Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

Event Blogger Helen Ozor Robbed At UNILAG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Event Blogger Helen Ozor Robbed At UNILAG (440 Views)

Comedian Ogusbaba Robbed At Gunpoint At Chevron Roundabout, Lagos (video) / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event Blogger Helen Ozor Robbed At UNILAG by chuzzyofficial(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Helen Ozor an event blogger shared a story of how her car was vandalized before she was robbed at Unilag.

A lot of things happen to people at the University of Lagos but we only get to hear a few of these things or we may not even hear about these things at all. For about a month, I have been taking photography classes at Yaba. Yesterday, 4th of August, my photography coach fixed our class at the Sports Centre at the University of Lagos.

I drove into the premises at about 2pm. Meanwhile, a sporting event organized by MTN took place at the sports centre yesterday. After my class at about 5pm, I got to the car park and discovered that my car had been burgled with three of the glass wand down. My camera bag containing 2 lenses, 64gig memory card, batteries, camera cable, blackberry Q10, another bag containing my wallet, notepads, GTB ATM card, ID card, voters card, money , drivers Licence were all stolen from the car.

I also discovered that my car key could not lock the door. The security guards at the sports centre referred me to their security office where I made a statement. After I narrated my ordeal, one of the security officer said 'You're lucky they didn't go with your car'. I was also asked to report the case at the Sabo police station. When I narrated what happened to the officer in charge of the case at the station, he made me understand that this isn't the first time people would report cases of theft to them.

Apparently, the situation is getting out of hand. Just incase you would be attending an event at Unilag or you have some engagement within the premises of the institution, please note that your things are not safe. You park at your own risk despite the presence of security guards.

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/08/event-blogger-helen-ozor-robbed-at.html

Re: Event Blogger Helen Ozor Robbed At UNILAG by RichDad1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
really?
Re: Event Blogger Helen Ozor Robbed At UNILAG by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
She's pretty. Where're her non-photoshopped pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Why Davido’s Sophomore Album Suffered Another Setback / I Understand The Market-donjazzy On Creating Hit Songs / Jennifer Lawrence And Chris Martin Broke Up: He Already Moved On With Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.