Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! (8694 Views)

If U No Laugh U Must Die! / Me And Romade / Our Father Must Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by alimat2(f): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2009
There is this village in search of a new king,and it has been in the culture of the villagers to crown foreigner that come  into the village at that time and who so ever the foreigner is he must answer some questions b4 being crowned, and any body that failed the question will be killed in the market square fortunately romade and two people entered the village and they were questioned as follow,
         The chief priest asked the first foreigner== What is inside this calabash?
                                                             Replied == I don't know
         The chief priet asked the second foreigner= What is inside this calabash? 
                                                             Replied== I don't know

So the two foreigner where killed and it was Romade's turn to answer the question
         The  chief priest asked romade  ========What is inside this calabash?
          Replied=== (clears throats)(Talking arrogantly) That is very simply,u can ask me in the next market day because i know the answer and i will be the next king of this village.
The next market day which is 8 days later  at the market square there was drumming and dancing in anticipation of a new king.the question  starts below
        The  chief priest   asked romade =====What is inside this calabash?
                                              Replied======I said i know it(arrogantly)
        The chief priest asked again=========What is inside this calabash?
                                             Replied=====before i can answer i need enough applause and drumming
        The chief priest asked the third time======= What is inside this calabash?
                            After enough drumming and singing  romade finally answered
                                     Replied=======(clears throats)What is inside this calabash is the content of the calabash
                          The chief priest =======What do you mean?(with suprise)
        Romade======What is inside this calabash is what you put inside the calabash and it is the content that is inside

That is how romade set confussion into the village
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2009
y r u so obsessed with me undecided sad angry shocked tongue embarassed
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by alimat2(f): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
because i ROUF u
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2009
i nid to wake up from dis nytmare den
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Lolabbey: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2009
@ rom lmao grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sweetliet: 1:33pm On Mar 20, 2009
wake up make i put u inside the calabash myself
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by tytylayor: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2009
omo u don make me fall in rove fall in rove o undecided
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Lolabbey: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
kai if ur twiny catch u nko
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2009
my enemies flenty o  shocked
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
shocked
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2009
close mouth jare Mcfidelis
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
how did you get that
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sylve11: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2009
romade:

close mouth jare Mcfidelis

e easy for baal jesus to create person? cool
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2009
Benjy i be CID
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sweetliet: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2009
romade:

Benjy i be CID

(CID) WE KNO SAY U BE CUT IDENTITY DIPLOMAT

go sit down for guter with ur title
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sweetliet: 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
lomade today na friday can i f**k today?
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
dani wia are u?
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sylve11: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2009
no worry go ask ben that question then u receive the greatest f**k of ya life cool
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2009
I did it last nite, no power available today.
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2009
hmmm eye witness acct of syl was correct
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Lolabbey: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2009
na wah oo

uno even get power@ ben

sweetless na so d tin dey hungry u reach
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2009
no be small thing o
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Moyola(f): 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2009
y r u so obsessed with me

Alimat oya kunfesz yur lurrv for Romade! angry
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by romsky: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2009
but i dont ruv her o
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
Big lie
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by alimat2(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
romade:

but i dont ruv her o

Y did, u tld me u ruv me the last time u look inside kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Lolabbey: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2009
romu sef don see somtin
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by dani1luv: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2009
undecided
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
the guy too dey see inside person thing
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by sweetliet: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2009
Lolabbey:

na wah oo

uno even get power@ ben

sweetless na so d tin dey hungry u reach

yes o! ur fatima girlfrend go allow come our hostel this weekend?

we get better package for o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by Ben13: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2009
now, are you a guy or a babe
Re: Romade Must Be The Next King! No He Must Die! by D1KeleVra(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : After English Exam / Tattoo Gone Wrong (photo) / Clemcykul! I Love You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.