Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam (13500 Views)

Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Olisah Metuh Offers To Return N400m, Pledges Support For Anti-Corruption War- SR / Army Sends Back Pardoned Soldiers To Fight Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

SHUT UP. GUINEA IS NOT CAMEROON. GUINEAN SOLDIERS ARE NATURAL FIGHTERS. GO AND READ ABOUT SIERRA LEOANE CIVIL WAR, THEY DID THE FIGHTING BUT NIGERIA DID THE MONEY SPENDING.
THEIR MILITARY IS HEAVILY FORTIFIED WITH MAN POWER.......... THEY HARDLY RECRUIT FULANI IN THEIR MILITARY TO AVOID SABOTAGE.

FEDERAL GOVT. HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT TEACHING HISTORY IN OUR SCHOOLS. OUR YOUTHS LACK INFORMATION, NIGERIA YOUTHS ONLY KNOW ABOUT NOLLYWOOD, UKWA AND TUFACE.

SHUT UP FOOL. WE DO NOT NEED THEIR EBOLA HELP HERE.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by EVarn(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
hardbody:

Thanks a lot. But you know you could have made the same point without first asking me to shut up?

Having said that, I may be a youth, but what you just said is not exactly in the realm of history but rather current affairs. What curriculum did you use as a student?

You can really do better.
Cheers.
His assersions are wrong,Guinea didnt enforce any cease-fire in sierra leone,it was the effort of Nigerian military forces,and later British forces came to sustain the peace.
I dont know where some mischievious nigerians get their falsified reports.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by hardbody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:
His assersions are wrong,Guinea didnt enforce any cease-fire in sierra leone,it was the effort of Nigerian military forces,and later British forces came to sustain the peace.

Thanks. I am not unaware of the position. Infact the military barracks at Ohafia in Abia State was emptied in the cause of the peace keeping in Liberia, and i followed the story. However, there was no need to expend energy on teaching a man that knows not, and knows not that he knows not.

Such a man is defined as a foool. I suffer them not.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2015
O boy,see Ebola want to help,abegeee,let them finish ebola first, we don't want them terrorist here,they want to export their virus,PMB will be defeated if he accept these ebola breeding here in Naija. Verdict;HELL NO, stay over there, we don't share border.they can help Chad.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Guinea makes a lot of money from tourism and i am sure they dont want boko haram to spoil business for them.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:35am On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:
Nigerians are so ignorant that its becoming really embarrasing.Many Nigerians have little understanding of geopolitical dynamics.
What is wrong with Guinea offering to help an african brother and regional leader?,didnt small african countries help liberate South Africa during apartheid?: The Guinean president expressly stated that he is ready to provide any help asked of him by the Nigerian government; how does that translate to mean that he is boasting or that Nigeria is weak?,the man was simply affirming that guinea stands in firm geopolitical alliance with Nigeria,its something worth commending.
Small nations like Turkey,Jordan,Pakistan,Afghanistan and Oman are helping America to fight ISIS and Taliban in the middle east,without their support,the war would most probably be lost,does that mean that the US is weak?.
Of all the foreign satellites in space,the Nigerian satellite was the first to capture images of the Indian ocean tsunami in 2004 and US Hurricane Katrina in 2005; saving thousands of lives.

My friend shut up,you ebola survivor...All these countries you mentioned now,are they helping America to fight drug cartels in America or ISIS on American soil,answer it or shut up forever. verdict, real Nigerians don't need EBOLA HERE. FINAL.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2015
teeowl:
Guinea makes a lot of money from tourism and i am sure they dont want boko haram to spoil business for them.

Na your papa dey travel there?

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by XBLadez: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Even Guinea fowl wants to help now, we don suffer.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Shey u people av seen waht davido has caused now putting guinea on the map wiv his sira kante gf Guinea president sir ya sira is datin davido nat the whole of nigeria boys so dont act like u can now own she is nt yet a wife to be so u av no say in our affairs
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:
Where did you get this voodoo military analysis from?
Nigerian troops under the aegis of a peace-keeping mandate invaded sierra leone,toppled the undemocratic militias and restored civilized democracy in the country.Where did you get your Guinea "born fighters" from?
post credible links/citation to prove your point.

Read Wikipedia
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by EVarn(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
My friend shut up,you ebola survivor...All these countries you mentioned now,are they helping America to fight drug cartels in America or ISIS on American soil,answer it or shut up forever. verdict, real Nigerians don't need EBOLA HERE. FINAL.
Dismissed
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Neplusultra(f): 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
adjoviomole:
Yes pls keep the help coming.bokoharam must come to an end,africans must unite. To hell with america n obama n his gay rights.....
Nigeria our fatherland......hausa igbo yoruba we are one...............2geda we will overcome

This is a land so rich in culture
This is a land hosting all nations
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
this is land with rain and sunshine
this is a land where football reigns
This is a land so rich.......where milk and honey flows
though our tribes maybe different
but in football, we are oneeee
we are joined together in peace and unity
we are bound strong together
we are one
chorus(english)
welcome to africa
welcome to nigeria '99
welcome to the land where milk and honey flows

igbo..I batago n'obodo oma, ebe mmiri oma diii
I batago n'obodo oma, ebe ihunanyi dii.

yoruba...........e kaabo sorile wura,e kaabo sorile olora, e maa gbadun ara yin. Adun ni yo gbeyin o X2

hausa.......
barka ku dazuwa ku samumai abinchi
ka samai abu garigajiya
muna muku barka dazuwa kuhuta lafia
(Chorus till fade) cheesy cheesy
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:
Nigerian troops under the aegis of a peace-keeping mandate invaded sierra leone,toppled the undemocratic militias and restored civilized democracy in the country.Where did you get your Guinea "born fighters" from?

End of the war[edit]
Several factors led to the end of the civil war. First, Guinean cross-border bombing raids against villages believed to be bases used by the RUF working in conjunction with Guinean dissidents were very effective in routing the rebels.[91][92] Another factor encouraging a less combative RUF was a new UN resolution that demanded that the government of Liberia expel all RUF members, end their financial support of the RUF, and halt the illicit diamond trade.[93] Finally, the Kamajors, feeling less threatened now that the RUF was disintegrating in the face of a robust opponent, failed to incite violence like they had done in the past. With their backs against the wall and without any international support, the RUF forces signed a new peace treaty within a matter of weeks.

On 18 January 2002, President Kabbah declared the eleven-year-long Sierra Leone Civil War officially over.[94] By most estimates, over 50,000 people had lost their lives during the war.[5][95] Countless more fell victim to the reprehensible and perverse behavior of the combatants. In May 2002 President Kabbah and his party, the Sierra Leone People's Party (SLPP), won landslide victories in the presidential and legislative elections. Kabbah was re-elected for a five-year term. The RUF's political wing, the Revolutionary United Front Party (RUFP), failed to win a single seat in parliament. The elections were marked by irregularities and allegations of fraud,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Civil_War
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

SHUT UP FOOL. WE DO NOT NEED THEIR EBOLA HELP HERE.

typical fake Nigerian. Talk too but know nothing. what a waste. I so much thank God u r not recognize as a Nigerian cos you dont have ID card
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
hardbody:

Thanks a lot. But you know you could have made the same point without first asking me to shut up?

Having said that, I may be a youth, but what you just said is not exactly in the realm of history but rather current affairs. What curriculum did you use as a student?

You can really do better.

Cheers.

sorry bro. for the insult. but Guineans are good in ground fight.

End of the war[edit]
Several factors led to the end of the civil war. First, Guinean cross-border bombing raids against villages believed to be bases used by the RUF working in conjunction with Guinean dissidents were very effective in routing the rebels.[91][92] Another factor encouraging a less combative RUF was a new UN resolution that demanded that the government of Liberia expel all RUF members, end their financial support of the RUF, and halt the illicit diamond trade.[93] Finally, the Kamajors, feeling less threatened now that the RUF was disintegrating in the face of a robust opponent, failed to incite violence like they had done in the past. With their backs against the wall and without any international support, the RUF forces signed a new peace treaty within a matter of weeks.

On 18 January 2002, President Kabbah declared the eleven-year-long Sierra Leone Civil War officially over.[94] By most estimates, over 50,000 people had lost their lives during the war.[5][95] Countless more fell victim to the reprehensible and perverse behavior of the combatants. In May 2002 President Kabbah and his party, the Sierra Leone People's Party (SLPP), won landslide victories in the presidential and legislative elections. Kabbah was re-elected for a five-year term. The RUF's political wing, the Revolutionary United Front Party (RUFP), failed to win a single seat in parliament.

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:

my brother dont talk what u dont know. I use to think like you.

End of the war[edit]

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by adjoviomole(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Neplusultra:
(Chorus till fade) cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:

mr. talker have you seen the link? did you see where Nigeria is mentioned as the key factor that ended the war. ?
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
EVarn:

Mr. Talker talker. i guess you read the link i sent. For ur education, any fact read on Wikipedia is indisputable.

End of the war[edit]
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by fortunechy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
wt kind of insult is dt??anyway,i dont blame them cuz dts wt nigeria wanted.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by hardbody: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

sorry bro. for the insult. but Guineans are good in ground fight.

End of the war[edit]

On 18 January 2002, President Kabbah declared the eleven-year-long Sierra Leone Civil War officially over.[94] By most estimates, over 50,000 people had lost their lives during the war.[5][95] Countless more fell victim to the reprehensible and perverse behavior of the combatants. In May 2002 President Kabbah and his party, the Sierra Leone People's Party (SLPP), won landslide victories in the presidential and legislative elections. Kabbah was re-elected for a five-year term. The RUF's political wing, the Revolutionary United Front Party (RUFP), failed to win a single seat in parliament.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
hardbody:

Thanks.

God bless you
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
PDPwayoo:

typical fake Nigerian. Talk too but know nothing. what a waste. I so much thank God u r not recognize as a Nigerian cos you dont have ID card

Look at this Animal. I don't need ID CARD DUDE. NIGERIA BLOOD FLOW ALL OVER MY BODY.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by ezeama1010(m): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
smarrtsaless:
interesting

How do I order for any of these wrist watches and would they be delivered to me while the cash is collected at the point of delivery? Forward your reply to my watsapp 08106506501
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
kayo80:
Okay. But what still amazes me is the fact that some pple still believe Buhari is the one sponsoring Boko Haram. That is just...

Buhari briught dat on himself.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by 9japatroit(m): 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
debo07:
Thats a good one.we need all the help we can get to clear out those insurgents.I just can't wait for those bastards to become history so that our people in that region can sleep and live safely and chibok girls rescued.Countries now volunteering to help us cause they knw we now have a REAL president and not a DRUNKARD.
okpo!
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by nkemjacob2(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2015
even guinea. OMG nigeria is gone. Pls guinea dont use d word help d word is down grading, use assistance. What do u want to help us to do?. When our military asernal is 3x better than yours. Had it been boko haram is in ur country. The wide spread wud have been worst to wht nigeria is facing. Place assistace urself on poverty rate. Thank you for ur support.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by orlawaley: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2015
GUINEA....WELL GOD KNOWS BETTA
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by Exzuahgh2015: 12:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Instead of you to thank God through a neighbouring country who is going to battle yr crises for you, u stay back there and talk nonsense! Guinea fowl, Guinea this, Guinea that. pls its about time some of u guys
grow up! Please!
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by shota(m): 2:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Bonapart:
Every body making mouth

Help comes from God

stay home and get help from God to feed your mouth and belly.
Re: Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam by likila: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2015
Even Guinea know Buhari is useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun / Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To Lagos State Govt.. / Buhari Hosts Imams, Dines With Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.