Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) (43293 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Aneke Twins Task Everyone To Identify Them In These Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by DocAdray(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Happy birthday to them.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by noblegrex: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2015
Where have they been, I can't still pick them. One face is more elongated than d other.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
These girls were dark when d started, now how come or is it part of the *change govt's handiwork??
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by closearms(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
even though they identical .. I can spot the difference .. because am also a twins myself .. one has a round head, while the other has an oblong head, one looks more older in age than the other, while their smile varies in nature .

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by noblegrex: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
Where have they been, I can still pick them. One face is more elongated than d other.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by samx4real(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2015
Bold faces & beautiful...

Hbd

wink
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Dindondin:

Pls naa, I vote not seen my period of July

shocked shocked Are you now transgendered?

Wahala wa ooo embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by nicerichard05: 9:46am On Aug 06, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
Dunno who they are but Happy bday to them

U DIS GAL U HAVE STARTED AGAIN? HOW CAN YOU COME HERE TO SAY U DONT KNW WHO. DEY ARE? YOU WEN BE SAY NA HOME VIDEO U TAKE DEY WAKE UP AND SLEEP, U COME HERE DEY FORM HOLLYWOOD CHICK. MTCHEWWWWW undecided

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by bollyrozy(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2015
Beautiful.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Greatidonis: 9:58am On Aug 06, 2015
This Ariaria market girls? I hope one Richard is not puking them 2. This in them are doing we must be stars. No one has seen them act sef
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by joanana(f): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Happy Birthday !!!!!

They are identical no doubt being a twin i can tell the difference. you have to look at them really hard. One is bigger than the other. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by phila123(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2015
Lovely twin Woman Loses 8-months Old PREGNANCY After POLICE Stripped And Beat Her Up in PUBLIC | Gist Sphere http://www.gistsphere.com/2015/08/woman-loses-8-months-old-pregnancy.html?m=0
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
These Mgbekes have brushed up, good.
Happy birthday girls!
as if they are mgbekes more than you.
mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by GreenUzzy(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
Are they still virgin?
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by slimbiggy(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

One of them has a nose facing down and her lower lip is droopy.

The other one has wider nostrils and fuller lips.

There you go.
you get eye bros

GreenUzzy:
Are they still virgin?
ask google

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by asumo12: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:

mtcheeeeeeeew!

Who's the real mgbeke here abeg?

Midehi hi!
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Keepshining(f): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Happy birtiday to my twins.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Yes I noticed it 2
sinaj:
diz gurls dan fine o! smiley
money is good smiley

but e b lyk say one person white pass anoda grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2015
asumo12:

Who's the real mgbeke here abeg?

Midehi hi!
the one who called them mgbekes,sure they are the mgbekes too.

am cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by silverlinning(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
I was bitten by twins once, it won't happen again in my life. I was saved at the last minute of crossing over the Nile. The ex cryperience was fatal n I vowed to me NEVA grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Ama80(f): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2015
I haven't seen them act in a while.seems pics speak more than action.marketing strategy.hbd girls
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by itunity007(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2015
will dat reduce d price of garri in d marker
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Gemc3(f): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
It will be difficult for the husbands to differentiate.

Looked at them real hard, and the only difference i saw, was that one sat on a red chair and the other black,okay the shoes too. This one go hard.

Happy Birthday.

I can only tell them apart when they speak. One has a really deep voice while the other's lighter. When they are silent, I'm as lost as u r.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Filmewell(f): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2015
kennygee:

One of them has a nose facing down and her lower lip is droopy.

The other one has wider nostrils and fuller lips.

There you go.
no there is no difference . and if ever you are asked to mention an identical twin use them because one can never spot a difference unless they want you to.
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by celineyoung1404: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I LOVE TWINS... grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:

mtcheeeeeeeew!
sharrap there, mumu number 1

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
sharrap there, mumu number 1
SMH
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:

SMH
tongue

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
tongue
i will catch you
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Midehi:

i will catch you
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:
embarassed
dont worry na
Re: Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos) by chikoforjesus82: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo) / Flavour Strips To His Boxers, Shows Off Hot Body In New Photo, Fans React / Yemi Alade' Sweet Lips Drives Fans Crazy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.