Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? (3806 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Olugbenga Wright Ojay's Nose Ring: Fans Blast Bukky Wrights Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Quote: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2015

Popular Yoruba actress, Ireti Osayemi has taken a
new bold step and her fans seem to like it. The
mom of two has just debuted a nose piercing on
her Instagram page giving Cynthia Morgan a run
for her money.
see images after the cut.

And Cynthia Morgan's

So who rocked it better? Cynthia or Ireti?
http://yesreport..com/2015/08/who-rocked-nose-ring-better-cynthia-or.html

lalasticlala
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by holyteeboy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
I think its cynthia morgan wore it better.......the other woman i can't really see its sha

In other news...FTC gringringrin

cc:lalasticlala
Ishilove .
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by kossyablaze(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
None

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by memeguy: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2015
Irethia. Wow. Not trying to be insulting or whatnot, but isn't that a cownose ring on the black girl with red hair?

2 Likes

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by sinaj(f): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
cynthia own b lyk .... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by holyteeboy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
hmm

None
lol....You really made me laugh..hahaha
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by kossyablaze(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
holyteeboy:
lol....You really made me laugh..hahaha
lol naso o

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by onyi4edu(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2015
kossyablaze:
None

I concur grin
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by kossyablaze(m): 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
onyi4edu:

I concur grin
lolzzzz hw did ur day go?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
ughhh

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
This female Cow wore it better. grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by ITSAWRAPP: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2015
None grin
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Nemesis99(m): 3:22am On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
female cow bawo? were u nt told in schl that all cows are female while bulls are the males of COWS!!!!? even if dem no tell I, aren't u old enough to knw this chinkinli thing? omo ur brain dull.
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by pretydiva(f): 5:34am On Aug 06, 2015
One is a cow..d other,i can't say...dis is now d in tin 4 dem gals undecided...may God deliver us
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Babe2sure(f): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2015
I don't like where Cynthia's ring is positioned.

FriedPlantain:

Good morning.
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Kenzico(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
But dis Cynthia morgan no fyn oooo! The way she dey xpose her body 4 almost everytin sef. Still Cynthia rocked beta
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by acunon: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2015
Nose contest
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Are you young, classy, got style and full of swag? What are you waiting for then...Prepare for the GotSwag Naija online competition and stand the chance to win BIG prizes!! Get ready to show off!
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 06, 2015
Babe2sure:
I don't like where Cynthia's ring is positioned.

Good morning.
Good morning to you too Babe2sure. Where would you have her ring positioned?
Re: Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti? by Babe2sure(f): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Good morning to you too Babe2sure. Where would you have her ring positioned?

Where Ireti positioned her own. To me, it is better than the frontal part of the nose, where Cynthia's own is.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Most Beautiful Girl On Instagram Nûde Photos Leaked My Lagos Hacker. / Dija Is Pregnant. / Actress Yvonne Okoro Dazzles In Yellow At Brother’s Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.