Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. (663 Views)

Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together / EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. by NDPVF(m): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2015
I have noticed the disturbing trend of media attack being directed on our ex-governor,Senator Godswill Obot Akpabio,as ably led by the enemies of our beloved state.

Here on Nairaland,their is no day passed-by,without one form of attack or the other,on his person,just to smear him.

Of course the chief propagandists,are those that are intimidated,by the rising profile of this great man,who are enemies within,and their external accomplice.

I hereby warn you all to stop forth with this PHD ish.

And i expect all sons and daughters of this promise land,to join in this war against the enemies of the state.
Re: The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. by Swaggzkid: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2015
Coming bak. 2 read
Re: The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. by Mynd44: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2015
Waaaay too early for this hero worship thing abeg
Re: The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. by 9niceguy(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2015
What is this one saying?
Is that not thesame way you/your people insult, Obasanjo, tinubu, ameachi, lamido sanusi and their likes even our present president..
Re: The Renewed Attack On Godswill Akpabio,must Stop!!!. by Kelklein(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
am I d only one that didnt notice these attacks

which planet is the op from?

beta go find better work?

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva / Petition: Aregbesola Reacts, Calls Judge Liar, Incompetent / 11 In Race To Succeed Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.