Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina (786 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gives Solutions To A Smelly Vagina Using Yoghurt / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by Gloexcel(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
Vaginal scabies can be as a result of any underlying cause and if prompt measure is not
taken, it can get out of hand and also lead to something serious. There are so many simple remedies for vaginal scabies one can use at home to solve this embarrassing problem.

An itchy vagina is a really embarrassing thing most adult females have one time or the other have experienced. There are multiple reasons for itchy vagina ranging from contact with incommodious tissues that causes irritation to the vagina lining or infection. Sometimes, it could be diagnosed as a bacterial infection; prompt measures must be taken to eliminate the pathogens to ensure that the normal flora of the genital tract is brought back. Mild cases of vagina itchy can be handed effectively at home, while serious case will require doctor medical prescriptions. 

Home Remedies for Vaginal Itching

1. High Hygiene Must be Maintained  

Maintenance of vaginal hygiene:

Bathing and also change your under-garments regularly (in case of an active infection twice a day is not over rated).
Use cotton underwear instead of wearing panty-hose which will irritate.
Do not use high fragrance soap as it can start or intensify scabies due to the chemicals present. The use soap with a gentle aroma better idea.
The excessive washing of the vagina may cause skin dryness which will result to itching.  
Proper washing hands both before and after toileting
Wiping out the vagina all the way back to the anus. This can reduce the chances of occurrence of bacterial infection.
  2. Use Yogurt
Probiotic foods can help in early.. http://www.gloscorner..co.uk/2015/08/home-remedies-for-itching-vaginal.html?m=1
Re: Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2015
shocked
Re: Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by angieberry(f): 4:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Do not douche..... And, op, I honestly think yoghurt is not good for the vagina. Yoghurt is made with bacteria culture so introducing all that bacteria into the vagina cannot be a good idea.
Re: Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by Gloexcel(f): 5:35am On Aug 06, 2015
I suppose you didn't bother to completely read the article........... If you did, you would have read why yoghurt is cool for vjay
angieberry:
Do not douche..... And, op, I honestly think yoghurt is not good for the vagina. Yoghurt is made with bacteria culture so introducing all that bacteria into the vagina cannot be a good idea.
Re: Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by angieberry(f): 5:56am On Aug 06, 2015
I admit, I didn't. But I'm just speaking from knowledge of what I know. Cheers.
Gloexcel:
I suppose you didn't bother to completely read the article........... If you did, you would have read why yoghurt is cool for vjay
Re: Using Yoghurt As Home Remedies For An Itching Vagina by Gloexcel(f): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Knowledge you said!!!! You can never be an island of knowledge dear......
angieberry:
I admit, I didn't. But I'm just speaking from knowledge of what I know. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Supplement Even Gave My Increase Testosterone Pumping My Life Sex / Get Rid Of That Fat Or Any Health Related Issues With Total Life Changes Product / Is The Water Coming Out From An A/C Clean And Hygienic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.