Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby (2525 Views)

Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK / South African Prison Warder Kills Herself As Love Affair With Inmate Was Exposed / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by emmy4topps12: 5:39am On Aug 06, 2015
A woman who caught the husband cheating decided to torture him by committing suicide along with his two kids..Listen ladies.. No man is worth dying for,no

man is worth crying for and no man is worth staving for . because at the end of the day he will have more opportunities and freedom to be with the woman he wants while you are gone, like in the case of this woman.

Love gone bad.

See graphic photos here, can not upload such thing here
http://info-climax.com/news/graphic-photos-woman-kills-herself-and-her-two-children-to-punish-cheating-husband/

In another development an Undergraduate was killed by suspected cultist in Imo on August 4th

May God help us all
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Bsc(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2015
My God!... I wonder if some women reason from their an.nus.. Wish she stayed alive to to suffer for this....let me help with d pic. Warning ! viewers discretion is advised.

Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by sentaljohn(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2015
gof av mercy...A jealous woman always reason like a mad woman

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Bsc(m): 5:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Moderator were u at?
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by prof17(m): 5:54am On Aug 06, 2015
Op tell where this happon or don't believe it!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by thegoodone2(m): 5:55am On Aug 06, 2015
according to this pic they need to investigate this it look like some one kill them.police do your work.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by BurnaKing21: 6:00am On Aug 06, 2015
WTH....i swear even satan no go 4giv u 4 hell......i only pity d innocent kids tho
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Pierocash(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2015
I smell pure murder from her husband's lover.DSS over to u, unravel d suspect and death penalty meted on her
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by boboLIL(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2015
RIP to them ......especially dos kids that I strongly believe acted on instruction their mum gave them.....

Madam I pity the hefty punishment u gonna receive where u r going.....u commit suicide and murder at once though R I P

Finally..... Gals, women get mind oh.....choi
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by hopeforcharles(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2015
This is not Nigeria, from my own view, but this is the height of stupidity. She is just wicked, why not leave the children of this?
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Ddonoflife(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2015
She is a confirmed IDIOT
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by femiranking28(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2015
Those people look Indian now abi Dss get branch there
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Kingkamal(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2015
Serious Double punishment. What? She's now the biggest looser... he marry another wife and have another kids sharp..
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2015
she is pure oloriburuku
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by therealdeal10: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
What!!! embarassed y she go dey involve those lil kids in her marital affairs, kids wey no do anytin. If she rili did it den she's a psychopath
Re: Graphic Photos:woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children To Punish Cheating Hubby by Agbalanze(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2015
A big mistake on d woman's part cos the man will now marry the side chic. embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Face Of A Rapist(photos).......please Help Get Justice / Residents Shocked After Discovering Black Coffin With Human Head Inside. Graphic / Transgender Woman, 23,who Was Brutally Beaten By A Mob, Shot Dead On Sat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.