Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439402 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by sod09(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2016
Evazenith:
thks sire
babe use ur note 2 jeje
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Evazenith(f): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thks so much
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Gbengene3763: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Please Can someone help me out, I just discovered my C8 Camera is not functioning well, my front Camera snaps upside down and my phone cannot even switch to the back camera anymore.... Anyone with an info on how to go about this should please help me out. Thanks
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by FrozeBABE: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Youngpo413:
Very good for kids and classless adults...rubbish.
y d rubbish,u dey vex o,if them darsh u swear say u no go collect m use
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by FrozeBABE: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice one Tecno.Thumbs up
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bobo65(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
D worst tecno phone iv owned
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Obynoblitz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am about to start regretting buying this phone. Who will be happy to charge his phone for 16 hours before it will be full?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tonaolu(m): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2016
Gbengene3763:
Please Can someone help me out, I just discovered my C8 Camera is not functioning well, my front Camera snaps upside down and my phone cannot even switch to the back camera anymore.... Anyone with an info on how to go about this should please help me out. Thanks

That is because you upgraded your phone, it is d cause. But anyway just switch off the phone and on it back that is the only thing I no o.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
Obynoblitz:
Am about to start regretting buying this phone. Who will be happy to charge his phone for 16 hours before it will be full?

same thing I am tired of...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Toylove: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
orekelewa09:

same thing I am tired of...
Was lucky to sell mine 22k
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by stanleyuzoh022: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2016
Pls, when ever I connect my aux cable to my tecno c8 it does work for few seconds & stop. Pls what do I do about it? Need a solution.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2016
Gbengene3763:
Hello @Gbengene3763 You'll need to replace the Back Camera of your Device, you cannot Switch to it because it has gone bad. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you to fix it. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required]; our contact number(s) - to verify price-related info - and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2016
stanleyuzoh022:
Pls, when ever I connect my aux cable to my tecno c8 it does work for few seconds & stop. Pls what do I do about it? Need a solution.
Hi @stanleyuzoh022 Try to use another AUX cable. If the problem persists visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you. You will find our contact numbers and addresses in your Carlcare App or let us know your current location, so we can forward a specific address to you. Thanks.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lavenderjade(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
camon camon

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by LockDown69(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Has ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER worked for anyone on C8? I need help, it keeps bringing error messages.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by harden(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2016
who wants to sell his tecno c8 or. infinix hot note
am interested
am in uyo...
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dukune: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2017
pls I want to flash cloned techno c8 help pls
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by kingcuta(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
please what do I do....my c8 suddenly stopped charging if its on ...but charges when I switch it off/pls wat do I do
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by patfenda(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2017
camon8 screen needed if u have scrap with good screen for sale and at a good price . ..Holla whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by monastik(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2017
Please i want to rooot my phone too, but what are the benefits of rooting android phones
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mozeyub(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
Thanks for the tip, it was really helpful. Now I am browsing with my tecno c8 without any hitch.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 06, 2017
Una well done here oh
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Emmyk(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @stanleyuzoh022 Try to use another AUX cable. If the problem persists visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you. You will find our contact numbers and addresses in your Carlcare App or let us know your current location, so we can forward a specific address to you. Thanks.
This is not about about Aux cable, it's about the Android version of Canon C8.
And the only solution is turning down the volume of the song.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by nnadychuks(m): 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Can I really improve camonc8 RAM?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by kogbaski99: 2:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Very nice phone, but I'm saving to get the phonePad 3
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by aliluke: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2017
pls am findin it hard to download videos complete with my phone cos the data bar flunctuates and when it does download stops and i will need to off and on d data bar and it will start afresh, help
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by koskilala: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
BenKafor:
Are you saying adults that own Tecno phones are classless? Well, I own a Tecno phone and I can say for sure that I am not classless. There's nothing wrong with the brand, I personally love it and I can't wait for C8 to come out

Techno products are good. Techno no con here to joke. Thus far their creativity is superb
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Oluperfect(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls my c8 don't touch after 3 mins of activeness,wot can I do,pls help
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by fineempress: 1:54am On Apr 13, 2017
I cant browse with my airtel sim and make or receive calls nd text with my mtn sim when they are in my camon c8. I hav gone tru d settings nd no way to verify the problem. Wat do i do?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by pamshuga1(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2017
please house, my c8 charger got burnt due to high voltage.....other chargers I've used are too slow...it takes like 7 to 10min before 1% enters. Which other charger can I use that is faster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.