Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro (685 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 And Note Pro Tabs SOLD!!! / Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro For Sale / Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Inche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Hello everyone i need a brand new infinix hot note pro urgently....i stay in maryland lagos.
Re: I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro by GogetterMD(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2015
From Maryland, cross over to the other side, the Mobil gas station. You will see some yellow buses with black stripes down the middle. Identify the one you Cam hear someone standing at the door screaming "computer village Ikeja inside". Enter the motor and drop at the last busstop. Ask for computer village. Then ask for slot, or mimicrostation, or any shop that they sell Infinix hot note pro.
Or better yet, log on to slot. ng or jumia. com. Or konga. com

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro by Etinosajay(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
grin

You forgot to ad "cheap"

Otherwise u know where to go
Re: I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
hahaha you guys are funny
Etinosajay:
grin
You forgot to ad "cheap"
Otherwise u know where to go
GogetterMD:
From Maryland, cross over to the other side, the Mobil gas station. You will see some yellow buses with black stripes down the middle. Identify the one you Cam hear someone standing at the door screaming "computer village Ikeja inside". Enter the motor and drop at the last busstop. Ask for computer village. Then ask for slot, or mimicrostation, or any shop that they sell Infinix hot note pro.
Or better yet, log on to slot. ng or jumia. com. Or konga. com
... i posted here on nairaland cos its out of stock on jumia and it says 35k on konga...but about the computer village issue i am busy at school for now,but its available on slot so thanks very much guys.
Re: I Need A Brand New Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thread Closed

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Management & Monitoring GPS Technology / . / Hp Beatsaudio Pavilon 6gb Ram(75k) , Apple Watch (80k) !! For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.