Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request (23752 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Storm NASS Over DSS Invasion / Former House Of Reps Members Storm NASS, Beg For Jobs - Punch / Senate Approves Edo $75m World Bank Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by 4stylz: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
if you live in benin you will know that the loan was not needed, that the last loot of his administration ...He did nothing for the state, he only put flowers around ring /water fall With state billions, and some foolish people are praising him for that because them never see water fall and flowers before..Illiteracy is still the major problem we have in this country.. Only the educated ones will know you don't use billions to build water fall and plant flowers.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by 190theclown: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
To marry more wives?

They better not grant that thief any more loans

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Abugab(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
bring records of what the first installment was used for.

NOI refused to approve the loan because, the state doesn't have the capacity to pay back, lets stop living in delusion.

years to come, they will troop to Abuja for another bailout.

You see what ignorance and I know too much is doing to you?
I said earlier if you know anything about this loan and here you are talking about NOI.
First, go and find out what this loan is about.
Second, find out who the lender is.
Third, find out what the purpose of the loan is
Be humble in learning
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Happiness87(f): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abugab:

You see what ignorance and I know too much is doing to you?
I said earlier if you know anything about this loan and here you are talking about NOI.
First, go and find out what this loan is about.
Second, find out who the lender is.
Third, find out what the purpose of the loan is
Be humble in learning
hehehe educate us pls.

no state government can get a external loan without approval from FG, be humble and learn.

am waiting for the report of what the first installment was used for.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Forwetinnah: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
...thats payment for calling GEJ and NOI names. I now understand why the wor wor canary has been singing tuneless songs. These days you just have to bring GEJ or his administration down to get recognition from Dullamadu. Oshiomole Mr-US-told-us-GEJs-minister-stole-6billion. gringringringringrin ; he now wants to steal his with the help of Mr Intergrity, I'm sure part of that money would go back to Buhari somehow

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Forwetinnah: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't know why a mad man wif just less dan a year in office will wanna eat d star(future) of d people of Edo wit dat his foreign ekwensu called laila

I want to change my state, I know Rivers state will accept me.

Oshiomole na conduit for Dullamadu...this is how the mallam keeps his fake Intergrity

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Abugab(m): 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2015
Happiness87:
hehehe educate us pls.

no state government can get a external loan without approval from FG, be humble and learn.

am waiting for the report of what the first installment was used for.

Why are you begging the question.
If it is FG that needs to approve external loans, explain the scenario you have criticized thus far?
Didn't you read that the executive wrote to the Senate about the approval abi na state be that?
I will still remind you to go read about the loan, its purpose and how far it has come thus far.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by hinwazaka: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
The purported loan is actually Oshiomole's part of the loot and payment for his services in cajoling and defaming the reputation of notable PDP and ex government officials. It in fact is a bribe for a job well done. So the protesters should relax their protests for afterall the man deserves pay for his work
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Happiness87(f): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Abugab:

Why are you begging the question.
If it is FG that needs to approve external loans, explain the scenario you have criticized thus far?
Didn't you read that the executive wrote to the Senate about the approval abi na state be that?
I will still remind you to go read about the loan, its purpose and how far it has come thus far.
yes, the president can't approve it because he knows the implications, he needs the assembly as alibi

i don't need to read up anything about a loan, prove what the previous money was used for and why the money should be approved for a governor that has few months to go.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by M4gunners: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2015
scribespad:
Edo state is yet to clear the backlog of loans granted them before and yet the President wants another approved? For what if I may ask Well, no one holds them accountable hence the carefree attitude they always display.
Aunty for pool party shekina!
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by M4gunners: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2015
Criminals
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2015
The idiotic governor wants to play a fast move on the primitive people of that state! Bwahaha... grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by jamesrichard(m): 4:45am On Aug 06, 2015
kossyablaze:
Nawa o...Chineke bikozienu napu ekwensu ike ka anyi zuo ike maka nwuo mmiri togbo iko n'obodo anyia bu Nigeria.
I'm SORRY if u can't understand what I wrote.Itz just a prayer hommie.
KOSSYABLAZE.

Ablaze! U see am?? U see as I take catch you for NairaLand?? We go still meet again bro...That's why I said this world is a small place.

Na JAMES RODRIGUEZ.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by kossyablaze(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2015
jamesrichard:

Ablaze! U see am?? U see as I take catch you for NairaLand?? We go still meet again bro...That's why I said this world is a small place.

Na JAMES RODRIGUEZ.
lol follow me jare!hw u dey?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by nigerianvenom(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2015
Toktee:
Don't mind the noise makers.,maybe they think buhari is stupid for getting involved.
when they are tired,they will go and collect their money for tp from their sponsores.

Is buhari a god?which policy has he taken so far that can be applauded?
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by alexvatt(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2015
this oshomoile is a bad ruler. he cannot efectively manage the edo state money. he just goes around borowing money. wait a reckless man. another jonathan in the making. a borrower is always a weak person.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by kunledegreat(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2015

Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by bros856: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2015
And this must be EDO state indigiene who do not know what runing a government look like. Am not from Edo state. But the little I know about govt thay should follow up on development after collecting they loan not trying to stop the loan. If they don't want loan means thay don't want development.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by bilulu(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2015
bros856:
And this must be EDO state indigiene who do not know what runing a government look like. Am not from Edo state. But the little I know about govt thay should follow up on development after collecting they loan not trying to stop the loan. If they don't want loan means thay don't want development.
my brother am from Edo state.... forget all d over hyped news about oshio. wen he came d state dept was $4.1b but today its more Dan $200b. its jux months for him to exit dat seat so y borrowing
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Obamina(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
RichDad1:
Enemies of progress. cool
RichDad1:
RichDad1:
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by Obamina(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
I am from Edo state Nigeria, Okpella precisely. Mr governor; Adams has be treating my town badly. He keeps promising good roads, and other social amenities but nor has be started. He's about to leave d office and he needs loan to campaign for whosoever he wishes to hand over to by so doing, he'll put us in debt. Plsssss we don't need loans...
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by omohanet(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am an Edo boy, from Etsako. Am pleading with NASS member not to approve the loan oooo, osho baba will soon leave office so he should manage what is on ground till next govt. I beg make una no mortgage our future.
Re: Protesters Storm NASS Over Edo $75m Loan Request by erunz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
Abugab:

It is good you are not from Edo.
Do you know anything about the loan?
Mind you, this is the second phase of the loan meant for certain projects. The first phase went according to the original agreement for the loan in phases and the success of the first phase which has been confirmed and certified by world bank gave room for this second phase.
Those protesting are hired crowd because their paymasters didn't get the first phase of the loan shared between them.
Oshiomole can be hated as an individual but the purpose of the loan is for the people. No one is perfect cos if we were we won't be here.
It. Will be better for us as a people to always push to have accurate information. This loan didn't start today as it started with the previous administration and it also scaled through Senate.
AM FROM EDO APART FROM HIS FIRST TENURE WERE HE GOT THE PEOPLES TRUST TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DON SINCE HIS SECOND TENURE. DONT ALSO FORGET THE SACKING OF 10,000 YOUTHS TWO MONTHS BACK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governors Plan To Float New Party / Lauretta Onochie Lists 51 Nigerians Assassinated Under PDP Administration / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.