Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace (21921 Views)

Ateke Tom Receives Award From Niger Delta Disabled Persons Group (pics) / Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Niger Delta Avengers Are Criminals! - Ateke Tom says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by chamstick(m): 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
kaycid77:

yes

Nooo Rev is in he's Church in the UK
He is a man of God oh...
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
kaycid77:
These Guys preach peace if you want peace but if you forcefully take their oil, pollute their creeks and kill their ppl then they will give it to you the way you want it. Baba is now negotiating its no more we will cancel Amnesty. Baba can now understand that Niger delta are no more push-overs.
Tompolo called meeting Baba revise decision within 24 hrs, Nigeria Airforce were bombing creeks but change mind and stop at Akwa Ibom grin.... Level pass level but my Yoruba ppl in NL wont understand cool......its no more "The General" will crush them if Tompolo try any rubish , now Baba is negotiating.

I don't support violence and militancy in the ND region but this guy is somehow changed. Before now those travelling through sea suffer in the hands of seapirates but this guy sent his boys to stop those gangs.
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by emamos: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Buhari will soon honour Shekau...(The Grand ambassador of Piss of the Sharia Republic of Arewanistan).
as people addressed you,now believe you are authentic wailer indeed

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Blackfire(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
If he is a messanger of peace... Then muhamad ibn abduallah will be what?
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by emamos: 9:41am On Aug 06, 2015
egift:

Don't mind those wailing wailers. They will cry for just about any possible thing. Even when it has nothing to do with Buhari.
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by pimoski: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Watching in 6D.

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by obailala(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
With the way Ateke keeps fraternising with nollywood stars on a daily basis, I predict that he would feature in a movie very soon grin

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2015
Potbelly everywhere angry ,i dont understand why people will work their arms and chest and leave the belly.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
nice move, na from early evenin dem dey catch black goat.
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Revolva(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2015
too much money ateke..one tin i like dis man he is a philatrophiost ....he gives grin grin grin grin
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by joecynice(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Nigeria Nollywood is a problem too in Africa..... politicians use them,the police hahahahahahah even creek is also calling. What a country
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by ephi123(f): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2015
odomanis:

To you they have blood in their hands but, to them and their people they are freedom fighters.
Do you know how many Niger delta youths that have benefitted and still benefitting from amnesty sponsored trainings all over the world? If they have blood in their hands, tell me any freedom fighter that does have blood in his hand. Nelson Mandela that the world celebrate today also had blood in his hand. In case you have forgotten, it is the understanding of the militant commanders and their ability to see reason and give the federal government the benefit of doubt that restored peace in the Niger delta. This of course return oil production and revenue generation to the country Nigeria. You get it ?

So does that justify the blood of all the people they killed during the period of their attacks?!
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2015
PassingShot:
Heard

WHAT A JOKE?? cheesy
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by buchilino(m): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Kingsasian:
Honouring him for what?? What kind of peace are they referring to

my brother dis is d biggest joke i have eva heard dis month

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by aluku5: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
What kind of peace ambassador are talking about, are these guys stupid or they making fun with the word #PEACE#
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why that guy dey wear carmou?
Chwoi ! See as the other one grab too. I be skeleton compared to these my bros them oh.
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by predatorX: 11:47am On Aug 08, 2015
the fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom. let us hear of one single dynamite on any pipeline. This is the same person that GEJ was giving 33billion annually to secure pipelines when we have an army.
Buhari has not given him a dime and he's already singing the peace song....................order is coming to our fatherland gradually. cool
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by predatorX: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Grabeez or no Grabeez, if you dey Gym before then you go know say grabeez na filmtrick!!
All it takes is a single hollow-tipped shell to put them out of action. They better get real with themselves coz there's a new no-nonsense sherrif in town cool cool cool

shadowgwalker:
Why that guy dey wear carmou?
Chwoi ! See as the other one grab too. I be skeleton compared to these my bros them oh.
Re: Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
predatorX:
Grabeez or no Grabeez, if you dey Gym before then you go know say grabeez na filmtrick!!
All it takes is a single hollow-tipped shell to put them out of action. They better get real with themselves coz there's a new no-nonsense sherrif in town cool cool cool

I know eyyy!! Even 'ironman' that is metallic with all explosive gadgets for combat can also die with just one tiny bullet thru his brain.

Ppl have reasons y they gym.its not only for fight, moreover if its bullet u are talking about then let the both of them use bullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Extends Makarfi Led Caretaker Committee By 12 Months. PICTURES. / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.