Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,491 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) (57888 Views)

What The Warning Symbols Flashing On Your Car's Dashboard Is Trying To Tell You / Parts In Regular Cars You Won't Find In Electric Car's Maintenance/Repair Lists / Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:26am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin
Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.
They were shouting "Sai Buhari" whilst pushing the tanker.
Buharism: The art of thinking with one's a.s.s

Hatred is a disease and may be terminal. Buhari has ordered the cleaning of the Niger Delta and NNPC is for the first time in history headed by the Buhari hater tribe. Nigeria is moving forward cleaning the 6 year old mess from the clueless regime. I have an advise for you if you are not happy --->

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by jamesharryson(m): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2015
Oshogbo weed at work
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
grin grin grin grin

Wow!!!
Those guys were blessed with "Buhari brain" at birth, they thought it was a wonderful idea, this could only emanate from a Buharist.
They were shouting "Sai Buhari" whilst pushing the tanker.

Buharism: The art of thinking with one's a.s.s

wicked fool na person papa u dey insult like daat o wen ur fada dey house
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Abbeyme:
Trying to do their best
I just made you ftc be loyal

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by orobopasiosio(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
It is not an impossible thing. Infact. It is being done almost everyday here in apapa, even when the truck is loaded. Nigerians are nice people
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by DanGiginyu: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I know say na Aboki people be this. Na dem dey think like this.... gringrin

Shege! Na ur Fada! [color=#990000][/color] grin

Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by sammie242(m): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
they can't see beyond their nose
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
[quote author=DanGiginyu post=36666951][/quote] See ab.oki, common quote for Nairaland you no fit do... grin
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Alihkizito(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Its change
lolz....
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by zoraro(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
ikwoche:
Today, I am proud to be a Nigerian. The "I can do it" spirit.

From the pics, I can tell they succeeded in pushing the truck backward. Compare the two pictures, you will find that the "shop" sign in front of the Honda, moved slightly backward. From S to H

It was the camera that moved, not the tanker angry.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I know say na Aboki people be this. Na dem dey think like this.... gringrin

I dont blame you, rather blame your so call ancestors for poor moral upbringing.
Fasiki kawai
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by rukkyland(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
when FAITH is AT WORK... anything is possible
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
zoraro:

It was the camera that moved, not the tanker angry.

whatever! Atleast sth moved
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by LORDDICE(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
E dey pain you!!! grin
cheesy
Adamsdelrio:
E dey pain you!!! grin
hahaha y e go pain me
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is wht ma peeps on game of thrones call' a mummer's farce' pure folly!
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Eco2580:

I dont blame you, rather blame your so call ancestors for poor moral upbringing.
Fasiki kawai
I checked your profile picture and I discovered that you are just a kid in an adult body. It's not your fault sha. Your cow headed forefathers are to be blamed. Useless ab.oki boy.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by dacuteguy(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
;DLol, abeg make dem call incredible hulk or hercules
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by malikisah: 1:06am On Aug 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Come here
sorry for yu o, bad belle go kill yu and Buhari is president! Go and buy some brains for your father if your mother ever show him to u! I thot I saw him under the bridge the other day
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:39am On Aug 07, 2015
Be sorry for your destiny

Lubbish
malikisah:
sorry for yu o, bad belle go kill yu and Buhari is president! Go and buy some brains for your father if your mother ever show him to u! I thot I saw him under the bridge the other day
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by gbens2000(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
That tanker might be empty so its very possible for those ppl to push it.
shocked are u seriously serioys.wtf were are u from av u ever seen a tanker b4 ad in physicaly.aba mana
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by malikisah: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2015
allanphash7:
Be sorry for your destiny e dey vex yu still and to add salt, yu yu no get destiny go and buy some for yourself

Lubbish
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Klin1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
See go be o
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
What a joke.
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by mikrizz: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
primusmaximus:
I think they are trying to stop it from rolling back
Lol pls Primusmaximos,i really need to get in touch with you.i read i cupla post you made on the petroleum enginnering and i'd love to know more.Pls Here z ma details...Whatsapp:08035397407 email:cmike444@gmail.com facebook:Michael Christopher.. thanks as i await ur Replies
Re: You Won't Believe What These People Are Trying To Do (photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 04, 2015
post=36660714:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lJmIRHMt-QU/VcMQwamAolI/AAAAAAAGIxc/uc9BMW1gJp8/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Some people were spotted trying to push a Conoil fuel tanker this morning somewhere in Lagos today,it is not known what made the big man stopped moving but I guess you already know the result whether they succeeded in pushing it or not,I'd leave you to decide.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-285woFQICws/VcMQxIwTxGI/AAAAAAAGIxk/eIDs351jr6M/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IDVcJ4rzhJs/VcMQxkWUu4I/AAAAAAAGIxo/USFa1n_1yi4/s1600/4.jpg[/img]

http://yesreport..com/2015/08/you-wont-believe-what-these-people-are.html

Of course it's possible to push the trailer.

My concern and why I will flee from the area is stopping it.

The engine absolutely needs to be working and in fact the air brake pressure needs to reach a certain level before it should be moved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes A V6 Engine Different From Normal Car Engines / 15 Vehicles Logos And Their Meaning(pics) / This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.