Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Looking for Website Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking for Website Designer (1389 Views)

Affordable Price For Website / Which Is The Best E-payment Provider For Website In Nigeria / Get In Touch With The Best Website Designer Today Enter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
I need someone with good skills to design an online shopping website for me. I have a site you can duplicate, with minor changes. You can comment here with details or pm me alternatively with quotation and time frame of completion.

Note: I don't want something that looks tacky like most Nigerian websites look like with poor design and graphics outlay. Only serious minded designers please
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Donald3d(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Insightz:
I need someone with good skills to design an online shopping website for me. I have a site you can duplicate, with minor changes. You can comment here with details or pm me alternatively with quotation and time frame of completion.

Note: I don't want something that looks tacky like most Nigerian websites look like with poor design and graphics outlay. Only serious minded designers please
hello I am donald ,I can't do somtn good for you,08182346055
Re: Looking for Website Designer by IamGodzilla: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
jide.b.tade@gmail.com
Re: Looking for Website Designer by teewhye(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
call us and we'll be glad to help materialize your dreams at a very affordable rate..
Re: Looking for Website Designer by vicsrael: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2015
Am very good, you can my previous work on shopping cart here kingswaystores.com my number is 08130687861 call or whatsapp
Re: Looking for Website Designer by gozmos(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2015
Insightz:

Contact us 07068058448 whatsapp...
Gozmostechng can handle your work perfectly
Re: Looking for Website Designer by dwebdesign(m): 3:54am On Aug 06, 2015
For an attractive, fully functional shopping website with great User interface and a mobile friendly one, with payment methods integrated and work will be delivered in 7 days time frame, contact me on

Mobile/ whatsapp : 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

I am an expert in bootstrap 3.5, Jquery for UI, Php, mysql, ajax, for backend.

Contact, let's talk.
Re: Looking for Website Designer by seunzone: 4:09am On Aug 06, 2015
If you don't mind using a cms (Magento) fine, with little code modification and also flexibility to allow you manage to a good degree when the web developer is not around.
visit: www.cyberbenin.com or mail darealseun@hot mail.com
Re: Looking for Website Designer by j4sure(m): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Insightz:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,CCTV&CAR TRACKING
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
j4sure:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,CCTV&CAR TRACKING
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Please drop your email. Thanks
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
gozmos:

Contact us 07068058448 whatsapp...
Gozmostechng can handle your work perfectly

Your email please. Thanks
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
vicsrael:
Am very good, you can my previous work on shopping cart here kingswaystores.com my number is 08130687861 call or whatsapp

Let me have your email. Thanks
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamGodzilla:
jide.b.tade@gmail.com

I sent you a message by email.
Re: Looking for Website Designer by IamGodzilla: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Insightz:

I sent you a message by email.
nope!, didn't get it
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
Insightz:

your email please. Thanks
mikketech@gmail.com
Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
IamGodzilla:

nope!, didn't get it

Check
Re: Looking for Website Designer by semasir: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Your money always depends on what you get and the persons patronized too. Let's talk via 08098002051 via WhatsApp or call and see things out. You'll see samples of work done so far too.

Insightz:

Re: Looking for Website Designer by Insightz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
semasir:
Your money always depends on what you get and the persons patronized too. Let's talk via 08098002051 via WhatsApp or call and see things out. You'll see samples of work done so far too.

Please drop email. Thanks
Re: Looking for Website Designer by bassdow: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Insightz:

Let's Bring Out The Best In Your Business With Our Professional and Bespoke Business Services

BaConSol.com - A premier solution oriented company specializing on professional Website design & Development, SmS & Email Marketing, Back Office support, Advertising and branding, Business Process Outsourcing, Contact Center services.

Having a good website is essential when presenting a business. Your website will look and work better than your competitors. On the Internet, perception is reality.
Build brand integrity, communicate your message, and engage your customers.
Catch new clients with a professional website like big corporations do.

Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Cooperate Website for Companies and Organization
-Blogs
-E-commerce website and Online Stores
-Personal Websites
-Forums and Blogs, Dating Websites, Hotel Booking, Airline Booking, etc.
...etc;

We also render other services such as:
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Website maintenance and redesign
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Address lists and Servers
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.

Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

Re: Looking for Website Designer by semasir: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
okay.....semasirconnect@gmail.com
Thanks
Insightz:

Please drop email. Thanks
Re: Looking for Website Designer by vicsrael: 12:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Insightz:

Let me have your email. Thanks
my mail is:
vicsrel@gmail.com
Re: Looking for Website Designer by callonme(m): 4:31am On Aug 08, 2015
Thanks a lot

I'm still working on my blog
Re: Looking for Website Designer by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Insightz:

We can do design a perfect system for you. contact us on info@afridigit.net to get a proposal and and portfolio of our previous jobs.
Re: Looking for Website Designer by cliffemmy(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Junior Web Designer (Wordpress, Joomla, or Drupal) needed at Code For Nigeria

Salary: 50,000
Minimum of a three months work experience in Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal. Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS will be an added advantage.
Qualification: B.Sc, HND, OND, SSCE
Kindly forward your resume to: jobs@codefornigeria.com
Re: Looking for Website Designer by julixomo: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Building an online shopping site is easy, you don't need a professional to do that for you, you can simply buy the hosting plan and install a shopping chart script which is already pre-installed on the hosting account, a little customization is all you'll have to do, you'll get a free domain name for the site, and up to $500 ad credit to advertise on google and facebook, there is a promo currently going on and you can get your site online for less than 6,000 Naira, here is the link www.csitebuilder.com and it's an American company too, your site would never go offline

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Blog With Affiliate Program Me In Nigeria / UK Non Hosted Adsense For Sale / Chrome Browser Will Start Blocking Ads On February 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.