Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Intercontinental Bank -rumour Mongers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Intercontinental Bank -rumour Mongers (645 Views)

Access Bank To Pay N53.47 Billion For 75% Of Intercontinental Bank / Intercontinental Bank And Access Bank Merge? / Extortion By Intercontinental Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Bank -rumour Mongers by jimuchy: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2009
To everybody, anybody can say what he wants but the truth will prevail if anyone thinks Intercontinental Bank will go down then they must have their head examined. Has anyone bothered to find out what constitutes distress in a bank in case people do not know please be informed that intercontinental bank cheques are still going through clearing, staff members still receive their salaries and upfront and obligations are still been met by the bank. Why is that when other banks do whatever they want nobody raises an eye brow but when it is Intercontinental the whole town is painted red I guess its the growing stature of the bank some individuals are just not happy about it.

For those spreading rumours if you have friends for benefit of doubt you can ask your friends who have money with the bank to see if they can withdraw there money or not and before anybody starts pulling any bank down get your facts a lot of those commenting on Nairaland have not even stepped into the bank to find out if what there reading is correct or not all they know is that they must respond to rumours. Please has anyone been to Intercontinental ATM recently and told to go back that there is no money

Every bank has policies that guides its relationship with customers and thank God we have so many banks around, I read someone on Nairaland say "they charge you N10 when they send you SMS I am aware other banks charge for this, "they charge you N50 when you use the ATM I am also aware other banks do same, "they have increased minimum balance to N10,000 I am aware other banks do same and even more so why the effort to spread rumours.

In a few weeks every citizen of this country will be here and the bank will still be here I guess all rumour mongering will die a natural death and then we'll see what people will be saying when that time comes.

More effort should be concentrated on spreading good news about the country in general and not rumours
Re: Intercontinental Bank -rumour Mongers by JJYOU: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2009
jimuchy:

To everybody, anybody can say what he wants but the truth will prevail if anyone thinks Intercontinental Bank will go down then they must have their head examined. Has anyone bothered to find out what constitutes distress in a bank in case people do not know please be informed that intercontinental bank cheques are still going through clearing, staff members still receive their salaries and upfront and obligations are still been met by the bank. Why is that when other banks do whatever they want nobody raises an eye brow but when it is Intercontinental the whole town is painted red I guess its the growing stature of the bank some individuals are just not happy about it.

For those spreading rumours if you have friends for benefit of doubt you can ask your friends who have money with the bank to see if they can withdraw there money or not and before anybody starts pulling any bank down get your facts a lot of those commenting on Nairaland have not even stepped into the bank to find out if what there reading is correct or not all they know is that they must respond to rumours. Please has anyone been to Intercontinental ATM recently and told to go back that there is no money

Every bank has policies that guides its relationship with customers and thank God we have so many banks around, I read someone on Nairaland say "they charge you N10 when they send you SMS I am aware other banks charge for this, "they charge you N50 when you use the ATM I am also aware other banks do same, "they have increased minimum balance to N10,000 I am aware other banks do same and even more so why the effort to spread rumours.

In a few weeks every citizen of this country will be here and the bank will still be here I guess all rumour mongering will die a natural death and then we'll see what people will be saying when that time comes.

More effort should be concentrated on spreading good news about the country in general and not rumours
like i said on the other thread we have to take note of the number of families that rely on these banks for a living

(1) (Reply)

Best Stocks To Buy / What Business Ideas Of Yours Have Xprienced The Needed Breakthrough? / The Best & Relyble Foothball Bookmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.