Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (439751 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by orekelewa09(f): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Want to sell my tecno c8 it's a week old
All accessories intacts.
Charger
Earpiece
Porch
Price : 28k

Lol .ole

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
orekelewa09:

Lol .ole
dear I refuse to be insulted.u could v just read and passed.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by selfmadeOLX(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
orekelewa09:

Lol .ole

Better one grin grin
Don't diss me oo.. Lol
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:
All accessories intacts.
Charger
Earpiece
Porch

Hey, I'm in Ib. 25k last?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hey, I'm in Ib. 25k last?
27k - just a week old ooooo sad
Choi fear God Na
I never even use the Phone oooooo
I bought it 30k na
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

27k - just a week old ooooo sad
Choi fear God Na
I never even use the Phone oooooo
I bought it 30k na

I have only 25k. Why do you wanna sell the phone? Does it have any problem?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Dam5reey(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:
All accessories intacts.
Charger
Earpiece
Porch

Why are you selling, y not wait for Marshmallow update?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It has no problem
I use Samsung which was stolen on 20th
had to get canon to use but the not been able to multitask like my Samsung , app notification that is not separated from calls notifications turned me off

I love the phone only cos of its camera damn its badt grin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dam5reey:

Why are you selling, y not wait for Marshmallow update?
the Phone is a noise maker joor
can't separate the notification for calls from apps,if I reduce volume for app that of calls will also be reduced.
and the alarm will also be affected which is one thing I need most.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

It has no problem
I use Samsung which was stolen on 20th
had to get canon to use but the not been able to multitask like my Samsung , app notification that is not separated from calls notifications turned me off.

The multitask problem is the main issue, IS IT THAT BAD? can you lay more emphazy on how bad it is?

@ bold, is it just about the volume as you've stated up there?

I love the phone only cos of its camera damn its badt grin

I love that as well.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The multitask problem is the main issue, IS IT THAT BAD? can you lay more emphazy on how bad it is?

I love that as well.
on my Samsung I can reduce the notification volume or mute it for my applications and do that of class separately
but on canon the two is together meaning if u don't want to hear pings from apps eg bbm, whatsapp u v to reduce the volume of the phone and when u do that it also reduces that of ur calls
I hate been in a cab or a gathering and having my Phone doing ping pong
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bigsammysam: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
twicenoni:
Please anybody that have sucided rooting his c8 that based in lag should qoute me pls I need a help from the person. No matter the location
I dey oju ore in otta after tollgate I can help u root the phone and help u with other useful settings. My contact is 08033548280
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I love that as well.

not like it's that at bad but for me I can open up to 10 apps at a go.
but The canon becomes slow when u load too much apps

the point is its not meeting my requirements
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by mosjames: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
deph:
Pls wat do I do to manage ds fone each time d contact wipe off.... honestly getting bored wt ds.....
If you don't have Anti virus on it, download one from playstore
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

on my Samsung I can reduce the notification volume or mute it for my applications and do that of class separately
but on canon the two is together meaning if u don't want to hear pings from apps eg bbm, whatsapp u v to reduce the volume of the phone and when u do that it also reduces that of ur calls
I hate been in a cab or a gathering and having my Phone doing ping pong
Yewandequeen:

All these to me are not real problems as I can manage the multitask issue. I have only 25k though.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001:

All these to me are not real problems as I can manage the multitask issue. I have only 25k though.
let's look at Thurs or Friday that's wen I will be chanced if that's k by u
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

let's look at Thurs or Friday that's wen I will be chanced if that's k by u

Alright..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AccaPack(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Only if u knew how to use Ram xpander, this problem would have been solved.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
AccaPack:

Only if u knew how to use Ram xpander, this problem would have been solved.
am a she so I don't know
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by benigneOne(f): 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigsammysam:

I dey oju ore in otta after tollgate I can help u root the phone and help u with other useful settings. My contact is 08033548280

Suicide ke ? Jo oh Mi ole fi camon c8 se suicide
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AccaPack(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

am a she so I don't know
Being a SHE has nothing to do with that,there is a SHE (miss.techy) that is a tech guru here

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
AccaPack:

Being a SHE has nothing to do with that,there is a SHE (miss.techy) that is a tech guru here

am aware
see the joke in the statement and not to take it serious
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by AccaPack(m): 6:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yewandequeen:

am aware
see the joke in the statement and not to take it serious
You've made up your mind to sell it, i'm not dissuading you.I quoted you because of those that come to this thread to read user reviews about the phone not because of your post. I hope u understand now.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by twicenoni(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
bigsammysam:

Is your side after ijoko or before ijoko?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Yewandequeen(f): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Rilwayne001

Sent u a pm Pls reply asap
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by bigsammysam: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
twicenoni:

Is your side after ijoko or before ijoko?
No be ijoko side ooo. if u know Abule Egba just take bus to tollgate b4 sango. from tollgate take 50naira bike to oju ore.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Rilwayne001

Sent u a pm Pls reply asap

Message replied since last night, Please reply Asap..
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by CICERO09(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Hey guys add 08161362892 assistance needed
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by enoch273: 4:11am On Jan 06, 2016
Leorichy:
Hit me up if you wanna sell your c8,am base in kwara, just quote!

08179538301 25k
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by haffaze777(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Welcome to camon c8 hood in advance gringrin
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by dunbaba: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Zzz
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] by Rilwayne001: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2016
haffaze777:

Welcome to camon c8 hood in advance gringrin
My chief cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (136) (Reply)

2go (system Version) Download / How To Write Colored Text On Facebook / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.