Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439416 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
I would choose C8 tho

Boomboost:

This almost shared the specs of Xiaomi redmi note 2, if both are placed before you, which would u choose?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yeah, have you seen the white one, its so awesome

windyjosezy:
sleekest ever
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Especially this C8

funkdr:
you're on point, I gave it to tecno when I used z mini, all their phones this year are flawless.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its not 35k. Its less than 30k.

Mystiq25:
don't mind the guy, apart from 13mp camera I don't see anything special about this phone that would make people buy it 35k
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by MrBasketball: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jonathan2787:
quote u twice by mistake but thanks for the insult too because thats all i can do since am not seeing you physically nairaland filled with kids with no manners

You are the kid here, since you found my post offensive.

I know you can't stand in my presence and say this nonsense.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ChidinmaRose(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please someone should tell me when the C8 will be released. I need to tell my boyfriend to start saving cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by iheanyi40(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Please someone should tell me when the C8 will be released. I need to tell my boyfriend to start saving cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
no go hustle n buy fone yasef, kip waiting on ya boyfriend to buy fone 4 u cos he's ya father ewu

seems he has drilled yo p ussy so hard DT he wouldn't mind getting u one fool
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
iheanyi40:
no go hustle n buy fone yasef, kip waiting on ya boyfriend to buy fone 4 u cos he's ya father ewu

u and ds babe get beef before? take it easy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
iheanyi40:

DEM!!! niggaz lyk diz dererve's to b rich

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
What's the update on this phone please. I am tired of refreshing this thread! embarassed
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by omoalajah(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Guy how come u kon hot like dis? Are you the boyfriend Ni? Or related to? Oga ooo. Some nairalanders sef.

iheanyi40:

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by louiscole360: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
orekelewa09:

u and ds babe get beef before? take it easy abeg.

abeg help me ask am oh
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by louiscole360: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=ChidinmaRose post=37085614]Please someone should tell me when the C8 will be released. I need to tell my boyfriend to start saving cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/quot
At your age, they are still buying phone for you
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ChrisEditor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
I Know For Sure That This Phone Will Not Be Up To #28,000. Because Most Of The Phones That Was Released This Period That Came With 13Mega~Pixel Camera, Quad Core Processor, Etc. Are Selling Between #19,000 - #26,000. To Be Sincere With All Of You, I Know Of This Phone: "Tuoda Magnum x7" That Has 8GB Rom, 1GB Ram, Android 4.4, Extanal Memory Slot (Up To 32GB), 5.5 Inch Screen, 13Mega-Pixel Back Camera Plus Front Camera, Finger Print Scanner, Air Gesture, NFC, And Other Breath Taking Features.Still, Jumia.com AND Konga.com Is Selling The Phone For #23,000 Plus Free Delivery. Innjoo Note That Has 13 Mega_Pixel Camera, 5.5 Inch Screen Is #19,500. So If Tecno Like, Let Them Hang The Price On A Tall PalmTree, That's Their Business. For Now, Its Choice, Not Name.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by kenny4one(m): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
please someone should show me app that can root my nokia x2d android phone.
this phone is driving me crazy.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by louiscole360: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
snehgang:
grin grin grin grin
Bad guy, do you want it to sell at that price
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by louiscole360: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2015
kenny4one:
please someone should show me app that can root my nokia x2d android phone.

this phone is driving me crazy.
Iroot roots anything
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by louiscole360: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2015
ChrisEditor:
I Know For Sure That This Phone Will Not Be Up To #28,000. Because Most Of The Phones That Was Released This Period That Came With 13Mega~Pixel Camera, Quad Core Processor, Etc. Are Selling Between #19,000 - #26,000. To Be Sincere With All Of You, I Know Of This Phone: "Tuoda Magnum x7" That Has 8GB Rom, 1GB Ram, Android 4.4, Extanal Memory Slot (Up To 32GB), 5.5 Inch Screen, 13Mega-Pixel Back Camera Plus Front Camera, Finger Print Scanner, Air Gesture, NFC, And Other Breath Taking Features.Still, Jumia.com AND Konga.com Is Selling The Phone For #23,000 Plus Free Delivery. Innjoo Note That Has 13 Mega_Pixel Camera, 5.5 Inch Screen Is #19,500. So If Tecno Like, Let Them Hang The Price On A Tall PalmTree, That's Their Business. For Now, Its Choice, Not Name.
They definitely wouldn't increase the price above 25k.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by jonmoveek: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2015
RichDad1:
Techno is back...lol
where did they go b4.? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by jonmoveek: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
ChrisEditor:

Definitely, with #thehottestone now launched, the competition has just began.! So tecno, beware!!
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by BenKafor(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Which phone do you know that is cheaper and better?

Jonathan2787:
its not supposed to be more than 25k because i have seen better phones that are cheaper
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
BenKafor:
Which phone do you know that is cheaper and better?

check the infinixes if you remove the camera goody ofcourse
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Haywhy433(m): 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
eesy:

I am in need of a good phone with good battery and big screen for 17,000 and below. Which phone will you recommend for me. thanks
I have a very neat tecno h6 for sale
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by peteonline: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

http://mymobnet.com/its-tecno-camon-c8-worth-the-try/
Best mobile phone review I have read from a Nigerian blogger. Am baffled though.
Because the claimed unboxing of the tecno camon c8 on YouTube posted just few comments above, showed the camon c8 with 1gig ram and 16gig rom..... So if you don't mind me asking sir, did you actually have the camon c8 at the time of your review or you mainly gathered the facts together to arrive at a really impressive conclusion, I might add.

The review at Mymobnet! that I made wasn't a hands-on, if it was it would have been a catastrophe for Tecno Mobile and their C8 because the Tecno C8 clearly can not capture those neat pictures they publish on their Facebook page. There is nothing UNIQUE about the Tecno C8 camera except maybe the intensity of the flash.

One of the things I did was that I compared Tecno's own sample of the C8 shot with my own 8MP Hot Note shot of the same location and you saw the difference smiley

Thank you for the compliment.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2015
peteonline:

The review at Mymobnet! that I made wasn't a hands-on, if it was it would have been a catastrophe for Tecno Mobile and their C8 because the Tecno C8 clearly can not capture those neat pictures they publish on their Facebook page. There is nothing UNIQUE about the Tecno C8 camera except maybe the intensity of the flash.

One of the things I did was that I compared Tecno's own sample of the C8 shot with my own 8MP Hot Note shot of the same location and you saw the difference smiley

and so?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
With the infinix hot 2 launched. 8mp/2mp, 2200mah battery, 720 screen panel, 5inch, 2gig ram/16gig rom, quad core 1.3gz, android 5.1.1 upgradable to android 6.0.... 19.5k.... The camon c8 is yet to get official specs not to talk of launching.... Tecno may have shot themselves in the foot. I believe na only me and the op of this thread go buy camon c8 when e launch... And I go buy am only if the price na 18k.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:

Where you don see flagship phone with 1.3ghz quad core, 1gig ram, 720p on a 5.5inch device?

brother, some quad cores actually perform better than some octacores. you should know this na. see the GPUs to be sure which would perform better, no be by number na. the ram should be increased sha... lerrus see how products to come would look like spec wise.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
ZesusHVWritter:
With the infinix hot 2 launched. 8mp/2mp, 2200mah battery, 720 screen panel, 5inch, 2gig ram/16gig rom, quad core 1.3gz, android 5.1.1 upgradable to android 6.0.... 19.5k.... The camon c8 is yet to get official specs not to talk of launching.... Tecno may have shot themselves in the foot. I believe na only me and the op of this thread go buy camon c8 when e launch... And I go buy am only if the price na 18k.

LOL. you still wan buy the phone? na wa to you o. I suspect the camon is bettee than the specs above sha, and the IH2 just has 500mb ram more than the Camon, kiniyato?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chikote:

brother, some quad cores actually perform better than some octacores. you should know this na. see the GPUs to be sure which would perform better, no be by number na. the ram should be increased sha... lerrus see how products to come would look like spec wise.

Hehehehe... Except the phone is a mtk chip 64bit quad core, 1.5ghz mali t720.... quad core chip of 1.3ghz even 32bit can't be used on a flagship device in 2015, but again this is tecno... Outdatedness is their watch word.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Chikote(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
peteonline:

when the phone is released, make sure to do another review with both phones side by side sir, I have my eyes on your space. I've as well noticed some bias you have. LOL. I promise to keep mine aside when I see that review.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Oyetboy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
tecno camon c8 has been released and it's retailing for 26-30k depending on your location
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
Oyetboy:
tecno camon c8 has been released and it's retailing for 26-30k depending on your location

Na for dream u see that one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.