Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari (20995 Views)

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / Corruption Probe: GEJ In Secret Meeting With PMB - Sahara Reporters / CORRUPTION WAR: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by shinel(f): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2015
WELL SAID!!

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by freeslash: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2015
dre11:

What this man is attracting to himself, he will not be able to contain it. Does Fayose think we're still in electioneering period? Where he can talk and go scort free.
Where he can wish someone dead and people will just take it with a pinch of salt.
This is the real deal.

We don't need Buhari to tell us the PDP is a party of looters and a den of thieves, it is apparent even to the blind and loud enough for the deaf to hear.

Or
Has he forgotten that GEJ is no longer in power?

Or, has he forgotten the SERIOUS FRAUD associated with his 'election'---the audio tape, giving details of the unholy roles General Momoh &Co?

If that is to be investigated now, he will be the one to shout 'VICTIMIZATION'!!

Are you afraid of Buhari? Yes you will if you have skeleton in you cupboard but the truth be told.
The Bible made us to understand that we should speak with boldness and with authority.
Let him probe those who sponsored him first.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by musa1980yahoo(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
SenJoe:
They say Charity begins at home. Probe Jagaban, Ameachi, Rochas,Oshiomole, and of cus Aregbbese.then we will support u. If other wise Baba go slow, go and sit down

You people should stop shouting and brings evidence of those you think are corrupt and see whether they will scale the harmer of the president.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Codims82(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2015
First time this man is saying meaningful thing. I commed him for that. I was rightly told by a northerner that PMB cannot not fight the north who are more corrupt than other. I agree with him. Corruption is big, where and where is he going to start from. My advice for him is to make his money and get out from there. Nigerian corrupt men are bigger and more sophisticated than PMB.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
SenJoe:
They say Charity begins at home. Probe Jagaban, Ameachi, Rochas,Oshiomole, and of cus Aregbbese.then we will support u. If other wise Baba go slow, go and sit down
if you have a problem with all of these people u just mentiond, what stops u from filing a case?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Every thief's predictable response will always be that he is not the only one at it. Instead of banging on who should be prosecuted, a clean man will be saying that I can only speak for my self that I got nothing to hide instead of pointing fingers.
Who are Buhari sponsors, does that includes the likes of the old 70 year old woman that gave a million Naira for his campaign?
If Fayose had useful information about any corrupt sponsors of Buhari, does he know that it's against the law to withhold such an information from the law enforcement agencies?
And the funny part is that he has never spoke by himself, always through a third person, ie spokesman. The legal implications being that he will not be liable for any libellous ranting.
Its either put up or shut up. Probably he believed in the saying that attack is the best form of defence. By ranting all the time in the media, he will be deflecting attention from his own stink or when he is questioned, he will claimed victimization for being aspoken.

The more he self appoint himself into Olisa Metu's job territory, the more I feel that he is running away from his own problems.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Adaeze003(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Any Nigerian that has a problem with what this man said is the problem of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
Codims82:
First time this man is saying meaningful thing. I commed him for that. I was rightly told by a northerner that PMB cannot not fight the north who are more corrupt than other. I agree with him. Corruption is big, where and where is he going to start from. My advice for him is to make his money and get out from there. Nigerian corrupt men are bigger and more sophisticated than PMB.
Your advice for him, is to make his money and get out? What a good adviser that you are. Governance is all about money for many of you.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by amusadele: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Indeed, 1983 is gone. That was when the untrained and self aclaimed General without an inch of military substance. The dunce call Buhari was shining to the highest heaven because there were only dunce vs dumb rulling everywhere.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
freeslash:

Are you afraid of Buhari? Yes you will if you have skeleton in you cupboard but the truth be told.
The Bible made us to understand that we should speak with boldness and with authority.
Who sponsored him?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by tolexy007(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Goke7:
Fayose and Pdp's case is like a robber who was caught by the Police and demands that all other robbers in town should be caught first before he gets arrested. I de laugh o. The way Fayose and pdp are going down, they would soon discover oil in Ekiti grin
soro niyen?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose is on point. Mr President need to probe his men.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by front247: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2015
madridguy:
FAYOSE SHOULD GO AND SIT DOWN.

CHANGE IS HERE.

Same Fayose was shouting some months back when Buhari traveled to London to meet some of his Arab financier that his bringing money from terrorist to support his campaign. Same Fayose and other PDP goats still come to the media that Al-Qaeda is the major financier of Buhari election. Fayose should come up with a new ideal cos campaign period is over.

If Buhari replies him now some of his gullible followers will be shouting " Witch-hunting "
dt be sentimental, tell buhari to fulfill thier campaign promises and d probe should not be lopsided
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
dre11:

What this man is attracting to himself, he will not be able to contain it. Does Fayose think we're still in electioneering period? Where he can talk and go scort free.
Where he can wish someone dead and people will just take it with a pinch of salt.
This is the real deal.

We don't need Buhari to tell us the PDP is a party of looters and a den of thieves, it is apparent even to the blind and loud enough for the deaf to hear.

Or
Has he forgotten that GEJ is no longer in power?

Or, has he forgotten the SERIOUS FRAUD associated with his 'election'---the audio tape, giving details of the unholy roles General Momoh &Co?

If that is to be investigated now, he will be the one to shout 'VICTIMIZATION'!!
Are you saying that Buhari's government is not a democratic government? So no freedom of information again, we are now under dictatorship?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
FrontPageLawyer:
Fayose or Barcanista should replace Olisa Metuh.

Bro, Fayose don pass that Metuh role na. Lol
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Kayendy(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2015
How will u say u know wie armed robbers are, they willl relocate... dat's true saying u know wia r monies r kept, d looters will easily move dem... simple... Buhari is d noise maker
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by miqos02(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
can anyone tell us the latest projects being executed by gov fayose
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Amanwulu1(m): 10:16am On Aug 06, 2015
ijustdey:

The giant strides that have nearly depleted the finances of the country
the giant strides that have brought hardship and pains to common men where public officers steals with impunity.
the giant strides that couldn't kill the monster called corruption but they kept lying of using technology to end corruption.

what giant strides is fayose talking about undecided
it's clear u guys failed summary in ssce cos d way u're attacking d mask instead of d substance in d news. Now come back, d message is abt fighting corruptn, don't tell me abt gej he's been branded corrupt n a failure. Let our champion work n stop running to d pages of newspaper. Peace my bros.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
front247:
dt be sentimental, tell buhari to fulfill thier campaign promises and d probe should not be lopsided
What are his campaign promises after 3 months,? Ask him after 4 years and ask his party after 16 years. Then, that will be fair.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by chuksmad(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Fayose is making a point, but the truth is that no one can burn the finger that fed him. Buhari can not probe those that help to bring him to power. That is the truth about life, he must be selective in his fight against corruption.

[size=20pt]For practical knowledge of basic html and css coding with Dreamweaver, visit www.prislaw.com[/size]
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Eziachi: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
Fayose is on point. Mr President need to probe his men.
His men, who are his men? It funny during the election, the likes of you claimed that he was being sponsored by Boko Haram, the moslem brotherhood or the Arab league. What up now?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
ogba20:
. U hate truth and it will kill u, if thy is any tin like change as u claimed that is what Ayo is saying. Probe them first, that is d change. I dont think u re up to 18. Go and write jamb first ok? Pls
Fayose gan gan na giant thief , a black pot calling kettle black.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
ijustdey:

The giant strides that have nearly depleted the finances of the country
the giant strides that have brought hardship and pains to common men where public officers steals with impunity.
the giant strides that couldn't kill the monster called corruption but they kept lying of using technology to end corruption.

what giant strides is fayose talking about undecided

Bros he was talking about such giant strides whose effect outlived his administration...like in auto policy, local content policy, agricultural revolution, refinery revival, power sector turnaround, airport remodelling etc ...Open these links and see where some of his projects are still yet to mature even till 2016...Do not be blinded by hate...thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2505430/buhari-orders-takeover-nigerian-airspace

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by haconjy(m): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2015
why attacking FAYOSE? consider the message if he is wrong....
have not seen any APC member here supporting what the messge is except attacking fayose....
But i remember clearly that this is how tinubu started....
so what tinubu did to obj is what he and APC is being paid...
i love fayose...
www.haconjy..com
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by omohanet(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
If PDP is a party of corrupt people then 80% of APC members are also corrupt, so I support the Idea that Mr President should start the fight in his house b4 go out.
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by Rexyl(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bros he was talking about such giant strides whose effect outlived his administration...like in auto policy, local content policy, agricultural revolution, refinery revival, power sector turnaround, airport remodelling etc ...Open these links and see where some of his projects are still yet to mature even till 2016...Do not be blinded by hate...thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2505430/buhari-orders-takeover-nigerian-airspace

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/kaduna-refinery-begins-production-to-hit-2m-

May God help PMB to continue with various ongoing projects of former President Jonathan, and may he also make use of good opportunities and template for development he met on ground which has been helping to start somewhere and record success even before his government is fully in control. The system pursing corruption is already structured while those generating the revenue and improving the economy are also on ground. He is just doing restructuring on the system for greater performance and benefits

Many thanks to Fayose for doing the needful when many thought he should be crucified. Not all that glitters is gold. He is acting as a watch dog in case of excess and misuse of authority. His call is to ensure issues are treated with justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by jbloggs(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adaeze003:
Any Nigerian that has a problem with what this man said is the problem of Nigeria.

What a shame when i see text of this sort from adults who probably are parents in this country...

Must they slap foolishness out of humans before they stop coming to NL to air their stupid views?

Hypocrites, they will never see the truth and tell it...in the news not long ago, former Minister of petroleum was reported of about returning some amount of money and was refused by Buhari.
In the news again was a report that a former Minister in this Country has huge amount running into billions of dollars stacked in foreign accounts.
Abeg tell me is the person a PDP or APC political appointee?

Wicked people whom i know don't wish Nigeria well will say what was quoted.

Stop being sentimental and face the truth!
GEJ himself said it clearly while in a thanksgiving service in a Church that some of his Cabinet members should be ready to face persecution(for stealing).
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by dre11(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
freeslash:

While GEJ was in power why didn't he probe the man Tinubu you guys are shouting about.

At least he had the opportunity and he used EFCC to harass him twice and took him to court but he was released because of lack of evidence

Am sure you know that PMB says if anyone is found corrupt he won't interfere with EFCC or the courts even if his party member is involved
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by dre11(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2015
chisco82:

Are you saying that Buhari's government is not a democratic government? So no freedom of information again, we are now under dictatorship?

Their is freedom of information but some people might use your words against you

So, one just don't say everything he has in heart but be mindful of his words..... Such like PMB speech at US nearly caused some confusion which is morally right but politically incorrect
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by architectola03(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
God bless you with this post of yours
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by M4gunners: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
AzizG550:
An Outspoken Governor or an unrepentant tout ?
I don't know why you guys are pained when you hear the name Fayose? Anyway i hope you don't get hp because of people governor?
Re: Corruption: Probe Your Election Sponsors First, Fayose Tells Buhari by anwo247: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Even Buhari and His wife are so corrupt. Such an old hypocrite.

#DauraDullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatima Buhari Marries Gimba Kumo Today, October 28th, 2016 / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.