Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! (611 Views)

Pastors: 10 Things You Must NEVER Do, No Matter What / Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome Looks Stunning In New Photos / Pastor Adeboye's Photos By TY Bello. Looks Dapper In These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! by holla0404(f): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2015
NO MATTER HOW LONG IT LOOKS GOD SHALL GIVE YOU A NEW SONG!
Exodus 15:1-8 MSG
Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to God , giving voice together, I’m singing my heart out to God —what a victory! He pitched horse and rider into the sea. God is my strength, God is my song, and, yes! God is my salvation. This is the kind of God I have and I’m telling the world! This is the God of my father— I’m spreading the news far and wide! God is a fighter, pure God , through and through. Pharaoh’s chariots and army he dumped in the sea, The elite of his officers he drowned in the Red Sea.

Before this event,there was no record of any song ever being raised in the company of the Israelites until they were delivered from Egypt.
Have you been plagued with a situation in your life that has dried up your praise?The Israelites were in the same situation but as students of the bible we also realise that God had forewarned or revealed to Abraham the impending bondage that was to come and the number of years it would last for. This means that no matter what they were going through God had already set the alarm clock for the time the trouble will be over,that is a clear assurance that your situation also have an end!

Regardless of the challenges you are facing,I have brought good news for you today,GOD IS GOING TO GIVE YOU A NEW SONG SHORTLY!
He will totally deliver you and your joy shall know no bounds!
Be expectant,God bless you!
http://lovrofgodoutreach.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Amen
Re: No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2015
Amen o, thank you sister in the lord!
Re: No Matter How Long It Looks God Shall Give You A New Song! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wash! The usual phrase that Pastors & G.Os employ to delude & brainwash their gullible followers into parting their money.

@OP - on the flipside, I like ur profile pic & would prefer getting the new song directly from you by f.ondling your Akube bossoms like iya ibrahim puff-puff while simultaneously graphing quadratic equations on ur curly bushy congo with my Nuclear Banana. grin

(1) (Reply)

Burning Of Christian Churches In Israel Justified, Far Right Jewish Leader Says / The Mark Of The Beast Vs The Seal Of God. (Part 3: The Seal of God Revealed) / Open Heavens Daily Devosional 30/08/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.