Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) (5610 Views)

Men Now Carry Around Fake Six Pack Just To Impress Girls (see Photos) / End Time Girls,see How This University Girls Are Going Wild & N Aked In The Room / List Of Nigerian Universities That Produced Most Of Entertainment Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by hubs: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.
This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

11. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):
A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

10. Anambra State University (ANSU):
Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

9. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):
The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

8. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):
Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

7. Covenant University (CU):
This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

6. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):
A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties.
All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

5. Lagos State University (LASU):
In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

CONTINUE HERE TO SEE FULL LIST >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/10-nigerian-universities-with-most_5.html

Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by INTROVERT(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
I disagree
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by brianero24(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
are you for real@op undecided
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by destinysaid(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
Op u well so? Those men in women shape in anambra abi those. Burka wearing ppl in ABU?!

Correct list!

1 FUTO girls!(Because IMO)

2Delsu babes!

3UNIBEN BABES(use a Conlom o, HIV is real)

4UNILAG babes (them just too plenty there both awon runz G n lez n all!)

5Covenant babes(aje butter n money dey ooze frm em{some of em})

6Lead city uni babes(because its lead city damn it!)

In order of finest tongue 1, 3 , 4 , 2 , 6 , 5
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
all i see is 'marketers'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
All I see is "oloshos" undecided
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Emodeee: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
all i see is 'marketers'
i like dat. Marketers indeed.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Emodeee: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I disagree
introvert, cn u put ur picture? We should see the lady that is FTC almost on every front page thread.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emodeee:

introvert, cn u put ur picture? We should see the lady that is FTC almost on every front page thread.
and you believe she is a lady?
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Emodeee: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:

and you believe she is a lady?

it's nt as if i believe she is a lady, i just want to confirm if she is truly a lady.

She is like u, where is the proof dat u r a lady?
I once requested for ur picture bt u declined.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emodeee:

it's nt as if i believe she is a lady, i just want to confirm if she is truly a lady.

She is like u, where is the proof dat u r a lady?
I once requested for ur picture bt u declined.

funny you, i am and i have uploaded a pics of me once, watch out! grin
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Emodeee: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Midehi:
funny you, i am and i have uploaded a pics of me once, watch out! grin
oh i should watch out now? I dey wait. Mk i c whether u r one of the pretty faces on nairaland.
Possibly, i fit run ur parole#smiles.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Emodeee: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
This mhizdeedy like amebo. Wetin she dey find for here? I knw she is monitoring ma discussion with gorgeous midehi.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Unilag, Unijos, Uniport, Esut, UNN, Unizik, UNiben, ABU...
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emodeee:

oh i should watch out now? I dey wait. Mk i c whether u r one of the pretty faces on nairaland.
Possibly, i fit run ur parole#smiles.
my parole ke...funny you.
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Emodeee:
This mhizdeedy like amebo. Wetin she dey find for here? I knw she is monitoring ma discussion with gorgeous midehi.

undecided nd I came here looking for d list of d beautiful girls of nigerian university. Who wil even think of monitoring u
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by peacynelson(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
hubs:
Every University in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.
This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

11. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):
A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

10. Anambra State University (ANSU):
Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

9. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):
The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

8. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):
Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

7. Covenant University (CU):
This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

6. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):
A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties.
All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn’t understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

5. Lagos State University (LASU):
In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

CONTINUE HERE TO SEE FULL LIST >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/10-nigerian-universities-with-most_5.html
dat list is nt complete without unical
Re: Photos 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (see Here) by pretydiva(f): 5:49am On Aug 06, 2015
And u think d photos u posted r d definition of beauty? D op needs 2 b given a heavy knock.

(1) (Reply)

Adesuwa Etomi Wore Bum Short To Cool Fm Pictured With Do2dtun / “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo) / Hmmn! Meet The Guy With Very Huge Hips(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.