Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Delivery Of Goods In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delivery Of Goods In Nigeria (633 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / Igbos Are Blamed For Substandard Goods In Nigeria: Why / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Of Goods In Nigeria by OneInTown: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hello my fellow entrepreneurs, I need a little advise.
I am looking to develop and launch a startup web site in Nigeria to sell mobile phone handsets and accessories.
We are in the process of negotiating payment gateways (Interswitch) and so forth BUT the area that is giving us some concern is on the delivery of the purchased items to the customer. Can anyone tell me what the delivery network is currently like in Nigeria for small items like phones - especially in terms of costs and reliability.

Much Appreciated,

One.
Re: Delivery Of Goods In Nigeria by skweezer: 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2009
Sorry that you got no replies from members, as regard d shippin i guess u know we're in country of bribery and corruptions so I'll only advice u to ship goods by yourself only to customers so as to make your business grows
Re: Delivery Of Goods In Nigeria by keyremotes(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
You should work with EMS/NIPOST for local deliveries.

They have presence allover the country and are reliable.
About 48 hours lead time.

(1) (Reply)

Importation From Ghana,how Liable Is It? / The Truth About Free Browsing / Clickbank Has A New Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.