Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) (44385 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili And Toni Payne Fight Dirty On Twitter... Read Why / Buhari Attends National Defence College Graduation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by Israel5(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls Nobody shld bring pastr Adeboye in2 dis. Thank u.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by Israel5(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
okirewaju:
Nice!
Are they members?
the man obviously is. The woman nt sure.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by Missonas(f): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Last pic...that scarf na gbegborun style grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by tunery004(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Yep. She is a pastor too. One of those top pastors in Redeem cuz she dey always preach for their camp.

Try get ur facts right, how do u know she always preach when u don't attend.

Oby is a pastor, not a top one and u barely hear her preach at the camp.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

Anu mpama!

Anu ofia! Isi ewu! grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by mu2sa2: 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
AbdulHaram:

None of the above undecided
In waec objective questions there's the inevitable option that accompanies None of the above, namely, All of the above, which will leave you confused, just as in this case.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by fineworker24(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
chymystique:
Mrs Oby~Leaky Mouth... Where Obj? Him no come? grinlipsrsealed

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by DECOtech(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
Which is better?
Powerful wife humble husband
Or
Powerful husband humble wife

All join
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by karpentar: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
If two of them can Wowo like dat I wonder how their children will be
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by fctboy: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
I saw her with the husband coming out of a black SUV at about 7:55a.m. and I was behind them while they walk to the altar. She is an ordained Deaconess and the husband a Zonal Pastor but not comfortable with her activism and link with OBJ.to the extend of Peking her in public.
I pray the Lord shall give her a second touch in the ongoing convention.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
sukkot:
stop hating your fellow ndigbo.
what has been igbo got to do with her looks? And how does saying the truth become hate?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by frankyychiji(f): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
j4sure:
wow lovely. love in tokyo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu love! 14yrs in jail is waiting for them.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by dame16: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
so this pastor married a man abi? its well
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by RickyTan: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:
Most Igbos hate anyone who is clean and upright, even if that person is an Igbo.

Either you have talked to "most Igbos" and have asked them for their opinion. Or you are just a hate -filled anti - Igbo tribalistic bigot.

So which is it?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
RickyTan:

Either you have talked to "most Igbos" and have asked them for their opinion. Or you are just a hate -filled anti - Igbo tribalistic bigot.

So which is it?

From experience I speak. Any clean, honest, upright and detribalized Igbo is mostly always hated by the Igbos. Oby Ezekwesili, Richas, Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc. Very soon, the hatred may start for Dr. Kwachika if he starts to perform and identify with Hausas/Yoruba.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are a hopeless eediot! Your mother should have gone for an abortion!
The truth is always bitter and painful.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by Myself2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
So this yeye woman has a husband and she is sleeping with that Ota baboon. Chaiiiiii the pastor don suffer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by slimzey91: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
B
ajantala:
Oby my man...sorry woman. grin

Meanwhile somewhere in the future...

Bros I swear 2 gad u funny. . . Lol
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by RickyTan: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
PassingShot:

From experience I speak. Any clean, honest, upright and detribalized Igbo is mostly always hated by the Igbos. Oby Ezekwesili, Richas, Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc. Very soon, the hatred may start for Dr. Kwachika if he starts to perform and identify with Hausas/Yoruba.

There is nothing wrong with Identifying with other Nigerian tribes. Nothing. Same Igbos you attack voted for OBJ. Jonathan that they voted for is an Ijaw man.

So you use a very broad brush to insult and attack a major Nigerian tribe. You cannot know even 0.1% of Igbos in Lagos, not talk of Igbos in Abuja or even in London or the US or South Africa etc to know what these individuals like or do not like. Have you made such broad comments against any other Nigerian tribe - like Hausa, Tiv? Or just Igbos?

Politics is politics- a dirty game played by professional politicians. Rochas is a Nigerian state governor recently reelected by Igbos - SO shows you that he is liked by the same Igbos you attack. My overall point is when you paint a major Nigerian tribe with vile insult over the actions or inactions of a handful of politicians that is an inaccurate projection and smacks of bias.

God Bless You and God Bless Me.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2015
RickyTan:

There is nothing wrong with Identifying with other Nigerian tribes. Nothing. Same Igbos you attack voted for OBJ. Jonathan that they voted for is an Ijaw man.

So you use a very broad brush to insult and attack a major Nigerian tribe. You cannot know even 0.1% of Igbos in Lagos, not talk of Igbos in Abuja or even in London or the US or South Africa etc to know what these individuals like or do not like. Have you made such broad comments against any other Nigerian tribe - like Hausa, Tiv? Or just Igbos?

Politics is politics- a dirty game played by professional politicians. Rochas is a Nigerian state governor recently reelected by Igbos - SO shows you that he is liked by the same Igbos you attack. My overall point is when you paint a major Nigerian tribe with vile insult over the actions or inactions of a handful of politicians that is an inaccurate projection and smacks of bias.

God Bless You and God Bless Me.
God Bless Nigeria
I have not seen the insult in my comments so far. I have only stated my observations which some will agree with while some will disagree with it.

Needing to survey an entire population to draw a conclusion has long been rendered unnecessary by the use of sampling. So, you have no point in saying that I've not known Igbos in Abuja, UK, US, bla, bla, bla. In fact, online interaction through Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter and many other such platforms is enough for any good student to do a research and arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

Just so you know, I have had more than enough personal interaction with a lot of Igbos in Igboland and outside Igboland. The result is the same: Any Igbo man or woman (especially a leader) who does not stand for Biafra, no matter how clean, upright and detribalized he/she is, cannot be loved by the majority of Igbos. On the other hand, any Igbo leader, no matter how corrupt, unclean and even diabolic he is, will be held in high esteem as long as he professes unalloyed commitment to Biafra project.

Done with this issue.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by RickyTan: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2015
PassingShot:

I have not seen the insult in my comments so far. I have only stated my observations which some will agree with while some will disagree with it.

Needing to survey an entire population to draw a conclusion has long been rendered unnecessary by the use of sampling. So, you have no point in saying that I've not known Igbos in Abuja, UK, US, bla, bla, bla. In fact, online interaction through Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter and many other such platforms is enough for any good student to do a research and arrive at a reasonable conclusion.

Just so you know, I have had more than enough personal interaction with a lot of Igbos in Igboland and outside Igboland. The result is the same: Any Igbo man or woman (especially a leader) who does not stand for Biafra, no matter how clean, upright and detribalized he/she is, cannot be loved by the majority of Igbos. On the other hand, any Igbo leader, no matter how corrupt, unclean and even diabolic he is, will be held in high esteem as long as he professes unalloyed commitment to Biafra project.

Done with this issue.

What is Biafra? It is nothing. Rubbish talk by Uwazurike and his empty head cohorts.

Your problem is singular: You are prejudiced against Igbo and make big bold claims that are totally unsubstantiated. You said it is based on your experience.

One day you will learn to treat people as individuals and not make big rubbish claims about Igbos.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2015
RickyTan:

What is Biafra? It is nothing. Rubbish talk by Uwazurike and his empty head cohorts.

Your problem is singular: You are prejudiced against Igbo and make big bold claims that are totally unsubstantiated. You said it is based on your experience. One day you will learn to treat people as individuals and not make big claims about Igbos.

I suspect that you are Yoruba but I do not claim to know. Imagine if I start saying Yoruba this or Yoruba that. That would be a prejudiced position on my part.

I have not made a sweeping statement even though I have said "most". And that is based on my experience.

I am Yoruba and many people have made general statement about my tribe which does not they're right or wrong.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by RickyTan: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2015
PassingShot:

I have not made a sweeping statement even though I have said "most". And that is based on my experience.

I am Yoruba and many people have made general statement about my tribe which does not they're right or wrong.

My brother- at least I respect your civility in countering my points. I detest tribalism and love Nigeria. So i hate seeing brother attack brother

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by PassingShot(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2015
RickyTan:

My brother- at least I respect your civility in countering my points. I detest tribalism and love Nigeria. So i hate seeing brother attack brother
Civility begets civility. You didn't counter me with insults, so why should I?

I hate tribalism with passion but it should not prevent one from airing his/her observation. I have a lot of Igbos as friends. In fact in university days, most course mates were Igbos.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by totorimi: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2015
so thats the husband, nawa, and obj was smooching her openly anyway that's their problem
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by malikisah: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
So her husband is a pastor?...wonderful!

Let him preach to his wife on how to become a better activist.
what do yu know shallow Man !
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by nonichuks: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
All these people just hating sef. mschew.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by nonichuks: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2015
You are very stupid for this.
Myself2:
So this yeye woman has a husband and she is sleeping with that Ota baboon. Chaiiiiii the pastor don suffer
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=36631758]

Lala what's up naw? You didn't reply any of my post,
Re: Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) by virginchaser(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
GUYKERI
Please grow up. There are forum for everything here.
We will appreciate if you put that lesbi video stream there. Kids are on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo) / Governor Akeredolu Breaks The Oke-alabojuto Myth (See Photos) / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.