Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. (75664 Views)

Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Lota Chukwu "Kiki": 15 Things You Never Knew About Jenifas Diary Actress / 5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by hubs: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2015
As I was going through my “ashana’s” bag some days ago and I saw three packets of POSTINOR 2 in it , I was very curious to actually know if this drug had very severe side effects to a lady so i consulted my real girlfriend “google. com” some hours later.

Postinor 2 is a medication to prevent pregnancy if you shine the sperm into the ovary, whether intentional or not. It can prevent pregnancy 95% in the first 24 hours after intercourse, it is used as a form of emergency contraception (more commonly known as a morning after pill).

Postinor-2 is formulated to function in a manner similar to the female hormone progesterone allowing for prevention of pregnancy if taken within a reasonable period of time. Generally, it is recommended that Postinor-2 be taken no later than three days after having unprotected sex.

EFFECTS OF POSTINOR 2
When taken in the middle of the menstrual cycle, the preparation may inhibit ovulation.
The pill can cause changes in the menstrual cycle in the lady. Your next period could start earlier or later than expected and flow can be lighter or heavier than normal.

It can cause nauseating feeling which occurs in approximately 25% of users vomiting.

It can also bring about bleeding disturbances in some cases, 2-3 days following tablet ingestion
Sometimes it can cause breast tenderness, headache, dizziness, fatigue.

In the majority of cases the next period starts as expected or somewhat earlier, if the period is more than 7 days late it is recommended to perform a pregnancy test.

In case of prolonged or heavy bleeding, gynaecological examinations is advised.

If the user has a reported case of asthma, heart failure, hypertension, migraine, epilepsy, renal impairment, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia, depression, and / or stroke, the preparation may be used exclusively in the above mentioned emergency cases. it is not appropriate for regular use.

The manufacturer of the emergency contraceptive offers the efficiency of the pill when it is taken as directed. Logically, the longer the interval between unprotected sex and taking the pill, the decrease in how effective it will be. It is estimated that Postinor-2 will prevent 85% of expected pregnancies. 95% of expected pregnancies will be prevented if taken within the first 24 hours.

continue >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/postinor-2-abortion-pills-see-things.html

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2015
Why not just abstain? Save your body and soul

7 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Afrok(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2015
How is Postinor2 a celebrity? Anyway sha, if u wanna eat a forbidden fruit without protection, u May end up being evicted from the Garden.

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by funkyjms: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
The post is spot on but the title is misleading. Postinor II is not an abortion pill.

2 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Mariojane(f): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
funkyjms:
The post is spot on but the title is misleading. Postinor II is not an abortion pill.
it is a prevention pill. smiley

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mariojane:
Can a dude use it?
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Mariojane(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
WarRLaY:
Can a dude use it?
yeah sure, why not, if not? dont you dare try it oooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by bluntspade: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Quelme did u use it ni?
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by nuelzy: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
if im dey cause all dis tin...why shade dey come buy am from our pharmacy everyday??
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by stanogb(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
The OP is probably a Chemist, advertising her drugs. Encouraging abortion, abi?
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Holywizard: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
postinor 2 is contraceptic. NOT AN ABORTION PILL

2 Likes

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by funkyjms: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mariojane:

Hey! Don't think I didn't see that.undecided I've immediately used it as you initially prescribed. If she cries to me in two weeks' time, I'll sue you!
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by atilla(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op. Why is this in celebrities section though?
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by lanxebony(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
@ op
Learn: its called side effect I.e the possible things that might happen after taken postinor. That doesn't mean it will happen, human has different body genetical make up and for some they experienced it will others might not.
Take note all medications has there side effect and contraindications. Even married women use it. Its just an emergency contraceptive pill Sikena. Even injectables get side effect (e.g weight gain) so op learn well about pharmaco-dynamics & pharmaco-kinetics of drug wella

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by dkronicle(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
This drug have helped a lot of guys o... Chai I salute u p2...
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by otswag(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op...it Is an emergency contraceptive pill not an abortion pill. It is not effective after fertilization and implantation occurs. i.e it doesnt terminate pregnancy. Please, remove that term from the heading. It sends the wrong message.

Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Mariojane:
just curious of what will happens, mayb you should help me experiment in on ur bf
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 2:48am On Aug 07, 2015
Larryfly:
Why not just abstain? Save your body and soul
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by repogirl(f): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2015
OP is an illiterate, maybe you should stop taking google too literally.
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by jdstunt(m): 5:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 07, 2015
First time I saw this pills was in my younger's bag,for her to have hidden it I knew there was something fishy

How I cried for her cry
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Mariojane:

No.
Its a morning after, plan B, emergency, quick fix pill.

Prevention pills are birth control pills. You take them daily.

But you can't be taking emergency (postinor)pills daily, after every sexual encounter, you just kill yourself!
Re: Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It. by chaptersix(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
WarRLaY:
Can a dude use it?
yes ooo it helps in preventing pregnancy in guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / Photos From Davido’s Visit To Adeleke University Owned By Super Rich Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.