Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram (407 Views)

Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo - Femi Aribisala / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor / MAI TA TSINE, The Story Of Nigeria’s Religious Terror Of The 1980s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram by jbankzE(f): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2015
The inception of boko haram group was one that came like a thief in the night, to kill, steal and destroy. They have shown how deadly and devastating they can be, just that these thieves have come to stay. There is no way I would want to write about eliminating boko haram without talking about their ideology and individual idiosyncrasy.

Islam is a religion of peace as we know, but the discrepancy comes in when this peace is turned into genocide, bombing, kidnapping and other unethical activities. The only reason why this is so, is because these people have been ill informed or brainwashed. The teachings they portray isn’t the prudency of a true Muslim. The provision of employment and eminent education to the people is also a method of curbing this nightmare. 

This method can go a long way in eliminating them from the grass root, but be it as it maybe they are here already and we cannot be talking about these solutions until this blood sucking group is completely eradicated.  Permit me to use this opportunity to in my own view highlight the possible solution to this unbridled menace. 

TECHNOLOGICAL COMBAT 
This in other words means the use of technological means to fight the sector; this in no way should not be limited to telecommunications alone, but GPS location finding, banking and air sweeps. This method can effectively.......
Check the full article here
www.jenniferbankz.com

Re: Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram by bewla(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2015
i like number two idea technology but no dialog
Re: Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram by Mogidi: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=13pt]Islam is a religion of peace[/size] as we know, but the discrepancy comes in when this peace is turned into genocide, bombing, kidnapping and other unethical activities.

I don't understand this peace.
Re: Two Ways To End The Terror Of Boko Haram by Godfullsam(m): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2015
Education Education Education

Boko haram keep recruiting people everyday because majority of our yoiths are illiterate.

No sane/person will allow him/her self to be used by terrorists.

illiteracy is a terrible desease angry

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet 4glite Promo Device In Ibadan. / Odumakin Drags Aregbesola To EFCC Over Corruption / Zambia Needs More Dangotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.