Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439539 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
flexy1:

How did you download the files and get the scatter file cause am very confused...

The scatter file is inside the twrp zip file when extracted on pc...and you use sp flashtool to select it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
olufemimajek:
where can i download this ram manager pro... pls

Just go to Google and serch 'Download ram amanager pro
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dondrizzy18: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
please xposed installer any solution
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
dondrizzy18:
please xposed installer any solution
goto official xposed for lollipop page on xda and download xposed sdk 21 for arm64 flash the file through custom recovery then download xposed installer alpha 4... Voila you're done

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by macbeyland(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ram manager pro solved the multi tasking issue but the phone now lags like hell
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flexy1: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Froshsneh:

The scatter file is inside the twrp zip file when extracted on pc...and you use sp flashtool to select it

And where will I download this file from?.....because the sp tools I downloaded dosent have it. Just give me a link for d scatter file or d sp flash or twrp. Or any1, I need it baaaaaddddd! Nd the tutorial is just confusing without the links
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
flexy1:

And where will I download this file from?.....because the sp tools I downloaded dosent have it. Just give me a link for d scatter file or d sp flash or twrp. Or any1, I need it baaaaaddddd! Nd the tutorial is just confusing without the links

* Download SuperSU.zip @ http:///redirect.php?
link=htt...y.zip?dl=0 and save it to the phone's internal atorage* Download TWRP for Tecno C8 by Team @ http:///
redirect.php?link=htt...t=download
* Unzip the TWRP zip file and flash the recovery image to
the phone using Sp flash tool @ https://forum./
thread-159.html
* Boot the phone into TWRP recovery mode
* In TWRP recovery, tap Install
* Navigate to the location of the SuperSU zip file you
downloaded in the first step then flash

do second link is where d scatter file is after is after extracting
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
lukmoore:
goto official xposed for lollipop page on xda and download xposed sdk 21 for arm64 flash the file through custom recovery then download xposed installer alpha 4... Voila you're done

are you rocking it also??

and where would I get the xposed installer alpha 4??
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Froshsneh:

link=htt...y.zip?dl=0 and save it to the phone's internal atorage* Download TWRP for Tecno C8 by Team @ http:///
thread-159.html
the second link is where d scatter file is after extracting
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mOses127: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Froshsneh:

Just go to Google and serch 'Download ram amanager pro
can you share the pro version please?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flexy1: 8:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Froshsneh post=39422466][/quote]

The link's expired.....just give me the link of the site before the download itself.....I will b able to go on from there I tink.....thanks for the help
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Froshsneh: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
flexy1:

The link's expired.....just give me the link of the site before the download itself.....I will b able to go on from there I tink.....thanks for the help

Check d option on how to root tecno c8

https://forum..com/thread-1.html?highlight=how+to+root+tecno+phones
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flexy1: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
After rooting and RAM manager pro I only have one sentence to say..............OMG!!! This is the best phone in the world! I love u Sooo much tecno plz forgive us our sins Nd keep producing cheap products like this.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Froshsneh:

are you rocking it also??

and where would I get the xposed installer alpha 4??
yes i'm rocking it. Google it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
macbeyland:
Ram manager pro solved the multi tasking issue but the phone now lags like hell
its your settings give more free memory and the lag will stop
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mOses127: 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
dondrizzy18:
please can xposed installer work on camon c8
of course xposed worked but u will hav to install it manually will the twrp recovery
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2015
flexy1:
After rooting and RAM manager pro I only have one sentence to say..............OMG!!! This is the best phone in the world! I love u Sooo much tecno plz forgive us our sins Nd keep producing cheap products like this.
am not begging Tecno for anything even tho am enjoying the c8 now It is my last Tecno product ...they never shd hav Bleep wit me... why would they made a fone and tweaking to become a Java phone, they made me lament for one and half month I won't forgive tecno.. and they didn't even border giving us a fix.... , I made sure almost all my family members got the GIONEE m3 and gionee m2 well am waiting patiently for for giomee m4 to cone to nigeria then I say a final good bye to the Tecno product
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by supersam95(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2015
lukmoore:
yes i'm rocking it. Google it
Xposed For Lollipop Now Officially Available@ https://yho.com/wgsjd

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Niyonice(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2015
BUDGET AS LOW AS 13K FOR PHONE?
this is definitely for you as the spec will WAOH you
read details below

http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/innjoo-halo-1gb-ram-3200mah-battery-5.html
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by tosintall2012(m): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2015
Hello, can someone please tell us how to root this phone with a good tutorial, I have already downloaded rubbish with my 2gb data and I haven't gotten a result, now I can't sleep cuz I most root my phone..... Guys please try to help a friend here and don't let me waste my money downloading shits

cryHello, can someone please tell us how to root this phone with a good tutorial, I have already downloaded rubbish with my 2gb data and I haven't gotten a result, now I can't sleep cuz I most root my phone..... Guys please try to help a friend here and don't let me waste my money downloading shits
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flexy1: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2015
Niyonice:
BUDGET AS LOW AS 13K FOR PHONE?
this is definitely for you as the spec will WAOH you
read details below

http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/innjoo-halo-1gb-ram-3200mah-battery-5.html

Sorry bro buy anything injoo or Infinix I am running away (Infinix zero don already show me shagey. While injoo 1 has ruined the life's of my friends). So no can't do. Either its techno or Samsung or Sony. That's all
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogunwalea(m): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
Froshsneh:

thread-159.html

do second link is where d scatter file is after is after extracting
Can you pls forward your WhatsApp number. Mine is 07055221823.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Excelboi(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Rooted
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by ogunwalea(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2015
flexy1:
Can I have your number pls? I'm having issues with my C8. I just got it on Monday and I'm not enjoying it yet. My WhatsApp doesn't even deliver messages unless I open it. Pls come to my rescue. My WhatsApp number is 07055221823.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by lukmoore: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2015
supersam95:
am not begging Tecno for anything even tho am enjoying the c8 now It is my last Tecno product ...they never shd hav Bleep wit me... why would they made a fone and tweaking to become a Java phone, they made me lament for one and half month I won't forgive tecno.. and they didn't even border giving us a fix.... , I made sure almost all my family members got the GIONEE m3 and gionee m2 well am waiting patiently for for giomee m4 to cone to nigeria then I say a final good bye to the Tecno product
me too last tecno products... Cuz they have poor after sales service.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bigsammysam: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2015
flexy1:
hi bro pls i will like u to put me through how u root ur tecno c8 and stop the multitasking issue thanks. U Can whatsapp me on 08033548280 or U can send me ur Whatsapp number too. Appreciate
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Excelboi(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Rooted
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by flexy1: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Those needing root info or any oda info.....my WhatsApp number is 08065047088
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Smone(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
macbeyland:
I just succeeded in rooting my phone after temporarily bricking it. I will be posting the procedure here. Nobody should be afraid of bricking his camon c8 because 1, the phone is cheap and it's a crappy rubbish , 2, stock rom for the camon c8 can now be downloaded at romkingz.net. to unbrick it. Now to the procedure.. Download the files, install mtk vcom drivers, open sp flash tool on your pc and run as Administrator, load scatter file, click on download, now connect your already turned off camon c8 to the computer via USB. Wait for the green pass mark to appear...... THE IMMEDIATELY BOOT TO RECOVERY. NOTE THAT IF YOU SIMPLY TURN ON YOUR PHONE AFTER FLASHING THE RECOVERY FULE, ANDROID WILL REPLACE YOUR FLASHD RECOVERY WITH THE ORIGINAL STOCK RECOVERY....... after booting into recovery, twrp recovery will come up and ask you if you want to modify recovery. Swipe to modify else it will be replaced on next reboot. Note also... DON'T ATTEMPT TO ALLOW THE TWRP TO INSTALL ITS OWN SUPER SU IF IT ASKS YOU TO, BECAUSE THAT WAS WHAT GOT MY PHONE BRICKED. INSTALL SUPER SU BY clicking on install, chose your zip file which contains the super su which you downloaded and install it. Reboot phone and wait for it to boot up. Might take a long while to. Just be patient
Please I need the flashtool you used cos when I click download and connect my phone. No progress just stand still
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by izuplayspiano(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2015
Smone:
Please I need the flashtool you used cos when I click download and connect my phone. No progress just stand still

Same here

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.