Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. (36194 Views)

Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by sukkot: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
this ofe egusi big mouth man needs to be locked up. why is he still walking the streets again ? he needs to be in some prison somewhere

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Sweetlemon(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Can anyone post the picture of this man commissioning anything in Ekiti state? Anything at all. Even if it's just a bookshop or a water tap.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by ahamonyeka(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose the attention seeker.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by QTEST007(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
True true
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by SAMBARRY: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
This fayose should let us hear word Jare.everybody sha wants to be noticed in Nigeria
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by major466(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose on point. You don't sit on Corruption to fight corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by best4momoh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Don't worry fayose. Baba is coming for you. Keep running your mouth. Baba need to investigate ekitigate. We all know how u became the governor
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Amplikane: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
This man is jst stupid,no b him said he go join hand with buhari to make naija beta place,nw he is still against him.hypocrite man

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by sukkot: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Can anyone post the picture of this man commissioning anything in Ekiti state? Anything at all. Even if it's just a bookshop or a water tap.
he commisioned stomach infrastructure

[img]http://2.bp..com/-2ZcueinjPYU/VJZuE40XPzI/AAAAAAABSoE/ZWO-SB7FLcs/s1600/FAYOSE%2B1.jpg[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Themandator: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
True talk
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by fxskye: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose has opened a thread for the TANoids to vent their angers.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Ayodele Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has criticised the anti-corruption stance of the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari, describing it as mere noise-making, witch-hunt and diversionary tactic to hoodwink the public into overlooking the seeming failure of the government to deliver on its electoral promises.

https://www.thecable.ng/.VcIoa2soe5Y.facebook

It's simple.

We want those that stole to willingly bring the money back as a first recourse.

If you don't get that then you have no business running a hamburger stand talk less a state.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
FAYOSE on Point.

One of the few remaining sensible yoruoba men.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by hisbanneroflove: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
I hope to see Ex President Goodluck one day. it is my greatest desire and I am sure it will come to pass. My seeing him will only be to say thank you to him that myself and everyone commenting here still have the liberty and togetherness we all desire in Nigeria. I work in an office with less than 200 staff and I can tell you what it means to work with several individuals with different agenda. As much as I don't agree with all the ideologies of Governor Fayose but I can say clearly that PMB is beginning to understand the difference between campaign promises and reality. what is stolen money compared to the unity of Nigeria. Thy stole, we have the names and the places the money were kept including the amount. What is the noise again, go and bring the money with the people. Sometime we stress our points to the stage where they lose total value until they also become the excuse of our failure.
I understand that everything rises and falls on the leader but in Nigeria politics, you only move up as a leader with conditions. President GEJ would have won if he made more unholy compromise like we read about the new appointment in NNPC today.
The Nigeria of today can hardly be sanitized by anyone ever helped in politics just as PMB. We might have many "forget it and let him go" in this government than we have ever had. After Gbaja became house leader, everything got settled.
Let’s stop calling the Ex President names, some of us are worse in the little things we handle.
Let APC get to work as said in their campaign
Let’s be thinking of a new generation of Leaders.
God Bless Nigeria

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by DonXavi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
Buhari should know that Nigeria of 2015 is not the same Nigeria of 1983. People are now allowed to ask questions which will require answers from their leaders.

I don't see Buhari fighting corruption with all honesty. How can you keep singing an anti corruption mantra when the people that surround and dine with you are all corrupt.
I foresee a vindictive Buhari using the figh against corruption as a guise to witch-hunt and harass those perceived as enemies.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Genmayor06(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose always seeking relevance. Oya noted
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by seangy4konji: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
In his shallow mind,the stomach infrastructure he has done in ekiti is an accomplishment and reason to open his gutter mouth to talk any how...

Person weh go give advice go first check hinself...

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by alukot: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2015
I have always critizise this guy, but on this I think he is making some senses, the public announcements on I probe this i will probe that. Is becoming our national antem.
We are yet to see the real actionl

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by gabicon: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Why are PDP members so eager to know the names on the surposed list? if you have nothing to hide, why worry about the existence or in non existence of a list
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by godwin120alex: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
On point
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by bigiyaro(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
western thug master, i hope u know u r livin in a thached house, keep playin wit fire.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by ayomidegambari(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Instead mk dz idiot dey pray say make in name no dey inside
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by 1983sep: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Fayose,metuh are the only courageous men in PDP, what do the APC government has to offer, they are all propagandists, if tinubu,amechi and there cohort are working free the street of Abuja,then I don't think I do still have faith in buhari, but come to think about it, I supported buhari coming on board, I will be disappointed, if he did not mention the names of all the corrupt people even in is party, am watching shocked cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by dahaz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
fayose thought he is smart. Issuing statements through his special assistant public communication rather than saying it himself. So that when buhari holds him now he will blame the poor man for issuing statement without directives.Naija politicians i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Drsheddy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
CreampieAngela:
What is Fayose ?

As in??
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by NewsINigeria(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Short Of Words...

Nigerian doctor who scored 5.0 Cumulative GPA in Russian Uni. honoured by FG >>> http://nigerianmovieslatest..com/2015/07/nigerian-doctor-who-scored-50.html
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by PhockPhockMan: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
best4momoh:
Don't worry fayose. Baba is coming for you. Keep running your mouth. Baba need to investigate ekitigate. We all know how u became the governor
As far as Ekiti election is concerned, it's over for APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
[b] Ayodele Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has criticised the anti-corruption stance of the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari, describing it as mere noise-making, witch-hunt and diversionary tactic to hoodwink the public into overlooking the seeming failure of the government to deliver on its electoral promises. [/b]Fayose again? Hmmmmmmmmm....The ONLY controversial Governor in SouthWest with BASKET mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Ayodele Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has criticised the anti-corruption stance of the federal government under President Muhammadu Buhari, describing it as mere noise-making, witch-hunt and diversionary tactic to hoodwink the public into overlooking the seeming failure of the government to deliver on its electoral promises.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by spencekat(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
Seconded
Re: Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. by holumidepaul: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
Keep ur mouth for while fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Governor Tanko Al Makura's Media Team Have Just Issued A Press Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.