Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each (20613 Views)

Cheap Panasonic 32" Smart 3d Led Tv / Brand New 55" Haier Thermocool TV Full HD LED For Sale / Lg 32" Smart Tv For Urgent Sales SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
waleski:
Do u have warranty on any TV bought from you?
Yes sir, there is 3 months warranty on any of them. And if they eventually get spoilt while on usage after the said warranty period, i will still fix it for you.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
fixzylani:

as a student i have 'uncle 25k'. and i want 32" led for business. he go hard but my God is a good God grin grin grin grin
I see bro, jst add me whatsapp let me see if i can squeeze something out for you, are you in lagos?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2015
refreshrate:

People have a knack for going on about Sony blah blah blah for whatever reason. If it was like Bose or Harmann Kardon those ones I know it's sound that is their niche I would understand and pay 5 times the value of an lg home theatre. Sony on the other hand produces too many things to start claiming a niche for one thing here abeg
Stick to the LG home theatre abeg you'll get good value for your money

That aside you think it's every time you'll use the home theatre? Think again

Last one I had I sold to my rewire cos the thing was just there starring at me in the house

Afterwards looked like the sitting room was empty so I got another when I got the tv. I can count how many times Ive used the home theatre.

TVs loud enough
Turning on home theatre especially at night means creating one kind impression to the neighborhood so volume is rather low so you switch to tv speaker

Oh yeah get the HDMI cable way cooler than av

Careless me! I actually read this comment of yours and was wowed with your factual opinion. But I wrongly quoted someone else and commented. I only discovered the error now. Thanks for your comment.
The fact is that I may end up not even using the HT, as I dnt like anything noise and my neighbourhood is always quiet. The HT may just be there to decorate d living room.
What do you mean by HDMI cable and AV cable? Thanks.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
LKO:

Careless me! I actually read this comment of yours and was wowed with your factual opinion. But I wrongly quoted someone else and commented. I only discovered the error now. Thanks for your comment.
The fact is that I may end up not even using the HT, as I dnt like anything noise and my neighbourhood is always quiet. The HT may just be there to decorate d living room.
The HDMI creates a high definition image quality for view and is better when compared with the AV cord.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good afternoon world!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
acunon:

The HDMI creates a high definition image quality for view and is better when compared with the AV cord.

Ok I see. Thank u so much. In other words, I should get a TV with HDMI cable functionality?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
LKO:

Sharp guy!

You wont believe that out of annoyance i turn on my HT (on radio) just so my money doesnt seem wasted! Annoying thing! Lol

HDMI cable or AV is the connection wire between the device and the TV.
The AV are those three sometimes two cables you connect your device to the TV usually red, yellow and white.

The HDMI however is just a connection that doesnt require the stress of identifying where yellow enters and all that nonsense.
Also It connects to most laptops so you can connect your laptop to the TV as well, thinking these days most movies sef are downloaded and stuff, when last did you buy a dvd? So with the HDMI you can watch your movies from your laptop on the TV

For me i prefer the HDMI sha.

If you have any issues pls dont quote the wrong person im here for you, lol.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
refreshrate:

Sharp guy!

You wont believe that out of annoyance i turn on my HT (on radio) just so my money doesnt seem wasted! Annoying thing! Lol

HDMI cable or AV is the connection wire between the device and the TV.
The AV are those three sometimes two cables you connect your device to the TV usually red, yellow and white.

The HDMI however is just a connection that doesnt require the stress of identifying where yellow enters and all that nonsense.
Also It connects to most laptops so you can connect your laptop to the TV as well, thinking these days most movies sef are downloaded and stuff, when last did you buy a dvd? So with the HDMI you can watch your movies from your laptop on the TV

For me i prefer the HDMI sha.

If you have any issues pls dont quote the wrong person im here for you, lol.

Quite educative and straight to d point. Many thanks.
Please do u have any opinion on these modern TVs with free to air satellite? So many conflicting opinions on this TV type. Does it worth d extra cost or should I quietly get d 'ordinary' LG LED?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by refreshrate: 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
LKO:

Please do u have any opinion on these modern TVs with free to air satellite? So many conflicting opinions on this TV type. Does it worth d extra cost or should I quietly get d 'ordinary' LG LED?

Wasn't quite impressed with the program line up on those things ... then again if it's free...

Lol

Truth is I'm more of an internet junkie than tv except for a few of what I really like to watch (suits, blacklist...empires such a chore this season) anyways stuff I like I really like so I just download & watch with serious attention rewind when necessary, pausing when I need to take a leak ( PVR take a hike) Twitter isn't fair to you waiting 24hours after it's aired in America either, so I just download and watch from my laptop on my tv (see why you need the HDMI cable?) For news get the modbro app on android thank me later for this!

So sorry I can't really be of much help on your choice of content... heard some people actually like telemundo? Zee tv? Na wa! So really it depends on what you like to watch really. Don't really see free satellite tv delivering cool stuff ... but that's just me.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2015
LKO:

Going for a satellite TV is a great buy, you can watch free to air stations with the antenna and some comes with a smart hub or application where you can stream some live stations too, bt it all depends on the particular model you want to buy either a new one which will cost you much depending on the size and function or a London used one which cost less. So the choice is yours if you can go online to make research on the one you will like. There is this DTV(DIGITAL BROADCASTING TELEVISION) that comes with most london used tvs what you will see are some free to air stations bt i have not been able to crack it, i hope someone comes out with a way of making it display and talk.

1 Like

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Wasn't quite impressed with the program line up on those things ... then again if it's free...

Lol

Truth is I'm more of an internet junkie than tv except for a few of what I really like to watch (suits, blacklist...empires such a chore this season) anyways stuff I like I really like so I just download & watch with serious attention rewind when necessary, pausing when I need to take a leak ( PVR take a hike) Twitter isn't fair to you waiting 24hours after it's aired in America either, so I just download and watch from my laptop on my tv (see why you need the HDMI cable?) For news get the modbro app on android thank me later for this!

So sorry I can't really be of much help on your choice of content... heard some people actually like telemundo? Zee tv? Na wa! So really it depends on what you like to watch really. Don't really see free satellite tv delivering cool stuff ... but that's just me.

Frank opinion there. Many thanks. Truth be said, no interesting programmes/channels are offered by the so-called free satellite TV. It's better I save the extra cost for something else, no need going for it.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead!

1 Like

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by iamord(m): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2015
acunon:
More pic
pls upload a 40 inch with model and price
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Someone should kindly recommend some fantastic LG model of 50' or 49' LED TV. I don't want the one that has the free to air satellite. It should be from 8 series upward. I want to get one first week of November. Please ooooo. I don't want to buy what I would regret buying . Thanks.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:58am On Oct 22, 2015
LKO:
Someone should kindly recommend some fantastic LG model of 50' or 49' LED TV. I don't want the one that has the free to air satellite. It should be from 8 series upward. I want to get one first week of November. Please ooooo. I don't want to buy what I would regret buying . Thanks.
I will check that up for you when i get to the office today.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2015
iamord:
pls upload a 40 inch with model and price
Good morning IAMORD
Model number - Samsung UE40H6300

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Samsung curve 65" SMART HUB 3D UHD 4K TV 2014 model for urgent sales
Model number is SAMSUNG UA65H8000
Cost: 400K
HELP SPREAD THE NEWS.

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by LKO(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2015
acunon:

I will check that up for you when i get to the office today.

That would be kind of you. Thanks. I would also be glad if you can also recommend a 50' LG LED TV which have the free to air satellite. It should be from 8 series upward. I'm still contemplating on whether to go for the one with the free to air satellite. Thanks.
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning World!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2015
I have a 32" Samsung smart tv 2013 model for urgent and rapid sales
Here is the model number
Samsung UA32F5500
Contact 08062363420
WhatsApp only 07010381875
Price : 45k

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by iamord(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2015
acunon:
Good morning IAMORD Model number - Samsung UE40H6300
pls how much?
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2015
iamord:
pls how much?
Its 65k sir, to be sold soon sir
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2015
Good morning World, have a great week ahead!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2015
LKO:

That would be kind of you. Thanks. I would also be glad if you can also recommend a 50' LG LED TV which have the free to air satellite. It should be from 8 series upward. I'm still contemplating on whether to go for the one with the free to air satellite. Thanks.
My brother am sorry for the delay, i have one 50" WebOs smart tv and 3d with model number Lg 50LB650V, you can google that too, while the series 8 i have is one 49" Lg 4K tv with model number LG 49UB820V, though it has little scratch on the screen bt its definitely a nice piece.

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
SAMSUNG SMART REMOTE CONTROL FOR YOUR MOTION AND VOICE CONTROL FOR URGENT SALES AT 15K

Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 5:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Good morning World, have a great day ahead! More stocks available!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 3:39am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:24am On Nov 02, 2015
Bump!
Re: Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each by acunon: 6:28am On Nov 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! / Grammarly Premium Account (SHARED) Now N5000 / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.