Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. (691 Views)

Buy Organic Natural Health Products In Nigeria / How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by iDoc(m): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2009
I'd like to help out with the health of nairalanders. You may ask me any questions regarding your health. However, I'll be focusing more on natural, whole health and wellbeing, even though I'm a medical practitioner trained along orthodox lines.

Kudos to Balogun, Naijaking and Kathyekiti. You are doing a terrific job! Keep it up. I hope I can match your pace.
Re: Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by iDoc(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2009
I'm not surprised I haven't gotten any questions from nairalanders. Testimony to the perfect health Nigerians are enjoying. It's really a great country with good people. So i'll em just be on standby till you're ready for me. wink
Re: Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by carnal: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2009
All the doctors in the house including the herbal people, i need your assistance to bail out a friend's wife out,she put to bed almost 7yrs ago and thereafter no more issue,she has gone through all the test of recent and it was confirmed that one fallopian tube is block,pls your advise/suggestions on treatment is necessary including drugs she can take (including herbal,they are willing to take any solution)urgently pls.
Re: Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by bukystar: 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
idoc, any prescription for the treatment of fibroid and the hasten conception? thank you
Re: Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by oluwawunmi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2009
hello, pls what can i use for return after sex
Re: Doctor 2 (or 3) In The House: Natural Health. by carnal: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2009
what do you mean by return sex?simplify your request.

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight! / Public Toilets / Safe A Soul Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.