Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. (788 Views)

7 Moments That Will Make You Proud Of Being Nigerian / See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by MistaHumble(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2015
This forum Nairaland is rated as one of the most visited and talked about forum both in Nigeria and even beyond borders, thanks to the man behind this great idea Mr Oluwaseun Osewa.

Nairaland has over a million registered users and the site can comfortable boast of receiving more thank 100k visitors every single day from all around the world. This clearly means that this forum is to me the most recommended in regards to meeting people and networking for Nigerians in genuine businesses.

Now straight to the main point, with a forum like this having this high amount of registered users and visitor it is very possible to reach out and introduce your goods & services right? I know a lot of people are meeting new customers and clients as well as business partners here on a regular basis and also making good transactions.

My point is imagine yourself with a unique product or service that will attract just 10,000 people here who will keep coming back to you. Don't be greedy and set a target of making just N200 profit from your product or service for this 10,000 people you have captured to yourself. We are already talking about N2,000,000 on a regular basis if they are happy with your product or service.

Now check around you and make research, what do you think you can sell to 10,000 people and comfortably make just N200 as your profit. If you can come up with that great product or service, then trust me you are surely a millionaire in the making without a doubt.

Some one once told me something, if you decide to sell a full truck of dangote cement and a small van of cigarette, which will bring more money and I thought its definitely the truck of cement but to my greatest surprise its actually the van of cigarette. This is because people smoke more cigarette than they buy cement.

If you have a unique product or service but don't have the time or know how to get your target of 10,000 people, you can contact me so that I can help you get your target but on a small commission.

Think deep and let's together become millionaires.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by izenco2005(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2015
OPE AR U A Millionaires

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by kelvine(m): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2015
OP your submission here is what we have heard over and over in motivational seminars.
How many of these facilitators practice what they preach and how many of them are seeing measurable results ?
Yes, it is true that marketing a unique service or product will attract a volume of customers.
While that is true, prepare for a series of unplanned challenges and competition.
Becoming a millionaire takes time and serious efforts which might not come as simple as you have presented them above,however we all have to keep working hard and smart.
Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by MistaHumble(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2015
kelvine:
OP your submission here is what we have heard over and over in motivational seminars.
How many of these facilitators practice what they preach and how many of them are seeing measurable results ?
Yes, it is true that marketing a unique service or product will attract a volume of customers.
While that is true, prepare for a series of unplanned challenges and competition.
Becoming a millionaire takes time and serious efforts which might not come as simple as you have presented them above,however we all have to keep working hard and smart.

Yes I understand that and agree with your view as well. Am not a seminar facilitator and to the person that commented above u, am not a millionaire yet but I will soon be.

Its not as easy as it sounds and I agree with that but the honest truth is that it can be achieved especially with a beautiful forum like this that attracts millions of visitors regularly.

1 Like

Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by PassingShot(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2015
To get 10,000 customers no be child's play.

You have a point though!
Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by kelvine(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2015
Of course, people are already making millions if not billions here on regular basis. The auto section here is a very heavy industry where serious cash exchanges hands daily. So many people have gotten dream jobs, so many others have gotten relevant information that made a difference in their lives economically. Not in anyway discouraging you bro, just sensitizing you on the need to rise to your unique challenge ahead. All you have to do is go through your own struggle and time to get yours.

MistaHumble:

Yes I understand that and agree with your view as well. Am not a seminar facilitator and to the person that commented above u, am not a millionaire yet but I will soon be.

Its not as easy as it sounds and I agree with that but the honest truth is that it can be achieved especially with a beautiful forum like this that attracts millions of visitors regularly.
Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2015
This is an eye-opener. Need to do more of this.............. Thanks Op!
Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by nosiebaba(m): 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
MistaHumble:
This forum Nairaland is rated as one of the most visited and talked about forum both in Nigeria and even beyond borders, thanks to the man behind this great idea Mr Oluwaseun Osewa.

Nairaland has over a million registered users and the site can comfortable boast of receiving more thank 100k visitors every single day from all around the world. This clearly means that this forum is to me the most recommended in regards to meeting people and networking for Nigerians in genuine businesses.

Now straight to the main point, with a forum like this having this high amount of registered users and visitor it is very possible to reach out and introduce your goods & services right? I know a lot of people are meeting new customers and clients as well as business partners here on a regular basis and also making good transactions.

My point is imagine yourself with a unique product or service that will attract just 10,000 people here who will keep coming back to you. Don't be greedy and set a target of making just N200 profit from your product or service for this 10,000 people you have captured to yourself. We are already talking about N2,000,000 on a regular basis if they are happy with your product or service.

Now check around you and make research, what do you think you can sell to 10,000 people and comfortably make just N200 as your profit. If you can come up with that great product or service, then trust me you are surely a millionaire in the making without a doubt.

Some one once told me something, if you decide to sell a full truck of dangote cement and a small van of cigarette, which will bring more money and I thought its definitely the truck of cement but to my greatest surprise its actually the van of cigarette. This is because people smoke more cigarette than they buy cement.

If you have a unique product or service but don't have the time or know how to get your target of 10,000 people, you can contact me so that I can help you get your target but on a small commission.

Think deep and let's together become millionaires.
U r stating the obvious. Okay selling a truck of cement and stealing a diamond necklace which will make you richer. Stealing a diamond of course. While the idea you are trying to sell is good, your example isn't befitting of your point my brother.
Re: How Nairaland Can Make You A Millionaire. by MistaHumble(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2015
nosiebaba:

U r stating the obvious. Okay selling a truck of cement and stealing a diamond necklace which will make you richer. Stealing a diamond of course. While the idea you are trying to sell is good, your example isn't befitting of your point my brother.

I was just using it as an example in respect of the N200 profit I mentioned. Some people might be thinking N200 is small that's why I made such Referral.

Either way I have noted your point. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Good; Are Nigerians Good? / Na Wa Oo. So Buhari Is Now The President. SMH / Opinion- Bello Yahaya Is The Man With The Blueprint By Alfred Omolewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.