Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos (3740 Views)

Kpmg Business Awareness Test / 3-weeks KPMG Job. / Help! I Need The Location Of The Work Place Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos by finamaris(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls how do I get to kpmg tower from cms bus stop .I have a test t 2moro
Re: I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos by LaurelP(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2015
I think Adetokumbo Ademola Str, VI or so.
from cms board a bus going to lekki ajah and stop @ law school or jst ask d conductor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos by tshoboy(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2015
from cms, take a bus going to eko hotel roundabout. take a napep to aboyade cole(Kpmg) from roundabout.
OR
take ajah bus from cms and drop at second gate, walk forward till you see Mobil corporation. its down the street. you could take napep if you wish
Re: I Need The Location Of Kpmg In Lagos by ogzille(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job In Abuja With An Attractive Salary And Allowances / 12 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Be Successful / Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.