Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,680 members, 7,813,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Freedom In Writing: Google Handwriting Input Keyboard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Freedom In Writing: Google Handwriting Input Keyboard (470 Views)

Donald Trump's Handwriting As A Font / Employ Us In Writing Your Final Year Or Masters Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freedom In Writing: Google Handwriting Input Keyboard by ikenwa4lyf: 1:31am On Aug 06, 2015
If you own a 5 inch Android Smartphone, you would not deny the fact that typing is never a smooth experience. Its either you miss-type the wrong letter or you couldn’t target the letter due to your large fingers. Perhaps, you have downloaded series of keyboards with their sweet coated descriptions yet you can’t seem to find a solution.

Look no further as Google recently released a free handwriting input keyboard, which gives you the freedom to express your-self as you write. I now use it on both my Smartphone and Tablet and the experience is as smooth as ever. I don’t know how Google did it, but you don’t even need to have a perfect writing before the keyboard recognizes your writing. This error free keyboard comes in 82 different languages. It can be used with either your finger or a stylus-pen

How To Install Google Handwriting Input Keyboard

Download the new Google Handwriting Input keyboard from Google Play Store.
Install in your device and follow the instructions
Its as easy to set up using through the setup wizard
Agree to the Terms of Service by tapping OK.
Enable the Google Handwriting Input keyboard
Tap the ON/OFF switch in the input methods section of Settings which pops up after the previous step.
Tap OK to acknowledge the warning that the Google Handwriting Input keyboard collects information as the user uses it.
Tap on the second box in the setup wizard if needed to add other languages.
Tap on the third box in the setup wizard to select the Google Handwriting Input keyboard in the phone’s input settings, which will pop up next.
Choose the Google Handwriting Input Keyboard and the wizard returns to the setup wizard screen.

There is an option to test the keyboard which I tried with the worst of writings and it still yielded the results I expected. I give Google a five star rating on this new innovation with accurate predictions

source : http://www.kyrianblog.com/freedom-in-writing-google-handwriting-input-keyboard/

(1) (Reply)

TECNO PHONES Performance Enquiry / Dacheap And Affordable Mtn , Etisalat And Ailirtel Dataall / Price Of BBQ30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.