Of Barcelona 5 – 2 Rayo Vallecano / Lol, Jose Mourinho Visits Rev Father Mbaka (photo) / 7days Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.