Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi (3769 Views)

Photo Of Governors Fayose & Obaseki Laughing Hard Today In Edo / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by fulanimafia: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Allah ya ja zamanin ku.
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
chiozor:

your contribution said something about you..hope you are not like that in real life undecided
there was a mumuangry
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you don't make any sense Vhema,this ain't romance or sexuality section
there was a mumu
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
freedom96:
see fool.How old are you?
Indecent idiot
do you really wish for freedom? Freedom96
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Duru1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
“Our slaves in southwestern region of Nigeria performed once more. It is like 1967 all over again.”
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by freedom96: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
do you really wish for freedom? Freedom96
Yes,as much as I wish to end insanity and stupidity angry
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by ba7man(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
''He who laughs last laughs best''.

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
freedom96:
Yes,as much as I wish to end insanity and stupidity angry
hehehehehehegrin
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by NegeduGrace(f): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
How many likes for me on my birthday which is today!!

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by ba7man(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
Buhari: I'll fork you last last,emir
Emir: your prick long

Den dey laffundecided
Mtcheew

Siggy down here
Dont you have better things to do......... like giving your boyfriend fellati0? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
there was a mumu
a guy is behind this,a girl with such cute little face can't be Posting your wack comments,its disgraceful
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
NegeduGrace:
How many likes for me on my birthday which is today!!
Happy Birthday Miss Negedu,LLnP
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
ba7man:
Dont you have better things to do......... like giving your boyfriend fellati0? undecided
hehehehehehegrin u dey madtongue
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
a guy is behind this,a girl with such cute little face can't be Posting your wack comments,its disgraceful
lolzz. You got it rightangry
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by freedom96: 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
hehehehehehegrin
Waht undecided
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Blackfire(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
vheMa:
Buhari: I'll fork you last last,emir Emir: your prick long

Den dey laffundecided Mtcheew

Siggy down here

are u ok, young lady?
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by NegeduGrace(f): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Happy Birthday Miss Negedu,LLnP
tnx dearie
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Blackfire:

are u ok, young lady?
[size=25]NO[/size]
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by pbs4real(m): 12:38am On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
[size=25]NO[/size]
so u neva sleep? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by pbs4real(m): 12:39am On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
lolzz. You got it rightangry
vheMa e be like say u smoke weed undecided
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by ademusiwa9: 1:00am On Aug 06, 2015
I[size=28pt] am not stupid for doing what I do. Life is more precious than large land space.. Aboki

You can see how many people already killed. By the time is getting to 1 million. It will not stop.

I am not stupid. I have to take hard decisions to prevent another 3rd world war.

It is not that we are going away. Just side by side.

This 2 map. Will please 80%.. But jonathan only please few people.

Many would have be saved if Jonathan show the map of western nigeria for the last 6 years.

Since buhari have been showing
How many igbo protest have you see
.. Zero. I know the mind of the people.

Northerners will never agree to be minority. It is better this way.

Email safe. Ako yi cell

[/size]
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by iamrealdeji(m): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2015
NegeduGrace:
tnx dearie
you're welcome
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
vheMa e be like say u smoke weed undecided
undecided
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by pbs4real(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
vheMa:
undecided
u too like fúcktongue
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2015
pbs4real:
u too like fúcktongue
it makes the world go roundgrin
Re: Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi by kokoA(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2015
DMerciful:
Laughing like jackass! see how both of the esp Bok0hari looks like those 4 BH terrorists captured in Borno.Only difference is he is not 'white' like them undecided undecided
Even in his 70s he still looks more handsome than you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Bomb Your Oil, I Keep My Tomatoes / Aftermath Of Ondodecides: Wike And Fayose Should Get Ready. / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.