Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) (58490 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak / Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by Gboliwe: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hahahahhahahah

First the Man

Next his wife

Then the daughter

And then, granchild

Next...His ancestors

Can't wait to see those though.

Congrats anyway, it's not your fault this government only governs via pictures. Atleast, you are photogenic unlike that somborry from Edo lipsrsealed
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by MrCork: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fovZrVmXT34/VcH29i2T2qI/AAAAAAAABiE/dpSslGq8mVo/s1600/eee.jpg[/img]

Its double blessing for the new NNPC boss because few days after his pronouncement as the new NNPC chief, his daughter Nkem welcomed a bouncing baby boy.

See the very cute baby after the cut:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xEF5fmGUVCg/VcH27G8Ya-I/AAAAAAAABiA/8I5VejdcdpY/s320/ee.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-beautiful-daughter-of-new-nnpc.html

....cute how??......yea thank God her pikin is lightskin...she loooklike drag queen!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Gosh1 Nkem is all grown up.
This naughty little girl who he used to write about in his Hints column with her equally naughty brother Emeka
The young shall grow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by olawonder(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
'delivers a baby' is fine, what is 'puts to bed'?
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by forget101O(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
The child will be named 'NNPC'.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by debque(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
but kilode?
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
too much make up
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by amanze15(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
what spotlight would do to u...who knew who the heck was odogwu of onicha ugbo grin grin now media and swarming around his family, God abeg update my profile undecided
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by crispberry(f): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ayodimeji
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by iyke4ever: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
But the woman looks like the biblical Queen Jezebel.

**in Buhari's voice**.. Kwongratulashans to za moza and tza faza. Gwod vless tsem . Alhamdullilla!
My broda u wan kill me with laf poop
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
whirlwind7:
Trust the media to deny public officials and their relations their needed privacy.

The man just became NNPC boss, and his wife gets an unnecessary exposé.... Now it's his daughter's turn.

All righty...buckle up for more gossip this coming weeks. Lets wait for items on his aunt, nieces and nephews, sons and uncles....and dont forget their hired helps too!

Congratulations, by the way...and kindly shield your baby from them paparazzis. They got nothing better to do nowadays.
Daughter actually, not wife. You were on point tho but not so on point. Why? Public officers don't have that right called privacy. You lose your privacy when your office goes public. That is one law that missed the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
360frolic:

Its double blessing for the new NNPC boss because few days after his pronouncement as the new NNPC chief, his daughter Nkem welcomed a bouncing baby boy.

which kain few days now? the man has not spent 24hrs on the job
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by kissty(f): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
so shall i receive good news left, right, front & back.IJN. grin
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by TheHeGoat: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fovZrVmXT34/VcH29i2T2qI/AAAAAAAABiE/dpSslGq8mVo/s1600/eee.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xEF5fmGUVCg/VcH27G8Ya-I/AAAAAAAABiA/8I5VejdcdpY/s320/ee.jpg[/img]

http://www..net/2015/08/photos-beautiful-daughter-of-new-nnpc.html

Who put her to bed? undecided
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
The baby name Na God win
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by Splendidsamz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now this one come take be news nah?? We need things better than this trash
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by DiJuice(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
Pls can we leave out his family out of this service to Nigeria. I don't need to know his daughters and sons. It does not change the price of crude oil. Issues please and less of this idolatry.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by djcliff(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
nnpc God wey give u myk e remember me oh! congratulations. may God protect mother and child.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by Darkseid(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
She looks like Adanma masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by darlenese(f): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ayamatangaaaaaa
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by darlenese(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ladies become fair when they grow up .
Continu to bleash

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by Agbalanze(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Who still call that fellow daughter she obviously looks older than her papa
Stop hating and deal with the fact that she's pretty.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by IceDude(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
She isnt beautiful jor! Am here cos of the baby and he didnt disappoint me......The baby fine die!
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

**in Buhari's voice**.. Kwongratulashans to za moza and tza faza. Gwod vless tsem . Alhamdullilla!

Don't transfer your anger to his daughter. show some love, young man.
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by ojnnaco(m): 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
Virtually everything now is turning into news
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by arabianights: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Na lie!! just too much make up.Shes very beautiful.Lets see your own wife's picture,Bad belle
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by dame16: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
she likes Mouth Action too
SeverusSnape:

Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by arabianights: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
dame16:
she likes Mouth Action too

How would you feel if such is written or spoken about you in public and as a married woman?
please show some respect or better still, respect your self
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by nino17(f): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) by kabaka1: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Loool! I beg I go like see that pic that God sent u of the biblical queen Jezebel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Leo Dasilva Reacts To Cee-C's Look To 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.