Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ebo Riru Videos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ebo Riru Videos (3236 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
So you have finally unearthed your madness and stupidity by posting videos without even an explanation whatsoever. So much for a "learned fellow". Maybe you are out of trolling missions to undertake and decided to copy and paste another person's copyrighted work here. So sad.

Here is a job for you: translate this phrase, "Mad Man", into 19 Nigerian languages.

Esu!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:
Esu sure tete
wa gba ti e

Esu guardian of the crossroads I invite you to feast
surely I am a canine beast
and my flesh will be to your liking
Guardian of the energies
of the crossroads .Today I have chosen
I will always turn left
When Ori says right
Ase
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
cry cry cry cry

The grim reaper has returned
Omonnakoda stares without words.
Let the still waters of the beginning
telegraph the mystic rhythms of sadness and sorrow;
Omonnakoda is ready to return!
Words have run amok; words once sweet in his own mind.
Words have become agog! Omonnakoda has none more.
Omonnakoda trolled the word unknown,
He vanquished the dirt and lizards of yore
He unearthened the sound of madness and leashed it on himself!
Omonnakoda is like the old man set ablaze by the hazard his snore caused
He is like the book burnt to ashes by an ink filled with fuel.
He is the recalcitrant gecko that lies in wait,
He waits to pounce on the good of others!
He is the albino ant that thinks he is white
He is the pudding that believes its hotness will make it uneatable
He is the owl that stalks a diurnal eagle!
Omonnakoda, the grim reaper awaits you.
Stop trolling and changing words! Start begging and change your life!
Hell is only a breath away.

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

The old man shat and turned away from his shitt
people saw my face and grimaced
Shame and woe

Lakaaye Oshinmole
Eats the ram of the stingy and plays with the liver
of the dog.
He possesses garbs aplenty
in his house but does not wear
Them his dress is blood
The blood of the dog and the ram
Is fratermathy not a hircine runt?
Wear my blood a dripping
tunic of puce
Did I not foam at the mouth
and rave with canine impudence?
Drink my blood
Run quick quick
Run quick quick
Hear is your food and you shall know
my bark and my gourd
Run quick quick
owner of the House Kogun Kogun

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
cry cry cry cry cry

He now resorts to blabbing
Oh I weep for him!
Omonnakoda the vomitted child of a serpent
the single zygote that purges its mother.

Must we weep for cowries and oil
before Omonnakoda take the path of his fathers!
Must we take him to the Dibia
before he knows the moon shines on him with angst!

Omonnakoda has no more words,
He has feuded with the Devil himself
He trolls and now is trolled.
The troll plays the role of the dumb
He trolls the comments of his troller
little does he know that his troller shall troll him forever!

Omonnakoda is the bad bitter kola that the eagle dropped as fecal matter
He is the spittle angrily deposited by a wounded hunter
He is the word said on the battleground of foolishness!
Omonnakoda has returned from the marketplace,
His madness makes the mad men wonder how mad men can be!
Omonnakoda, the unknown troll returns again to troll my words!
And I am ever reader to counter-troll.

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

I now resort to wailing
weeping weeps for me
What can convey my anguish.
My pride wounded
pretensions dismembered and all my false claims
debunked..I am nakedd
and ugly in Nairaland market
Who shall hide my shame

Verbigeration is my cloak
I shall follow the mist
and end up a vapour
perhaps Afam shall come to my rescue in alter ego

My taste is bitter and my flesh putrefying
am I different from the returning turd
uttering and muttering
grimacing and grinning
in idiotic trance
picking through the heap of dirt
on the ground and in my mind
I am a thing of forlorn memory
Forsaken shadow craving nihilism
but not yet. I still have many aimless years
of painful trudging in dirty creeks of ignominy

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:
cry cry cry cry

The chief wailer of the wailers association wails again
He calls another a wailer!
How Ironic that a wailer knows not his own stock.

Omonnakoda, one whose head is like a cough syrup bottle
whose mouth is shaped like the devil's abyss.
Even the grasses gossip your feet when you tread past:
they say your toes are tribalistic when they discuss!

Omonnakoda whose words lack any iota of creativity
Afflatus must have cursed you
even men in the most derelict condition have words of their own
but Omonnakoda has none!
A tragedy that even Oedipus scorns upon.

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

The chief wailer of the wailers association wails again
He calls another a wailer!
How Ironic that a wailer knows not his own stock.

Omonnakoda, one whose head is like a cough syrup bottle
whose mouth is shaped like the devil's abyss.
Even the grasses gossip your feet when you thread pass:

Omonnakoda whose words lack any oita of creativity
Afflatus must have cursed you
even men in the most derelict condition have words of their own
but Omonnakoda has none!
A tragedy that even Oedipus scorns upon.

International scholar grin
Ha makate?

I told you to learn how to spell but you refused ,now you come here with your nursery rhymes and verbigeration which is supposed to pass for what exactly? Prose? Are the tentacles of a snail like the horns of a ram? The whimper of a rabid dog the growl of a lion

You are a pathetic nebbish a nonentity .

An abyss by definition is formless .
I will smack the stuffing out of woolly head at my own pace and when I choose to ,do not worry about that . You can hang around waiting for me to stale ,I will , When I am good and ready. Until then keep jerking

P S it is tread not thread ,iota not oita. Knob head!!
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

Ha makate?

I told you to learn how to spell but you refused ,now you come here with your nursery rhymes and verbigeration which is supposed to pass for what exactly? Prose? Are the tentacles of a snail like the horns of a ram? The whimper of a rabid dog the growl of a lion

I will smack the stuffing out of woolly head at my own pace and when I choose to ,do not worry about that . You can hang around waiting for me to stale ,I will , When I am good and ready. Until then keep jerking

So you finally had something to say and can talk all the while cheesy. What a wonder!!!! The spelling bee winner of world renown! The etymological Professor! The First Nigerian Lexicographer. Oh I wallow in shame.

My claim to being a scholar is easily provable and I have done that yet you have done NOTHING but show that you are creatively enmeshed in the void and are a nobody in the literal sense of the word. Why are you so afraid of the light? Why snarl behind the dark and bark at other people's success? Google is your friend, I reiterate once more. If you want something to attack, get a Boerboel.

All the while, I waited for something to be said and nothing came from those lips that kissed the devil himself personified in a cockroach. I have never engaged in your medium because I know mechanical errors occur and no one is beyond it. Yet, for some warped reason, you believe these errors are the source of your joy!!! lol I laugh for you. If I start picking all the typographical errors you've made in all your threads, that will be an unending expose.

One word for you, face your demons head on! Do not look at how they are painted. Fight them. That is the only way you would grow and be a MAN!!!!

I know my salts and worth. I know what I have done and what I am capable of. Yet you! Yes You! What are you worth? Other than having eyes that spot the blemishes in other people's lives and their works. That is not an achievement! It wont get you anywhere in life. I dropped my brains to troll you but I have realised one thing in all: you are to be pitied and not to be trolled. I extend my wholehearted pity to you. Kpele! The world is hard, I know. Take it easy, maybe you can still make it! But first, start seeing the good in people! Start loving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by omonnakoda: 9:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

So you finally had something to say and can talk all the while cheesy. What a wonder!!!! The spelling bee winner of world renown! The etymological Professor! The First Nigerian Lexicographer. Oh I wallow in shame.

My claims to being a scholar is easily provable and I have done that yet you have done NOTHING but show you are creatively enmeshed in the void and are a nobody in the literal sense of the word. Why are you so afraid of the light? Why snarl behind the dark and bark at other people's success? Google is your friend, I reiterate once more. If you want something to attack, get a Boerboel.

All the while, I waited for something to be said and nothing came from those lips that kissed the devil himself personified in a cockroach. I have never engaged in your medium because I know mechanical errors occur and no one is beyond it. Yet, for some warped reason, you believe these errors are the source of your joy!!! lol I laugh for you. If I start picking all the typographical errors you've made in all your threads, that will be an unending expose.

One word for you, face your demons head on! Do not look at how they are painted. Fight them. That is the only way you would grow and be a MAN!!!!

I know my salts and worth. I know what I have done and what I am capable of. Yet you! Yes You! What are you worth? Other than having eyes that spot the blemishes in other people's lives and their works. That is not an achievement! It wont get you anywhere in life. I dropped my brains to troll you but I have realised one thing in all: you are to be pitied and not to be trolled. I extend my wholehearted pity to you. Kpele! The world is hard, I know. Take it easy, maybe you can still make it! But first, start seeing the good in people! Start loving yourself.

You are an empty dunce. I will smack you at my own time when I like and when I choose I ignore your foolish barks. You think everyone is jobless like you

We operate on MY schedule. You know your "salts" Truly you are an embarrassment and you keep boasting emptily and foolishly. Most likely you are a kidnapper or some kind of robber. Why come here talking rubbish about your phantom achievements as a scholar who can not spell or use English properly . Do you think writing eight word sentences passes for verse or prose? No it is a piteous ersatz and all your offering an amusement.
I have no advice to offer you because you are doomed already
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

Ha makate?

Let me tell you a story:
I knew someone once like you. He was a very envious person and seems to always attack people at the slightest provocation. Initially, he had a good result as a student and people deemed him intelligent and rational. It seems his result entered into his head and he started being incorrigible. He would attack those who ask questions in class or make contributions. He even started lambasting lecturers. He thought he was the apotheosis of academic pedigree! He was vain, proud and "trollish". He would tell others that the lecturers know nothing and that they are half-baked. He had not even written a single scholastic article in his life. He was virtually a nobody and a village champion.
What happened to him? During his defence, the external examiner made a point and instead of agreeing as expected, he proceeded to troll the examiner's comments about him. He engaged the examiner and attempted to prove that he knew more and was far more knowledgeable. To cut the long story short, the guy remained in school for an extra 4 years. His Second Class Upper has been reduced to a mere Pass (if he even graduates) all because he felt he knew too well. Like you, he'd spot Lecturers grammatical and mechanical errors even though he was even worse at such blunders. He could see the worst in everyone but himself. What trap caught him at the end? The external examiner refused to award marks for the guy's "trollish" behaviour. He begged and became humbled. He is now the most docile person you'd ever meet on Earth.

I hope you garner the import of my anecdote, if you would read it rather than analyse its medium. I just have to pity you because it is obvious you life is in jeopardy, it is stale and cumbersome. You need a deus-ex-machina to resolve your life's cul-de-sac plot. I hope someone helps you soon before hatred, malice, apathy and tribalism finish what is left of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

You are an empty dunce. I will smack you at my own time when I like and when I choose I ignore your foolish barks. You think everyone is jobless like you

We operate on MY schedule. You know your "salts" Truly you are an embarrassment and you keep boasting emptily and foolishly. Most likely you are a kidnapper or some kind of robber. Why come here talking rubbish about your phantom achievements as a scholar who can not spell or use English properly . Do you think writing eight word sentences passes for verse or prose? No it is a piteous ersatz and all your offering an amusement.

I can use and bastardize language however I see fit. It is my thing. I eat with it! I am an aesthetician and can even say "I wented to school" for all I care and it would achieve its aesthetic purpose.

Like I said, your focus on medium than message is your undoing and the major reason I pity you! Yes I am a kidnapper and an armed robber. I am a kidnapper of knowledge and a robber of trolls. You, yes you! What are you? lol. Get a life rather than lurk in the shadows of human society.

You are so good and perfect that you dont have a name, a face and you are scared of even introducing yourself and showing the world your works. I am proud, bold and self assertive anyday and anytime. I do not pretend to know by trolling others and their words. I show that I know by what I say and do. That is all I have done. How have you shown that you know so far? You think spotting mechanical errors is a job right? For your information, I have done linguistic error analyses several times and there was no incentive. At least, mine contributed to knowledge! What has yours done!!!!

I am not afraid to show myself! Why are you? The troll of deathvalley.
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by fratermathy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
omonnakoda:

Syntactic juggler who doesn't understand idiomatic expressions and literary language. smh. When last did you even read a book?

I have a job for you; get a copy of Tolstoy's War and Peace and read it 100 times over.
Re: Ebo Riru Videos by Phut(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
fratermathy:

...Even the grasses gossip your feet when you tread pass:

Now this got me LMAO!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 14 Year Old Pakistani Boy That Can Pop His Eyes Out (photos) / Accelerate / How Do I Learn Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.